Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣Sindy the bouncer “ no personal questions please” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She hasn't shut up about her wedding and mini moon,people have contributed so why shouldn't they ask questions?
She bigger herself up saying the weddings going ahead and they'll remain together.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t run in packs what’s the WhatsApp group of death then gonzo you bleeping hypocrite where you get em all to do your dirty work

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But gonzo you are a slag and a bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Venom beginning to spill out its pours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo you bleep the pattern is you your a bleeping wrong un
---
Birds that will give out like you gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake she definitely ate all the pies on holiday size of the fat brass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The get out clause of the wedding dress money his took everything gonzo you lying sack of tit you’d be down the old bill 👮 as per usual
---
But it had a dress to go out Friday with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Cunts having physio Tuesday but now working away what bleeping clap trap what a bleeping pile of tit 💩 she really Is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No doubt tvs and clothes will be going up on its wish list like the bleeping cooker did
---
Funny all this was predicted no wedding ehh gonzo you slippery evil 👿 bleep
---
How many contradictions can you have in one live 1000 Ffsake how these idiots not see any of this bleeping bull tit 💩

Last edited:
  • Heart
She was in her flat this morning and if she doesn't want anything why mention the clothes,Harbour jacket and telly? She also said she don't do families, yet she was going on about making cakes at Christmas with the daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 4
bleep was in Romford this morning more contractions Ffsake
---
What grade of heroin is it on pure

• Haha
I can’t watch anymore, the lies the lies it’s doing my fruit in. And still no one pulls her up on it.

• Heart
So today I have been told (from someone in the know!) that Dickie's dad actually paid for the wedding dress o_O

So the money raised on the 'Go Fund Me' must've been spent elsewhere :unsure:

#surprisesurprise
#internetfraud
#dumbenablers

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I know I’ve just been lurking as we had the build up to SIL funeral on Friday - which I have to say this old tattler was very emotional. Just to sad 😔😔. But catching up. What a weirdo. Sorry to hear @rocksolidcrew has been having a tough time. - I class old rocky as an old mate on here and hope you are okay ❤

well girrrrlssssss I’m off to Benidorm in a few days - I cannot promise any kind of excitement that happened when old Shazza went - thank goodness. We go for the sun. The old town bars and tapas alley and of course to people watch 👀 but I will still be here 👀 looking and commenting when I can. I will bring you all back a fridge magnet. 😝😝. I was hoping @rocksolidcrew was going to make me a nice t shirt for my travels 😝😝

a few words regarding SB - she is completely delusional. She is putting up a front and trying to find a story for her split up with old dicky. He - in my opinion was as bad as her regarding go fund me etc - but I’ll give him a tiny teeny teeny tiny bit of credit if he has seen the light and put his daughter and parents first.
I so would have wanted to be there when he said sling your hook. Does she actually believe that people haven’t noticed she hasn’t spoken about him. All cover ups and lies. What a disgrace she is. Im off shortly to pack and get my polka dot red bikini out of the bin 😵💫😵💫😝😝😝😝😝
---

Is that pink gin Dave from the lodge 😝😝😝
Ooh I love a fridge magnet…have a lovely holiday and don’t get into any fights 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
This woman has got to be the biggest slapper ever. She drops her drawers for anyone. So a week ago she was engaged to be married to the love of her life 🤢 and this week she is havin FaceTimes with someone else. Can she not live alone. When I found out my husband was meeting other women when I was going thru chemotherapy and severe radiotherapy we split up and I couldn’t even dream of meeting up with another man at the drop of a hat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed that crappy-Lou has gone ever so 'quiet' in the comments since Trasha announced that Alison/Julia is her best friend? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.