Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after a very traumatic few days I broke my ankle on Monday morning and became a long awaited nanna this evening…🩷 …..utterly blessed .

Congratulations!!! I've broke a few bones in my time, it's brutal... you'll get there though, aided by the joy a new baby brings x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isn’t the Midlands minger spitting more teeth yesterday she’s bleeping a married man twice a week today she’s back being a lesbian that bleep gonzo is bleeping brain dead she really does need to be taught a lesson it won’t forget and as for running the fact freaks over I’d of thought that’s a threat to kill which is an instant nicking cause in the eyes of the law a car is a lethal weapon hope someone recorded it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
SPs on one again, to be honest everything she’s spouting is what we all already knew anyway,
What I don’t understand is why she thinks everything is vile now but didn’t at the time, makes her just as bad as trasha in my eyes.

Reactions: 10
oooft sam payne dropping 💣 tonight!! the furlough money and using other peoples NI numbers to claim more 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh dear the midlands minger is spitting teeth but she’s like div van prick got no balls sent over to fact freaks I do hope someone has got gonzos live with her saying she will run him
Over and has also sent it to him
Gonzo is in big trouble then that is a threat to kill

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And Mrs bbc got run over wasn’t that attempted murder the prick who did it but got put to a lesser sentence they class a car as a lethal weapon in the wrong hands bit like drink driving Is a serious criminal offence now cause you could kill somebody

• Heart
The midlands minger is right reporting videos and blocking anyone that comments on those videos that’s why I don’t comment only on tattle where that bleep can’t do nothing even made the midlands minger join tattle as she’s got the river behind the ears ironing board reading tattle for the bleep and old Waynetta slob wants 3 of us badly poola rock solid and me but they are so bleeping thick their is only 2 of us that are important and one goes completely under their radar because they are so bleeping thick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The midlands minger is right reporting videos and blocking anyone that comments on those videos that’s why I don’t comment only on tattle where that bleep can’t do nothing even made the midlands minger join tattle as she’s got the river behind the ears ironing board reading tattle for the bleep and old Waynetta slob wants 3 of us badly poola rock solid and me but they are so bleeping thick their is only 2 of us that are important and one goes completely under their radar because they are so bleeping thick
I’m still waiting to get done for #wardengate
😂😂😂 that’s how clever she is…NOT
Come for me trashbags🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Was meant to be out for a romantic meal… no upload, so it didn’t happen🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh forgot, Dick don’t wanna be on cam anymore, unless it’s Maccy Ds🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Highly compressed so not the best quality but I do have the original

Obviously ;)
Makes me laugh her acting the big I am now, but she was sucked in big time, stayed silent for about a year, now reared its ugly head for a bit of clout chasing cos FF is back🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Everyone knew it was Pip, everyone knew she had a drink problem… There’s nothing knew here😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Calling @poola .....please ;)
I’ve seen it on one of the TT awareness accounts as well but can’t remember which one. I can’t believe she has the cheek to call someone a fat uhly bastard after the beluga whale dress pic 😂😂😂
---
I’m meaning the vid where Trasha’s threatening to run FF over sorry, not the SP vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is she ranting about. I had an op yesterday and couldn’t be bothered with her bollocks yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone have the rant where she’s badly wants Me Poola and Slosher .?😂😂😂
Wonder if she’s got her best mate Rudeboy on it.. inspector NotaClue😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s live streaming while driving and ranting about FF. Report report report!
---
What a looker 😂😂😂
I reported. I even put I’ve been on the phone to local police station in clacton and have a description of her car 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.