Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Julia sell her company then work there? doesn’t make sense
Seems strange that “Julia” had an established business, which had a team… then Trashbags took over, And brought it.🤔
But it already had Trashbags number on the website🫣
Also, why would Julia not want to be on film or in any TikTok’s, unless something had happened 🤦🏼‍♀️
Trashbags you’re just a fuckin liar, face it😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s buying a what now.?? When was this mentioned… sorry I’ve been in the tshirt factory.. sales have been booming since last week🙏🏼😂
She’s found a spare 10 grand in the PayPal account but can’t afford a wedding or a dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleep
---
I remember when it first come on MeetMe giving it the big I am when you’ve got money like me some geezer wrote in the comments your Sharon from Romford borrowed money for your cafe and live in a council drum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldn't watch her, she disgusts me :sick: same old lies about Mrs bc all being swallowed up by the brain dead enablers. Absolute lying bleep!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Seems someone has rattled SPs cage and is coming for trashbag AGAIN
If you have any tea SP get on and spill it or stfu

• Heart
OK, so this was interesting.
I popped in to PastaJ's live this evening.
Rudi noticed me enter the room and asked me a few questions.
I answered them.
I was not provocative at all and merely responded to questions that he asked.
I was blocked. 🤡

Here is the comment section of the said live, it is condensed in size to fit the parameters (of 10mb upload) set by Tattle.
As you can hear, Rudi is loving the sound of his own voice 😂
Apparently I'm hiding behind a fake profile which is ironic coming from someone with a profile that has a fake name and depicts a photo of an actor 🙄
Also, he surmises that as a member of this thread on Tattle (a fact that I am proud of I might add!) I am 'generically' responsible for anything written herein. It was at this stage that he proved to me (first hand) what an idiot he is, as surely, by his reasoning, that would mean that as a member of tiktok he is 'generically' responsible for everything said on there????
D'oh! 🤦‍♂️

You can listen to what he says and make your own mind up.
I've certainly decided what I think, and that is that he is a deluded cockwomble 🤣🤣🤣
What a knob. Honestly no words 😶. He thinks he is holding court 🤪🤪🤪🤪. Go away you sad little individual

• Haha
  • Heart
Seems someone has rattled SPs cage and is coming for trashbag AGAIN
If you have any tea SP get on and spill it or stfu
It’s what I said earlier gonzo saying some married man gives her one twice a week after outing her as a lesbian you couldn’t make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just coming on to ask the same..I can't keep up with all these characters 😭😭 Yiu got to admit SPs cute when she's ragin 🤣🤣
She’s livid isn’t she. Let’s hope she really does go for them now then

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Midlands mingers spitting teeth get the popcorn 🍿 ready talking of idiots where is Waynetta I’m smoking a fags no2 the jug eared ironing board she on the missing list

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Midlands mingers spitting teeth get the popcorn 🍿 ready talking of idiots where is Waynetta I’m smoking a fags no2 the jug eared ironing board she on the missing list
Remember Wayne and Waynetta had a baby and called her Frogmella? That's all I can think about now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh for gods sake I haven’t got time for anything at the moment as we got ofsted 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. How to make you fall off your no drinking kick with them in ☹☹. But tomorrow is another day and done with 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m still pissing myself the chief bridesmaid has come back from the dark side and fucked gonzo off wonder if it will do a julie evans and go back and start licking its big fat arse
---
Ffsake looks like gonzo and firm have been reporting the midlands minger videos gone oh div van prick what have you got involved with no fool like a bleeping silly old fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What has SP said now? Anyone save it? Please ?;)
Put a video up that’s now being taken down reckons she’s going to out gonzo completely as gonzo said on a live yesterday that Sam is getting fucked twice a week by a married man and that video has gone due to being reported and she’s doing it all on a live and taking gonzo down once and for all
---
The ironing board following inspector rudi clouseau about with the river behind those massive ears 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Fiesty is someone on tiktok (used to go by the name way2fiesty4u, among others) that used to be friends with FF but they had a very contentious falling out.
She has been involved in quite a lot of 'drama' on the app, involving, among others, SP (they were 'friends' and SP was her mod at one point)
SP did a bit of too-ing and fro-ing between Fiesty (and her then gf Maz) and FF. She recorded and then played voicenotes between herself and Maz (sounds familiar eh?)
Fiesty also has some ongoing 'issues' with Tam (aka Tilly tantrum)
There's far more to her 'story' on here but that's a couple of pointers lol.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.