Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
When you are presented with the opportunity to view (and download) some old tiktok files so have to cancel a day sitting on the sofa of work, miss what's going on currently in the shitshow that is Trashas life on tiktok, but most importantly can't read what's being written on Tattle, :cry: finding a few little gems that include some familiar faces makes it all seem worthwhile. ;)

⚠⚠⚠Trigger warning⚠⚠⚠
May contain images of a very scared and manipulated individual from way back on 17th June 2022
Or just a cnut!
I'll let you decide 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Yep, the very definition of an actual cunt right there 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10

slosher7777

VIP Member
Fucking size of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And that’s meant to have another fella Ffsake stevie wonder and ray Charles turned up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuck me they’d run after a feel of that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
If she has been to the nick I have a feeling it’s to do with something Rudi may have on her 🤔🤔🤔. He’s got stuff that can get her nicked apparently. Let’s see what happens……….

sheebz2212

VIP Member
If there’s no meat eating or fighting with fellow guests, then I’m afraid I’m out. This needs to be a full on chavalicious holiday, with toenails and pissecco flying all over the gaff. Red carpet ready for the polka dot bikini’s first appearance of the season.
Yes forgot about the luxury meat platter. Fighting goes without saying. Her and tricky will have a toenail showdown 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
do we all remember this?
Hi 👋🏼 I have been absent on and off, but I have been reading up and catching up. I’m in a big MS relapse right now and tbh I’ve not felt like even typing. But I see she’s going down her normal police, bus, cunt route.
Carry on tattlers as you were ❤
Sending positive thoughts and wishes for an imminent and lengthy period of remission for you ❤
Keep on keeping on fellow Tattler 🤜🤛

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
I’m going to play devil’s advocate in a way here. I was manipulated by my partner for 25 full years, a situation I’m now out of. So I do, in some respects, understand the tactics and methods of a master manipulator and narcissist. I walked through and ignored multiple red flags until I didn’t even know myself, all the while putting up a front of having a solid, happy relationship.

That said, I was very young and naive when I met him. Groomed really. I was not a grown ass woman with kids and lots of life experience. Also, I did not take on his behaviours and characteristics. He’d gossip/criticise and try and manipulate other people and family members, which I always pulled him up on. I refused to be like him. You can be manipulated. Very easily. But you always have a choice on how you behave. Always. And if I can walk away after 25 years then I’m sorry, you can walk away from someone you’ve known for five minutes and, in some cases, not even met. So no, manipulation is not an excuse. They all made the choice to actively be involved in the drama and enable her behaviour. End of!
I understand that totally . The thing is I would imagine that at first he was really nice and you were love bombed . I would also guess that didn’t have many many people telling you and proving to you what he had done before . These people can see within seconds of just watching a few of her videos that she is a big headed narc who loves herself and only herself . There’s no cunning or deviance pretending to be a kind loveable human just a loud , swearing aggressive woman who CLEARLY would stab you in the back quicker than you can say “farm food wedding “ (for example 😂)
I understand being manipulated only too well but it has to start with someone appearing at least to be a kind human being

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Even she’s HAD to admit it’s not actual first class ! She has known all along it’s just a charter holiday version which is nothing like a proper scheduled airline would offer . Now I would like her to correct her horrific dumb belief that she’s going to the Caribbean when in fact she is going to Mexico ! How stupid is she ? In her sixties and doesn’t know simple geography !

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
What the fuck is going on this is not about fighting each other this is about getting rid of gonzo now she is laughing

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I've always said there's something particularly peculiar about Roof, last night did nothing to change my mind on that score.

She could still be shit scared of man mountain too though, but why go in live ffs!?

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Fuck me! Took me a while to catch up. Tbh by the sounds of it Trasha's live sounds more interesting than FF's live.....bit disappointed there.

Don't suppose anyone has Trasha's live with her making a stomping cunt of herself again?

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
lol…Welsh wanker in pastas live with gobshite Paul, Rudi… I wonder why she hasn’t said why the police contacted her after she made threats herself to a family, AND A CHILD, Which the police visited her about.
Vile piece of shit was going to knock on the door of a lady to “see her” All the time telling people she worked for the DWP and could access the ip addresses of people on Tattle🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wasn’t even her who worked there, It was a family member who was employed through an agency🫣🫣🫣🫣.
Also telling people that her uncle was a top detective….Wonder if she’s still loving Ducati Waynbo the hardest… Solid as a rock marriage that one, or is it.???🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
My kids are in Australia, They loved Perth and the Great Barrier Reef… where’s that on the east coast….??? No u divvy cunt. They are opposite sides of Australia… reading it out of Jackanory Storytime again you Welsh Cnut🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
And for all the thickos in her live reporting FF and saying they couldn’t find anything about a tribunal on google, here it is. All there in the public domain. Court ruled in Miss Jackson’s favour. Trasha STOLE THIS LADY’S FURLOUGH PAY. Unlawful deductions. Get it now?
So she was saying last night in another self justification video that there was NO COURT case because she paid the girl. £900 and then £4/500.?
But then said it was her that took the girl to court because she tried to claim wages that she wasn’t entitled too.?? I don’t know why she’s still lying about it but then paying her the money… which I’m sure she still hasn’t got.?
Trashbags, It’s nearly time to run, you’ve been looking for us for eleventy hundred years, give up now, you havnt even got Paul Rudi to help ya now🙈🙈
And Richard.. you’re no better, Enabling a thief and mocking the death of a family pet.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake taking pictures of it in its wedding dress to go on new account Waynetta you moron you’ve only got 21 mugs to fleece of their hard earned that you definitely know nothing about you fucking ponce

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
11 people phoned the police worried about her safety🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn't she make a statement yesterday🤥🤥🤥🤥

1. The police would have turned up at her 💩hole squat
2. They would of asked did she have somewhere else to stay

Is really worth all this 💩💩💩
Just f##k off tt

• Haha

carrot top

VIP Member
Oh the irony
Tells everyone to go over to FF and report him then gets banned herself 🤣🤣🤣
Couldn’t make this shit up!!

• Haha
  • Wow

sheebz2212

VIP Member
The pink gin that then right before our eyes changed to apple voddy n coke 🤣🤣
It actually did - I remember that - what a melt 🤪 🤪 🤪
---
You just know the next thing will be she is a victim of DV and Dicky attacked her and gave her the fat lip etc.

I have no doubt there was a row and I would imagine if there was any physical contact, it was him defending himself. She is a bit of a lump and would easily win if there was an altercation.

• Haha