Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anne Marie needs a call up she’s been waiting ages for the whatapp group of death 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Maybe even the Welsh Wanker stands a chance of getting into the Wattsapp group again now. No one else wants that vile nutter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m on holiday mode so the bottle of Malbec is waiting for me to watch the β€œLIVE” 😝😝😝
You wouldn't think I've got a bloody pub full but I'm at my house publican that's had to go and get a bottle of vino πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Old gonzo not doing it’s internet cleaning very well where’s dvp and that old dragon Denise park surely has to be in the what’s app group of death or due a call up wonder if she’s got any money πŸ’° 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Gonzo needs a new cash dispensing machine all others have dried up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the same script as always. Im lurking as a ghost on the live 😝😝😝. Always a party. Always wants to meet people. She has lost all the precious lot obv. It’s like Groundhog Day. Bloody hell this woman has no friends at all other than making them on social media. Normal people have friends they have had for years and it makes my head hurt trying to understand her life - all I know is I wouldn’t want her life - EVER.

• Heart
bleep won’t go to Clacton we know why 🀣🀣🀣🀣 what a duck absolute prick it is
---
Someone needs to ask about wedding dress refunds 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Gonzo you bleep we hate you

• Heart
bleep won’t go to Clacton we know why 🀣🀣🀣🀣 what a duck absolute prick it is
---
Someone needs to ask about wedding dress refunds 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
How many times did it mention holiday's and she went out Friday and Saturday πŸ˜‚ that old bad heart and back must be working overtime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
How many times did it mention holiday's and she went out Friday and Saturday πŸ˜‚ that old bad heart and back must be working overtime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I’d of tripped the old dog up on the dance floor sent it flying with a good push 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Feels amazing Ffsake what with a wonky heart and wonky back she really is bleeping thick as tit and truly insane

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.