Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing how all the cream floats to the top no sorry tit 💩 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is Teflon bleep going to go down the tit 💩 is beginning to stick and theirs enough of it coming from every direction 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching more of her inconsistencies 🙄
The video at the weekend blaiming the 94 yr for having a smoking habit, IN HER OWN HOME., for making her ill..🤦🏼‍♀️ she says she don’t normally do it, But last night she said she’s got her regulars that only she does.🫣🫣🫣

#tattledothegatekeeping
#stopfuckinlying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video at the weekend blaiming the 94 yr for having a smoking habit, IN HER OWN HOME., for making her ill..🤦🏼‍♀️ she says she don’t normally do it, But last night she said she’s got her regulars that only she does.🫣🫣🫣

#tattledothegatekeeping
#stopfuckinlying
That means her entire round of 2-3 hours a day 4 days a week every other week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Fiesty is someone on tiktok (used to go by the name way2fiesty4u, among others) that used to be friends with FF but they had a very contentious falling out.
She has been involved in quite a lot of 'drama' on the app, involving, among others, SP (they were 'friends' and SP was her mod at one point)
SP did a bit of too-ing and fro-ing between Fiesty (and her then gf Maz) and FF. She recorded and then played voicenotes between herself and Maz (sounds familiar eh?)
Fiesty also has some ongoing 'issues' with Tam (aka Tilly tantrum)
There's far more to her 'story' on here but that's a couple of pointers lol.
It’s the Drama Mick , I love it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

#tattledothegatekeeping
#stopfuckinlying
The way she opens her diary of jobs …….there’s duck all in it !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me! He must of spent the grand total of one and onepence on that tit 😂 definitely killing her with love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Smoke inhalation is well gone what an absolute clown 🤡 div van prick stopped smoking
---
Is that a Rolex imagine if it was actually real and ponces a wedding dress
---
Take it van prick is like the rest of em can’t get it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ordered a wand ffsake does everyone really want to know that sleazy old Slapper

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Fiesty is someone on tiktok (used to go by the name way2fiesty4u, among others) that used to be friends with FF but they had a very contentious falling out.
She has been involved in quite a lot of 'drama' on the app, involving, among others, SP (they were 'friends' and SP was her mod at one point)
SP did a bit of too-ing and fro-ing between Fiesty (and her then gf Maz) and FF. She recorded and then played voicenotes between herself and Maz (sounds familiar eh?)
Fiesty also has some ongoing 'issues' with Tam (aka Tilly tantrum)
There's far more to her 'story' on here but that's a couple of pointers lol.
There is a thread on here way2fiesty, she’s not a nice woman either

• Heart
Reactions: 7
By the looks of things they are both bleeping evil 👿 cunts
Fiesty is awful, the things she’s done to facts are nothing short of evil. She also had a gfm but with a £150,000 target to buy a house !!! Her and sf would be ultra vile together but the inevitable fallout would be epic 👌🏼 😆

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
By the looks of things they are both bleeping evil 👿 cunts
I’m not up to date with either of them, but i think anyone that clout chases deserves to have the tit ripped out of them..I mean there’s illnesses in the world, and this lot just compete for tit. Wasn’t it them who SP got in debt for.?
Why would you bother, seriously🫣🫣

• Wow
Don’t you just love Shazney and wibble wobble read that you ironing board bleep
---
Your leader remember now
---
And old gonzo with that bleeping ballon div van prick felt a knob walking out with it across the car park can’t see why he is a bleeping knob complete bleeping bellend robbing bleep just like her
---
My poor poor heart fat cunts eating another McDonald’s

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Wedding diets going well I see..🫣 Big Mac meal large non diet drink and pie… wasn’t keen on it but inhaled it like it was going to be snatched from her…🫣
Still wondering why she had a GFM for a wedding dress, (not wedding)..??? Well basically she’s a greedy cnut and Richard had to do a trip to B&M to buy tit for Valentines, her 1st one apparently🤡🤡🤡
And taking her out for a meal later.. BEGGERS..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.