Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she going on about she's been beat up black and blue I've not seen anything regarding that statement she's deluded so are her followers see she's back in her council flat hope the pensioner spills the beans come on grandpa let us in on it all 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She has come back a bit cocky. Is that because of the fall out that’s happened with awareness pages on TT?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone should play the silly bleep its own voice messages and videos she’d probably say they’ve been doctored like she normally does only place for that bleep is broadmoor
---
It’s off it’s plastic tits that need a referb 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks to miss saffy for that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Still can’t speak English I see ! Did she literally not have an education ????? What the hell is she on about ? A whole load of word salad that means nothing !!!! What she means is “I’m single again , he’s left me , can’t handle my big mouth and hatred of kids “ one sentence it’s not hard . No one has said she’s been beaten up . Also don’t believe her car had been damaged ….. prove it Sharon !
Would never ever ever do that to someone . She’s delusional ….. and a little thick (well a lot )

• Heart
She’s gone carvery with an old friend she’s not seen for ages is that the one nobody has seen Dave the builder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How many contradictions in a space of minutes can one person make 🤡🤡 Been in bed coz bad back - was out dancing Friday and Saturday. Had hair done yesterday - it's lasted 2 days. Not mentioning her mother or family - proceeds to slag em off. Had loads of messages won't mention names - mentions names. Having a chill day in bed - going out for lunch. Won't be on for another week - does another TT. Won't be on or goin live coz it's got a busy week - says she'll be live later this evening 🤣🤣🤣 the womans off her nut. It needs medication coz it's got Dementia, it forgets what it says from 1 minute to the next 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡

People aren't laughing with ya Gonzo they're laughing AT YOU... what an absolute fruitcake. Needs a straight jacket that one. It's delusional!! She has the cheek to mock mental health when she herself clearly has all the signs of a narcissistic psychopath.

Oh and since when did anyone say she'd been beaten up? don't recall anyone saying she had a black eye 🤔 personally I'd say it's more than likely the other way round with her track record. Someone needs to do a welfare check on DVP 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Just ordered a Maccie D’s cos I haven’t had one in ages”…but the video before shows one is not telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
IMG_2937.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s gone carvery with an old friend she’s not seen for ages is that the one nobody has seen Dave the builder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s trying to be like Kerry isn’t she, well that will never happen cause Kerry has real friends she lunches with 😂😂😂 Gonzo will be holed up in that shithole of a flat she calls home , alone and desperate 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I know I’ve just been lurking as we had the build up to SIL funeral on Friday - which I have to say this old tattler was very emotional. Just to sad 😔😔. But catching up. What a weirdo. Sorry to hear @rocksolidcrew has been having a tough time. - I class old rocky as an old mate on here and hope you are okay ❤

well girrrrlssssss I’m off to Benidorm in a few days - I cannot promise any kind of excitement that happened when old Shazza went - thank goodness. We go for the sun. The old town bars and tapas alley and of course to people watch 👀 but I will still be here 👀 looking and commenting when I can. I will bring you all back a fridge magnet. 😝😝. I was hoping @rocksolidcrew was going to make me a nice t shirt for my travels 😝😝

a few words regarding SB - she is completely delusional. She is putting up a front and trying to find a story for her split up with old dicky. He - in my opinion was as bad as her regarding go fund me etc - but I’ll give him a tiny teeny teeny tiny bit of credit if he has seen the light and put his daughter and parents first.
I so would have wanted to be there when he said sling your hook. Does she actually believe that people haven’t noticed she hasn’t spoken about him. All cover ups and lies. What a disgrace she is. Im off shortly to pack and get my polka dot red bikini out of the bin 😵💫😵💫😝😝😝😝😝
---
Is that pink gin Dave from the lodge 😝😝😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me .... I've seen less obvious recruiting videos from the fucken Army! She's on her ample arse again so gotta recruit more WhatsApp numpties to pay her way.

She'll make them think they're lucky to be allowed in and the cycle will start again.

Fucken Netflix should be taking note at this stage!

I wonder what war wounds the love of her life has sustained thus far. She'll absolutely trash him to duck for sure, voice notes the lot. What a woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I've gone and got myself a nice big cream cake and a bottle of pinot for the live later and see what the mcmakeshitup comes out with this time 🤦‍♀️ really wish she wouldn't keep touching that horse Maine hair 😳

• Haha
What did I say first McDonald’s my arse and it definitely needs putting in broadmoor where her dad Jimmy was in charge she’s gotta be from his loins 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I know I’ve just been lurking as we had the build up to SIL funeral on Friday - which I have to say this old tattler was very emotional. Just to sad 😔😔. But catching up. What a weirdo. Sorry to hear @rocksolidcrew has been having a tough time. - I class old rocky as an old mate on here and hope you are okay ❤but turned up as an apple vodka and coke same tit she’s doing now talking utter bollox she don’t think nobody has seen div van pricks FB single 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

well girrrrlssssss I’m off to Benidorm in a few days - I cannot promise any kind of excitement that happened when old Shazza went - thank goodness. We go for the sun. The old town bars and tapas alley and of course to people watch 👀 but I will still be here 👀 looking and commenting when I can. I will bring you all back a fridge magnet. 😝😝. I was hoping @rocksolidcrew was going to make me a nice t shirt for my travels 😝😝

a few words regarding SB - she is completely delusional. She is putting up a front and trying to find a story for her split up with old dicky. He - in my opinion was as bad as her regarding go fund me etc - but I’ll give him a tiny teeny teeny tiny bit of credit if he has seen the light and put his daughter and parents first.
I so would have wanted to be there when he said sling your hook. Does she actually believe that people haven’t noticed she hasn’t spoken about him. All cover ups and lies. What a disgrace she is. Im off shortly to pack and get my polka dot red bikini out of the bin 😵💫😵💫😝😝😝😝😝
---

---
What did I say first McDonald’s my arse and it definitely needs putting in broadmoor where her dad Jimmy was in charge she’s gotta be from his loins 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Yeah that turned into an apple vodka and coke 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Even the threads going wonky like gonzos brain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I’ve just been lurking as we had the build up to SIL funeral on Friday - which I have to say this old tattler was very emotional. Just to sad 😔😔. But catching up. What a weirdo. Sorry to hear @rocksolidcrew has been having a tough time. - I class old rocky as an old mate on here and hope you are okay ❤

---

Awwww hope you are ok @sheebz2212 ❤. Have a fab time on your holibobs, no dramas as you say 😂😂. Of course he has dumped her, otherwise he’d be piping up in the background like he always did. Take care x
---
BELINDA ALICE - IYKYN, now’s your chance, run, the Wattsapp group is open, you could finally get in there gurllll 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I've gone and got myself a nice big cream cake and a bottle of pinot for the live later and see what the mcmakeshitup comes out with this time 🤦‍♀️ really wish she wouldn't keep touching that horse Maine hair 😳
I’m on holiday mode so the bottle of Malbec is waiting for me to watch the “LIVE” 😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.