Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
I'm cracking up she's made an account just for the wedding 186 people in the evening 🤣 😂 Walter mitty does that include us tattlers gonzo I'm fucking laughing me head off she's fucking bonkers made my Monday that has 🤣🤣🤣lord she's a fruitcake ain't she 🤦‍♀️
She’s off her tits need sectioning immediately 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
So it’s got about 230 people going to a wedding it’s never met before 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Be funny the place gets smashed up who’s footing the bill 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking be stamps on the wish list next for the invitations 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Fuck me! Took me a while to catch up. Tbh by the sounds of it Trasha's live sounds more interesting than FF's live.....bit disappointed there.

Don't suppose anyone has Trasha's live with her making a stomping cunt of herself again?
She’s not bovvered by what he’s gotta say though… but had someone screen recording it.. Probably Richard🙈🙈
All she did was lose her shit for the 90 hundredth time🤡
Funniest thing was when she called the police on her live, Now I know that police will ask you to conduct any non urgent incidents online, they gave find for z couple of years. So she must have known this too as she was only at the popo the other week handing herself in💕😉
But remember when she printed off all the evidence from Tattle ages ago and stomping in there ALLEGEDLY 🤡🤡🤡. They would’ve done the same thing then🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Precisely.
All of these misfits were her friends, every single one of them stood by her, it's only when she turns on them it's honestly I HAD NO IDEA.
The only friend ever to question the CHARITY EVENT was NICKI, I'm sick to death of hearing from every single IDIOT, "I TAKE PEOPLE AS I FIND THEM", NO you all loved the attention 🤡🤡🤡🤡
So much yes to this 👏👏👏
Personally, I find it abhorrent that someone can witness, or even just be aware of, all the evil, vile, disgusting things a person has done, but hold the opinion "She has never done anything to me!", absolutely screams a lack of morals imo - cnuts! :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Split up and bruises on the arm and she thinks people are dumb enough to think she fell off a stool?

• Haha

carrot top

VIP Member
Well Rudi and his cronies won’t scare me off, they can play all the games they like but I refuse to be a pawn in their game. I’m only here to raise awareness of the thief and I will carry on until she gets her comeuppance.
If they were serious about having stuff on Sharon they would have told the tale by now it’s all 🐂 💩

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
This debacle of a shit show might overtake the Rumble in the jungle in history. Two heavyweights going toe to toe IYKYK. Can't wait! The flight alone might end them 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
When you are presented with the opportunity to view (and download) some old tiktok files so have to cancel a day sitting on the sofa of work, miss what's going on currently in the shitshow that is Trashas life on tiktok, but most importantly can't read what's being written on Tattle, :cry: finding a few little gems that include some familiar faces makes it all seem worthwhile. ;)

⚠⚠⚠Trigger warning⚠⚠⚠
May contain images of a very scared and manipulated individual from way back on 17th June 2022
Or just a cnut!
I'll let you decide 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️
Ewwwww could smell her breath from here , it’s all the shit and brown nosing she did. What an absolute bellend , are you embarrassed Laura, cause you should be. As Bridget on TT says “you’ve a smell of Social Services about ya” now off you fuck !!

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I don't get why them deluded followers that paid for the dress#morefoolthem 🙄
What was the rush for the dress if its not till 2025 🤦‍♀️
We all no there will be NO WEDDING it beggars belief how stupid they all are 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I've always said there's something particularly peculiar about Roof, last night did nothing to change my mind on that score.

She could still be shit scared of man mountain too though, but why go in live ffs!?
She clearly wasn’t prepared, but the way she asked if it was against him doesn’t surprise me…Thinking that he might be a good egg🥱🥱

Can’t wait to see which “best friend” is arriving for the weekend🤔🤔
I bet it’s someone she’s known 675775 months seconds.🥱🤔🤣🤣

• Haha

saddove

One word BULLSHIT oh no wait ….. also Karma ! Drink to much did we Sharon ? Someone grab your arm Sharon ? Funny wounds for a fall from a stool don’t you think ? Almost looks like an altercation doesn’t it ? I mean I’m not one to speculate or anything 🤔
i thought that bruise looked like a thumb print as somebody who collects bruises like others collect stickers i would probably have a rainbow of colours covering half my arm if i hit a table in a fall

Knickerbocker

Is it wrong I’m looking forward to this mex-he-co holiday a bit too much 🤣🤣. If there is no running up hills and missing toenails I’m going to be most put out 😆😆. It sounds like dicky likes a drink or two - so at an all inclusive with booze available all day - there are definitely going to be some fireworks 🧨 🤣🤣🤣. I’m ready for it 😝😝😝😝
---

Evans 😝🤣🤣🤣
---

Jockey ha ha ha ha ha
If there’s no meat eating or fighting with fellow guests, then I’m afraid I’m out. This needs to be a full on chavalicious holiday, with toenails and pissecco flying all over the gaff. Red carpet ready for the polka dot bikini’s first appearance of the season.

• Haha

saddove

my suggestion you get an invite for the wedding of the year dont buy your frock till the morning of said wedding and even then keep reciept for emergency return

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
And what’s that another 2 hours work today that’s definitely on benefits only does 16 hours a week if that

pompom99

VIP Member
In the month of February we have had:
swinging brick heart issues
Illness from cleaning a cronic smokers house.
Today, fell off a chair. She had another barney with sad sack and is in the dog house.

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Oh dear the dumb dumbs don’t even realise what they are saying . They are saying how bad it is to body shame and all agreeing with each other ,
Meanwhile their leader has posted a “hey fatty boom boom “ video about fact freak this morning . They are very special aren’t they ?

I honestly believe she, and others on that app need professional help and in some cases sectioned! Dangerous Dangerous cunts who can't remember one lie from the next even when witnessed by countless people, wet wipes and us tattlers combined, by now they should know NOT to mess with Tattlers who ALWAYS have receipts....but no..
Headlong they go making a cunt of themselves.

At best she has split personality disorder, at worst the cunt is psychotic!

Either way, shouldn't be allowed on TikTok, and TikTok should be held accountable too.

That being said, she's the fucken best pantomime I've ever seen! 😆

She's hinting, although can't talk about it now it's a police matter lol 😆 that Laura is gonna be nicked for threatening text she sent to her lol 😆

Fuck me!! Lol 😆

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I didn’t see the point….Go to bed Roof🤣
I had 2nd hand embarrassment. I was like ffs woman just say something. Anything 😂😂😂
Ruth is shit scared think I saw a video and someone said something about Waynetta and it didn’t want to hear or mention her name so why it went in the box who knows and always did call it the potty nhs nurse

I think the mere mention of its name triggers her big time. She really didn't have a clue asto what was goin on last night that she needn't have bothered. You can tell she has no interest in talking about it anymore.

As for dumb and dumber acting out their happily ever after only time will tell. I think they're both as bad as each other and it's a disaster waiting to happen. Gonzo thinks it's won but it's pyrrhic victory, she's a rebound 👍

• Heart