Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Well all I know who’s ever in control
Of the official account is out of order outing personally sent messages and who actually gives a fuck who gray is it’s a snide account

Reactions: 2

grove girl

Just catching up on today's offerings from the banned from lives account Trasha.
How lovely of the latest group of sycophantic imbeciles gewls to club together and present their leader friend with a hamper full of crap goodies 🤡
I must admit though, I was a bit overcome with laughter puzzled as to what it was in aid of 🤔
I think I might've worked it out, possibly the 'gewls' got together and decided to donate all of their unwanted Christmas gifts to the needy/less fortunate❓
What I did find fucking hilarious a little odd, was the choice of card that was gifted.
I mean the wording hardly symbolises the life of an extremely happy, content, wealthy, successful business woman that's about to marry the man of her dreams 💒
I'd be more inclined to think it appropriate for someone that had taken to their bed whilst pretending that they were unwell due to cigarette smoke from house that the were scrolling the internet from cleaning, when in reality they were in a strop, feeling sorry for themself because their sham of an engagement was in jeopardy due to yet another row. 🤥😬🧐
Pathetic, unbelievable these people are!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Knickerbocker

I know she’s a massive Cunt …..but even by her standard the MIA fiancées mum is terminally I’ll and she’s doing all this bollocks it’s got to be the most disrespectful thing to an elderly woman.
Most definitely ANOTHER excuse (lie)

Reactions: 1