Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I just can’t watch. She’s so fucking boring. And that polar bear suit is never off! It’s beyond a joke. It must absolutely stink! She looks like she smells of sweat, disco minge and fish disguised by Impulse body spray 🤮😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Smithy883

VIP Member
Richard's bin must be filling up fast..
A tiara
A piece of net/dress
2 flower girl dresses
Flower girls shoes
Favour boxes
Paper 🦋 🦋 🦋 for glasses

The date/venue have changed more times than her fleece 🐑 pj's

So many questions....
FAKE HEART ATTACK
FAKE MONITOR
WHY RICHARD'S PARENTS SEEM TO HAVE HIS DAUGHTER MORE THAN HIM
DOES RICHARD NOT HAVE JOINT CUSTODY OF SAID DAUGHTER DUE TO HIS FONDNESS OF WHITE POWDER
IS THERE EVEN A WEDDING TAKING PLACE
WILL LAURA SPILL 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Guessing the Toby is off the menu today 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Sorry you little bunch of TATS 🤣. I’ve had a bit of SAD syndrome 😔😔. I am guessing that is what it is - had no motivation to do anything - which is highly unlike me 😞😞. So I kicked my own arse this morning and did a workout and
Sitting with a face mask on🤣🤣. But then I read about Sharyn’s life and I feel better 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
What in the GCSE drama was that video 🤣🤣. She never fell. Old dicky and her had a fight after the outing of the voicemails. To be fair he is likely to have come off worse if truth known. Oh do shut up you plum - he has realised you are a conniving bitch and has realised you are taking him for granted and you two have had a fight. I don’t agree with violence one bit - but bugger me the pope would be hard pushed not to lay her out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣. No Toby or tutor bar for you today Shazza 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I don't get why she's banging on about a wedding#justwonthappen that's a year & half away 🤦‍♀️
So a year & a half of listening to the same old crap 💩
surely the deluded ones who still follow must think this one of them must at least have a braincell surely 🤔

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Oh dear the dumb dumbs don’t even realise what they are saying . They are saying how bad it is to body shame and all agreeing with each other ,
Meanwhile their leader has posted a “hey fatty boom boom “ video about fact freak this morning . They are very special aren’t they ?

MissSaffy

VIP Member
For your aural pleasure... 👂
Unfortunately I can't upload the comments section as the file is far too large, although I know there are plenty of copies floating around so I'm sure everyone will get to see the comment section eventually 😉
Wibblewobble was brilliant but my god Rudi is a control freak. Talking over everyone and would hardly even let Laura or Ross speak.

Laura, you’ve apologised. Walk away and my best advice to you is to choose your online friends wisely from here on in, including ones you have now. We go for people who support Sasha because they’re enabling her behaviour. Simple as. And you did this despite the wealth of evidence available and multiple warnings. 41 threads and multiple contributors can’t all be wrong.

We have a very trusted community on here built up through a period of years by working towards the same goal. Exposure and awareness. I’m pleased you’ve seen the light. I can’t recall your surname but I don’t even think you would come up in a google search on here but I may be wrong on that one as I’m not able to check. But if you do it’s down to you, not anyone else. I hope you’ve learned a huge lesson and can now concentrate on your family.

And Wibblewobble, you’re just awesome ❤

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
The tattlers are proud to announce the pending Mexico 🇲🇽 fight between big daddy Danvers vs giant haystacks brotherton let’s get ready to rumble 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Easy easy easy easy easy esay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

poola

VIP Member
Hello fellow Truth Tellers, a quick break from setting up a GFM to support my lifestyle work, affords me the time to share this little delight from 20h March 2022.
I remember seeing this at the time and querying whether it was a spoof, it wasn't!!! :rolleyes:o_O😬

Attachments

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I’m howling at the ammmaaazzzzin’ sage green bedding stupid Alison has sent her. The pillow cases 😂😂😂😂😂😂. My grandma would be hard pushed to have frilly pillow cases in the eighties. Anyway I don’t think the bed will be seeing much action after the voice notes 😂😂😂

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Phew!
I don't know about the rest of you unemployed reprobates but for me, as manic Mondays go, that's gotta be one of my faves 😂
Strap in for what could possibly be tantrum Tuesday 😲

I really don't like to do this, as it's almost like dangling a carrot but......
I've been told (from more than one source) that someone from Dickie's side is looking to pass some interesting info over!

Fingers crossed it materialises shortly, to keep the momentum going, and let's just say this could really blow things up - eeeeek! 💨

That is all I know at the moment but will obviously update as and when info becomes available 🤞
So what you’re saying is that the Elizabeth Duke wedding ring could be in the pawn shop by Friday and she’s gonna be crying in to her maccys breakfast…🙈🙈
Buckle up bitches, I’m ready🚌🚏👮🚓🚨

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Fuck me, did that veil come from Roseby’s curtain shop? 90x90…would fit a patio door ffs!
It’s a bit of voile with plastic pearls stuck on ffs!!!

It’s a posh hotel so Richard’s shirts a from Next 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Only a couple of them though because she then proceeds to show an array of the most disgusting men’s shorts and t-shirts I’ve ever seen from Primark 😜. No hate to either shop but it’s not giving 1st class 5 star is it? Then reading the total on the till receipts. They didn’t even total £200. What a baller 😂. She’s probably used the last of the credit on her credit builder credit card 😂😂😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
When you are presented with the opportunity to view (and download) some old tiktok files so have to cancel a day sitting on the sofa of work, miss what's going on currently in the shitshow that is Trashas life on tiktok, but most importantly can't read what's being written on Tattle, :cry: finding a few little gems that include some familiar faces makes it all seem worthwhile. ;)

⚠⚠⚠Trigger warning⚠⚠⚠
May contain images of a very scared and manipulated individual from way back on 17th June 2022
Or just a cnut!
I'll let you decide 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Oh dear that’s rather embaaaaaaarasising isn’t it ? Not a poor vunerable little girl just an online bully doing its leaders work for her .

• Haha

jeenyjen

Richard wasn’t even their ha ha. She has precious for talking to imaginary men but he usually grunts or says the only word he knows ‘yea’. She is such a bam

• Haha