Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has gonzo gone into hiding 🤔 is the wedding off 😂😂🤦‍♀️ will the dress buyers get a refund 🤔
All very odd so quiet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And this is what I have felt since all this started with the accusations.
Someone has got a bee in their bonnet and put 2+2 together and equaled whatever.. still no proof but more accusations. Childish behaviour that has never been apparent all the time someone wasn’t here to post ..🤷🏼‍♀️
I won’t be as stupid to ask anyone to take sides,
That’s not my thing… you have your own minds.

I havnt seen what’s been said or posted and really can’t be arsed with it any more.
So I'm bowing out and I’ll let the “ring leader” crack on with the deluded ideas, no one has won, No one has been crowned.. But I will say one final thing. Go get yourself some help for whatever issues you have going on there…you’re not normal.!!🤡
Oh No … so sorry all has come to this ..Please reconsider after a break maybe?? Not gonna be the same here without you 🥺☹Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has gonzo gone into hiding 🤔 is the wedding off 😂😂🤦‍♀️ will the dress buyers get a refund 🤔
All very odd so quiet 🤷‍♀️
I know very strange you'd think she'd be on bragging showing off her deep tan 😆. Bet she's peeled to fook.

• Haha
I know very strange you'd think she'd be on bragging showing off her deep tan 😆. Bet she's peeled to fook.
Well she did look like a burnt pork scratching didn’t she. Probably smells like one too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
has the wedding page gone
I bloody hope not cause I’ve had a load of stuff delivered from Shein like dresses etc. also was gonna pop to Clacton market to pick up some bits. Bloody waste of my money otherwise 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Something big has gone down, it's patently obvious, otherwise she'd have been on gloating about what's occurred between Tattlers. She'd absolutely 100% revel in that, big, big huge ginormous content for her. @rocksolidcrew was an enormous thorn in her side, she mentioned her enough!

She wouldn't miss that trick for duck all.

Whatever "griefing" she's going through it's a biggie as she hasn't yet concocted a story in an attempt to fool the fools.

duck her and the cunts that enable her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow imagine crossing your daughters face out like that 😡🤬🤢🤮. What a absolute f**king disgrace
---
Wow imagine crossing your daughters face out like that 😡🤬🤢🤮. What a absolute f**king disgrace
Oh wait my bad dis ge do it or was you just being respectful @poola
---
---

Oh wait my bad dis ge do it or was you just being respectful @poola
Sorry my bad I see what you done @poola

Reactions: 7
They are not friends on FB now either
Too little too late as far as I’m concerned. He enabled her and went along with her foul mouth. I hope his daughter tells him where to go, he is vile and despicable

• Heart
Oh dear looks like the voice note has come true duck him off after the holiday what a surprise not old scumbags has done what it always does how many men she slept with 7 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣more like 7000 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
bleeping old Slapper

• Heart
Oh dear looks like the voice note has come true duck him off after the holiday what a surprise not old scumbags has done what it always does how many men she slept with 7 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣more like 7000 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
bleeping old Slapper

Well, we all know she can't fucken count, the bleep 🙄 🤣 'cept when she's cramming ill gotten gains into her rancid knickers.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well, we all know she can't fucken count, the bleep 🙄 🤣 'cept when she's cramming ill gotten gains into her rancid knickers.
She can when it’s charity money one for them 3 for me the fat bleep
---
Has the Sasha Danvers account on fb gone missing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.