Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww bless, All that faff about going back to the drs for her results on Friday last week. Then she said she was at the drs again on Friday cos of the woman who chain smokes in her own home🙈 but didn’t think to ask about her results then No.?
You silly billy Trashbags, good job we note all your lies appointments here for you. aye.?
Any news on the products being launched yet, I’m ready and waiting for my Argonnnnn golllldddd bergamont and fag ash hand cream… thought it was 18th Jan🤷🏼‍♀️
Although I’m still waiting for the men’s range from 2020 never🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me it’s brand new the silly bleep
---
All in front of the stolen Audrey Hepburn picture
---
Wonder where chief arse licker is this morning the board with lugs
---
Definitely brand new bleeping McDonald’s what a fat bleep
---
bleeping heart problems let’s have a dog food McDonald’s breakfast what a load of bollox how these idiots do not say anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OK, so this was interesting.
I popped in to PastaJ's live this evening.
Rudi noticed me enter the room and asked me a few questions.
I answered them.
I was not provocative at all and merely responded to questions that he asked.
I was blocked. 🤡

Here is the comment section of the said live, it is condensed in size to fit the parameters (of 10mb upload) set by Tattle.
As you can hear, Rudi is loving the sound of his own voice 😂
Apparently I'm hiding behind a fake profile which is ironic coming from someone with a profile that has a fake name and depicts a photo of an actor 🙄
Also, he surmises that as a member of this thread on Tattle (a fact that I am proud of I might add!) I am 'generically' responsible for anything written herein. It was at this stage that he proved to me (first hand) what an idiot he is, as surely, by his reasoning, that would mean that as a member of tiktok he is 'generically' responsible for everything said on there????
D'oh! 🤦‍♂️

You can listen to what he says and make your own mind up.
I've certainly decided what I think, and that is that he is a deluded cockwomble 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly he really is a complete Bell End, I struggle to understand what he says, it’s not like it can string a complete sentence together. He Knows what Gonzo is and really doesn’t care, he has no morals whatsoever, he is there for the drama, wouldn’t give that piece of tit the time of day to be honest.
---
I have NEVER seen anyone on here say tit about ironing boards kids, whats he on about?
Nothing he says makes any sense
All that’s been said about her kids is that we feel they are neglected, she called them a “Baboon”, she says she was upstairs in a “live” not knowing what they were doing. So yes we are guilty of saying “BIG EARS NEGLECTS HER KIDS” there you go Bell End that’s what we say !! ALSO what man spends his evening sat on people’s Lives on TT, surely most would be talking to their wives/partners, what a bleeping sad life them pair lead 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooppss another discontinued live 🤣 shouldn't be driving and been on live stream 🤣

• Haha
And where’s its no1 arse licker as soon as Waynetta is on she’s their brown tonguing the big fat dollop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Old Waynetta been writing this book on her life for twenty years we should publish the tattle diaries on the Romford charity thief imagine how that would go down we could all be at the book launch wearing balaclavas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I’m still pissing myself the chief brides maid has done the off after donating to the cunts wedding dress and wish list I reckon she see the midlands mingers video on she won’t travel to you and didn’t she out sam payne yesterday she said she fucks a married man twice a week funny that thought she’d outed her as a lesbian idiot wants to make its mind up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
So are we thinking that the greedy money grabbing fat slob is buying a spud vab because there is a creator on TikTok called Spud man and he has queues miles and miles long, but the difference between him and her is their attitude me personally I wouldn’t want to be served by her it’ll be another white elephant. She seems to buy things or aim to do things it’ll last one or two weeks if that and then she’s moved onto something else she is an absolute liability.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So are we thinking that the greedy money grabbing fat slob is buying a spud vab because there is a creator on TikTok called Spud man and he has queues miles and miles long, but the difference between him and her is their attitude me personally I wouldn’t want to be served by her it’ll be another white elephant. She seems to buy things or aim to do things it’ll last one or two weeks if that and then she’s moved onto something else she is an absolute liability.
will she wrap them in toilet paper lol

and as somebody who has eaten her food ...no thanks never again !!!

• Haha
will she wrap them in toilet paper lol

and as somebody who has eaten her food ...no thanks never again !!!
But she’s a superb cook hence her cooking lessons to rival mrs bbc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine Waynetta slob on come dine with me she’d come last and nick the prize money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But she’s a superb cook hence her cooking lessons to rival mrs bbc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine Waynetta slob on come dine with me she’d come last and nick the prize money

i hope she makes her chilli with baked beans it looked like vomit on a plate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s buying a what now.?? When was this mentioned… sorry I’ve been in the tshirt factory.. sales have been booming since last week🙏🏼😂

• Haha
The woman ain’t got a copper coin to her name and as long as I’ve got a hole in my arse, she never will. Forever champagne (or piss-ecco) tastes on lemonade money.

• Haha
She’s off again, Saying that when she was a kid there was no such thing as ADHD, it was just naughty kids…Educate yourself you scraggy cnut..!!
blaming your kids anxiety on lockdown..👀🙈
Seriously, everyone was in the same position, my daughter was seriously ill, having just qualified as cabin crew she lost her job, her social circle and her social life… take some responsibility 🫣

She’s off again, Saying that when she was a kid there was no such thing as ADHD, it was just naughty kids…Educate yourself you scraggy cnut..!!
blaming your kids anxiety on lockdown..👀🙈
Seriously, everyone was in the same position, my daughter was seriously ill, having just qualified as cabin crew she lost her job, her social circle and her social life… take some responsibility 🫣
Ffs she never learns does she. Ignorant bleep that really is

• Angry
She keeps saying ‘but I’m not a mother/never had kids’ - exactly so shut the duck up you have no clue what you’re talking about Gonzo you first grade cnut

• Angry
Why would Julia sell her company then work there? doesn’t make sense

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why would Julia sell her company then work there? doesn’t make sense
What an absolute load of bollox she talks. Just look
At the reviews on RSD , I’m sure S stands for Sarah (as in the reviews) wasn’t that Dickheads Ex’s name ?????

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.