Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @pompom99. Here we go shitc*nts. We all missed the 3pm bus again but we can have our little rendezvous at 8pm tonight. Our own little Dance Party on YouTube. We’re burning through these threads faster than DVP can snort a line. Let’s see what this evening brings. Are we ready? Course we are 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The umper lumper wedding fat slags are us Waynetta gonzo slob go look in the mirror and at your entourage all as rough as a hedgehogs arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread title courtesy of @pompom99. Here we go shitc*nts. We all missed the 3pm bus again but we can have our little rendezvous at 8pm tonight. Our own little Dance Party on YouTube. We’re burning through these threads faster than DVP can snort a line. Let’s see what this evening brings. Are we ready? Course we are 🍿🍿🍿
Oh my I feel so honoured, thank you 🏆🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look, Lugz must've finished 'her wedding prep' 🤔
Such a shame it wasn't in time to join Trasha and Loopy-Lou on live earlier eh? :rolleyes:🤭:oops:
Must be nice for John to spend time on his own 8 nights a week, TBH if I was him I’d probably enjoy it more than sitting with The Disney club🫣🫣🫣
Where’s that Chris, He looks like he needs his hardrive checked.👮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get how her royal highness Waynetta slob not heard on the grape vine the ironing board is thinking of distancing itself from fat slags wedding entourage mind you she’s the odd one out she’s too thin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Is mrs bbc not getting what gonzo is one bleeping evil bleep end of you always get chucked under the bus as many times as she wants mentioning Ruth the ex chris and god knows how many others when ever she wants and as often as she like only one thing will shut that big fat bleeping gob

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I ready…yes I am
Have I got snacks ….yes I have
Will I enjoy watching this…..yes I will
🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just look at this fat slob scoffing its face and the noise it’s making is gruesome. Then it sucks on its fingers 🤢🤢🤢
Getting ready to report back to its master 2 fat c@@ts and the nodding pensioner 🙄
Twisted everything kerry said that bleeping fat lump lard chopping on its Chinese with the puppet just agreeing with it 😡 I could smack her one 🙄

Reactions: 6
Don’t get how her royal highness Waynetta slob not heard on the grape vine the ironing board is thinking of distancing itself from fat slags wedding entourage mind you she’s the odd one out she’s too thin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Is mrs bbc not getting what gonzo is one bleeping evil bleep end of you always get chucked under the bus as many times as she wants mentioning Ruth the ex chris and god knows how many others when ever she wants and as often as she like only one thing will shut that big fat bleeping gob
Tbf I think Kerry is just so poorly at the moment and she ended up in Trasha’s live by accident. She’s retracted what she said and she’s not going to draw a line or entertain any discussions with her because she knows that, even if she did the drama would still not stop. And it won’t. She’d still be badmouthed after any truce anyway. I just hope she’s better and back to her bubbly, funny self soon. I think once she’s fighting fit she’ll be back at it. Anyway, it’s time 🍿🍿🍿. 8pm. Here we go!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.