Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you just love Shazney and wibble wobble read that you ironing board bleep
---
Your leader remember now
---
And old gonzo with that bleeping ballon div van prick felt a knob walking out with it across the car park can’t see why he is a bleeping knob complete bleeping bellend robbing bleep just like her
---
My poor poor heart fat cunts eating another McDonald’s
With the head who didn’t want to be videoed anymore.

Pair of cunts👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wedding diets going well I see..🫣 Big Mac meal large non diet drink and pie… wasn’t keen on it but inhaled it like it was going to be snatched from her…🫣
Still wondering why she had a GFM for a wedding dress, (not wedding)..??? Well basically she’s a greedy cnut and Richard had to do a trip to B&M to buy tit for Valentines, her 1st one apparently🤡🤡🤡
And taking her out for a meal later.. BEGGERS..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
But she said going out then the next breath said she was cooking I’m still seeing over that green box real or not if it is real they both need a clump if it’s not real they still need a clump for this ponce a bleeping wedding turn out
---
Seething even
---
You’d think these twats donating would be on to it and where’s the ironing board bleep she on the missing list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching an old lady in MC Donald’s tongue a raspberry and white chocolate pie has made me nauseous . Does she realise how uncommon and uncouth she is ? Giant beak , hands like spades and a voice like a brick layer . Scamming thief

• Haha
Reactions: 14
got no sympathy for Sp as she was warned Sasha will use any secrets against you so don't tell her a thing but she knew better any more news on barrel cakes i do worry about her brave woman but a lot on her shoulders at moment and i dont just mean her bump

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish this bleep would have a real heart attack duck me bleep don’t stop eating everything and anything Ffsake fat bleep
---
The midlands mingers a lesbian again Ffsake gonzo your one bleeping evil 👿 bleep
---
Div van pricks in Birmingham tomorrow Waynetta slob not going to pay the midlands minger a little visit then all mouth as per usual full of horse tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Karma if anyone needs karma it you gonzo bleep
---
Gonzo do every one a favour go and die you evil 👿 evil waste of a bleeping skin

• Heart
  • Haha
Laying into Facts Freaks saying she’d run him over if she saw him in the street … why’s that’s Gonzo ? Because he exposed you for being the lying, scamming thieving cnut that you are?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m bleeping fuming anyone needs running over it’s that bleep bleeping karma anyone that needs it it’s that bleeping scumbag lowlife poncing robbing evil Shitcunt where’s the bleeping ironing board backing this prick up image if it was her kids dead pet she was taking the piss out of bleep bleep bleep

• Angry
Did she say “it’s her first valentine “ with someone. I don’t think so GONZO. Jesus your memory is bad 😂😂😂😂
How the duck does one get to the grand old age of eleventy hundred and it be the first occasion for everyfink? 😂😂😂. I’ve said before she’s been cocked more than John Wayne’s gun. @rocksolidcrew never mind beluga whale, I think sperm whale may be more appropriate. Absolute slag 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So after a very traumatic few days I broke my ankle on Monday morning and became a long awaited nanna this evening…🩷 …..utterly blessed .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So after a very traumatic few days I broke my ankle on Monday morning and became a long awaited nanna this evening…🩷 …..utterly blessed .
Congratulations ❤. Not so much on the broken ankle. Hope you mend soon ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.