Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pompom99

VIP Member
Big dickies offski then. He's asked her to leave and she's given it 'Fack off, I ain't going anywhere you caaaant!!

Manic Monday incoming.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10

poola

VIP Member
I can't wait to hear what 'the other side of the story' is gonna be, it's gotta be good, after all, it took all day yesterday to fabricate! 🍿🍿🍿

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

poola

VIP Member
Rumour has it that all is not so hunky-dory in the relationship of Jaywick's kweeeeeen of unkleen :rolleyes: 😮:oops:
Maybe the words in the card are quite fitting for the current climate after all ;)

#IYKYK

• Haha
  • Wow

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Hi 👋🏼 I have been absent on and off, but I have been reading up and catching up. I’m in a big MS relapse right now and tbh I’ve not felt like even typing. But I see she’s going down her normal police, bus, cunt route.
Carry on tattlers as you were ❤

• Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I think it’s a shame what’s happened. Wibble and SFUK were both doing fab jobs. Rudi had an agenda in my opinion, he has certainly caused a rift and was totally unnecessary. Like above said “Divide and Conquer “ and that’s what he has started
Exactly this! There is something fishy goin on with Rudi, if he has all this damning evidence then why not just show it. Why the need to do it on a live and with people in the box. I appreciate both Wibble and SFUKofficials input at spreading awareness but it does seem that since Rudi has been on the scene things have gone pete tong and its created a wedge between our own.

I’m out 👋🏼👋🏼 not playing the games, this was never about that.!
Good luck with everything.
I'm gonna watch it unfold from a distance for a while coz one thing I was proud of was that we all had each others backs yet now it seems the dynamics have changed and its playground tactics and I really don't get the purpose to it 😔

• Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I mean this wedding ain't happening till 2045 is it 🤷 🤔 will the dress paid for by the deluded not be eaten by moths by then 🤔
Will gonzo fit in it 🤦‍♀️ will the pensioner still be around by then 😂😂🤦‍♀️ tune in for gonzo the greats never happening wedding episode in an hour 🤣🙄

• Haha

lustre

That live was interesting, well what I saw of it was anyway. Wibblewobble was great but Rudi loves the sound of his own voice that’s for sure. Can’t wait for the fall out over Laura later today.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Ang diamond , all the lovely woman who made her bday lovely at her tin hut . Sam Payne , Laura , Rudi , Julie , Ruth , Nikki the list is endless . All just transient internet friends who only remain friends with her if they tell her she looks young glam and sexy !
oh Gemz then there’s ALL the men . At what point do you realise the problem is you ? It’s the geriatric boxer next with the unbearable snoring problem and sleep apnoea , u know Gray , the one who doesn’t do social media or tattle . The one who will get sick of seeing his prospective wife scream into her phone and who never wants to spend time with his child or sister .
just to add each and every one of these people have been billed as a best friend . I remember Nikki and the karaoke era EVERY single friend without exception is thrown under the bus following an intense brief friendship . Every single fall out has been blamed on them and it’s NEVER anything to do with her … ever !

julie1965

VIP Member
I know she’s a massive Cunt …..but even by her standard the MIA fiancées mum is terminally I’ll and she’s doing all this bollocks it’s got to be the most disrespectful thing to an elderly woman.

slosher7777

VIP Member
The native leader of tattle his got a long wait to get on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and that fucking welsh wanker
---
Who’s clouseau going on about a certain Waynetta slob how’s he going to throw her under a bus fool don’t sound to happy with div van prick either and the welsh wankers still trying to stay relevant she needs to get back under its bridge the old troll

Last edited:

Guyana1976

VIP Member
I've watched her since lockdown, and I've come to the conclusion she's a very unhappy,insecure jealous woman,she's reached middle age and maybe doesn't get the attention she did in her younger years,she really has a problem with successful happily married women,I've noticed the type of females who latch onto her now.

poola

VIP Member
Apparently I’m in their live fucking idiots wants a word does the ironing board but on dickhead clouseau live 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh yea, I heard that too 😉 :ROFLMAO:👋
And she believes that cos she's 'glitching'that means that one of her followers is screen recording 🤡
How paranoid is Paul Rudi? He's wanting loads blocked 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Funny yesterday she’d already cleaned the windows and was fine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s so fucking thick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t the thick cunt realise the videos still up saying she’d cleaned dinning room
Windows opening her latest ponced present 🎁 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Rudi hasn't threatened to go round the flat, Sharon invited him round, he played the voice notes to prove it, I doubt she's been to the police station, she's more likely to be worried that she told Rudi she has the local thug/plastic gangster protecting her, unfortunately Rudi knows said thug, contacted him & he's never heard of Sharon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha