Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread tattlers. Shout out to @pompom99 and @RUexcited. Both got equal votes so I combined the two.

Let’s see what March and Mexico bring. Will the relationship survive? Will Sharon come back with all her toes intact? Will security need to be called? Will there be a greasy meat platter? Banana vodka galore? How many photos of her huge bazookas in the hundred year old, too small bikinis do we think there’ll be? Will DVP get drunk and commit DV? Let’s get ready to rumble!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It now has a massive 22 mugs on its ponce a wedding profile up by 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 meanwhile celebrating 11k on its main account wonder what they are all their for not for the drama surely

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Facebook back up and running, Mexico is definitely on the horizon, buckle up, I'll give it till Thursday before the 💩💩 hits the fan 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck gonzos latest video in the comments 5ft6 wide sindy says in the comments you’ve got your family and what family would that be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Many thanks to @MissSaffy for the new thread (y)
Also, thanks go out to those tattlers (not least of all @slosher7777) for keeping this thread constantly updated, so that even if we find ourselves having no time to check in with tiktok or even find a spare couple of minutes to post on here, we can still feel able to make some sense of 'what's occurring' in the never ending cycle of predictability that Trasha calls her 'mazing, fab-lus, life :rolleyes:

I have it on very good authority that the gruesome twosome did in fact part ways (once again) but are now back together (yawn yawn) safely holed up in Dickie's Dad's property in Clackerwick awaiting their £4800+ holiday to Mec-ee-co, departing Monday/Tuesday this week 😛

I am awaiting definitive confirmation, but it's possible that the car which was gifted at Christmas/New Year time, has been involved in an 'altercation' and sustained some damage, obvs I will update as and when definitive proof is received 😮

It's sad to see (and hear) that there has been some 'falling out' between members here on the good side. ie:Tattle and the account holders on tiktok that continue to raise awareness.
Here's hoping that everyone can eventually see past/forgive/overcome recent words/actions that may have caused some division and upset, after all, we ARE ALL on the same side, we are THE GOOD and we are ALL against the evil monstrosity that continues to plague tiktok.

That being said, I for one, am more excited than a good digging old hag that has once again secured her position of fiancee so as not to travel alone on a Premium flight to the Caribbean Mexico, to see what this holiday brings 😂😂😂

Hasta la Vista people 🇲🇽 🌮🌯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So here we go again, another holiday with another fella,
Here’s hoping it’s worth the ride

• Haha
  • Heart
Also, thanks go out to those tattlers (not least of all @slosher7777) for keeping this thread constantly updated, so that even if we find ourselves having no time to check in with tiktok or even find a spare couple of minutes to post on here, we can still feel able to make some sense of 'what's occurring' in the never ending cycle of predictability that Trasha calls her 'mazing, fab-lus, life :rolleyes:

I have it on very good authority that the gruesome twosome did in fact part ways (once again) but are now back together (yawn yawn) safely holed up in Dickie's Dad's property in Clackerwick awaiting their £4800+ holiday to Mec-ee-co, departing Monday/Tuesday this week 😛

I am awaiting definitive confirmation, but it's possible that the car which was gifted at Christmas/New Year time, has been involved in an 'altercation' and sustained some damage, obvs I will update as and when definitive proof is received 😮

It's sad to see (and hear) that there has been some 'falling out' between members here on the good side. ie:Tattle and the account holders on tiktok that continue to raise awareness.
Here's hoping that everyone can eventually see past/forgive/overcome recent words/actions that may have caused some division and upset, after all, we ARE ALL on the same side, we are THE GOOD and we are ALL against the evil monstrosity that continues to plague tiktok.

That being said, I for one, am more excited than a good digging old hag that has once again secured her position of fiancee so as not to travel alone on a Premium flight to the Caribbean Mexico, to see what this holiday brings 😂😂😂

Well said @poola , we are all fab together and that’s how I hope it stays. I’m so looking forward to this holiday. Thank you for all the updated info on this vile cretin xx
---
Don’t forget Kerry Allen is doing a “live” Monday at 10.00am on Gonzo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Absolutely agree. We’re stronger together. We’ve never wavered. 42 threads people. Let’s continue with the laughs, information but most importantly AWARENESS!!!!! Draw a line and carry on. The hag needs exposing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely agree. We’re stronger together. We’ve never wavered. 42 threads people. Let’s continue with the laughs, information but most importantly AWARENESS!!!!! Draw a line and carry on. The hag needs exposing!
Exactly that, onwards and upwards. Together we are unstoppable ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear div van prick might have had a fender bender let’s hope he was over the limit and got nicked cause he was obviously drink driving the other Friday

• Heart

This is indeed encouraging :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well said @poola , we are all fab together and that’s how I hope it stays. I’m so looking forward to this holiday. Thank you for all the updated info on this vile cretin xx
---
Don’t forget Kerry Allen is doing a “live” Monday at 10.00am on Gonzo
Have I missed the Kerry Allen live? Can’t find her

Reactions: 3
Gonzos not going live no more yeah right and Kerry Allen’s gone private what’s the point of that hardly awareness of old sloshpot Fontain is it
---
And definitely not awareness if you can’t actually see it
---
The whole point of tattle is so everyone can see it awareness of old Waynetta giant haystacks brotherton

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sure when I went to bed there was a post about her going to Mexico, leaving Friday, landing Saturday, flying from Heathrow, did I dream 😴😴 it?????

Reactions: 5
Ffsake gonzos latest video what’s it like looking at a knob she should know everytime it looks in the mirror or looks at div van prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffsake gonzos latest video what’s it like looking at a knob she should know everytime it looks in the mirror or looks at div van prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even worse GONZO what’s it like looking in the mirror knowing you stole from Terminally Ill children, you must see the evil oozing out of every pore. You are vile !!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I must say thar was a proper bit of slosher Fontain awareness at 10 am this morning fully behind closed doors proper getting it out their what an absolute scumbag it is

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.