Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the bleep in the bottom box wonder if gonzos binning the Wolverhampton slappers gifts 🎁 cause not

Reactions: 5
Double hard waynetta slob sitting by the swimming pool balling its eyes out please help me get home after trying to knock that Steve out god her memory is bad
---
Look at that bleeping pile of tit 💩 brand new what an absolute bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They majorly fell out over rhe weekend and now it's as if it never happened. You need to watch sharon, all this drama n that with your high blood pressure, keep taking they pills mind 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was £800 the other day on MeetMe now £400 bleep weren’t getting nothing someone kept reporting the bleep and kept loosing everything

• Haha
that rudi is huge cnut really his in a live trying to diss tattlers but sasha was in her own live saying his not invited anymore as he has caused her so much hassle bringing up tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Biggest laugh of the night is Sloshers mate, ironing board was in the box with Pasta J, she’s literally bottled it when poola arrived🙈🙈🙈
Where’s this big brave bold arse girl now then without her leader🤡🤡🤡🤡🫦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Where was the prick of an ironing board when waynetta slob was on see the cunts in the box now with old prick rudi clouseau

• Haha
Ffsake that big eared ironing board cunts Billy no mates needs a good kick up it’s boney arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, so this was interesting.
I popped in to PastaJ's live this evening.
Rudi noticed me enter the room and asked me a few questions.
I answered them.
I was not provocative at all and merely responded to questions that he asked.
I was blocked. 🤡

Here is the comment section of the said live, it is condensed in size to fit the parameters (of 10mb upload) set by Tattle.
As you can hear, Rudi is loving the sound of his own voice 😂
Apparently I'm hiding behind a fake profile which is ironic coming from someone with a profile that has a fake name and depicts a photo of an actor 🙄
Also, he surmises that as a member of this thread on Tattle (a fact that I am proud of I might add!) I am 'generically' responsible for anything written herein. It was at this stage that he proved to me (first hand) what an idiot he is, as surely, by his reasoning, that would mean that as a member of tiktok he is 'generically' responsible for everything said on there????
D'oh! 🤦‍♂️

You can listen to what he says and make your own mind up.
I've certainly decided what I think, and that is that he is a deluded cockwomble 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
His brave his tough bellend rudi clouseau do your stuff what a bleeping prick absolute bellend these pricks must have wonderful relationships sitting their talking bollox all night on arseholes lives and that definitely includes you the ironing board big eared bleep all it does all day

OK, so this was interesting.
I popped in to PastaJ's live this evening.
Rudi noticed me enter the room and asked me a few questions.
I answered them.
I was not provocative at all and merely responded to questions that he asked.
I was blocked. 🤡

Here is the comment section of the said live, it is condensed in size to fit the parameters (of 10mb upload) set by Tattle.
As you can hear, Rudi is loving the sound of his own voice 😂
Apparently I'm hiding behind a fake profile which is ironic coming from someone with a profile that has a fake name and depicts a photo of an actor 🙄
Also, he surmises that as a member of this thread on Tattle (a fact that I am proud of I might add!) I am 'generically' responsible for anything written herein. It was at this stage that he proved to me (first hand) what an idiot he is, as surely, by his reasoning, that would mean that as a member of tiktok he is 'generically' responsible for everything said on there????
D'oh! 🤦‍♂️

You can listen to what he says and make your own mind up.
I've certainly decided what I think, and that is that he is a deluded cockwomble 🤣🤣🤣
I think it’s pretty clear that we know he makes a dick of himself when he tries to take over people’s lives. But trying to act hard and make out he’s the next top London gangster… 😂😂😂 Jog on twit.🔔end.!!!
3 days ago he was telling Lugz that him and trashbags were best mates, in real life..🤦🏼‍♀️ then he’s said to spindy poo that he basically wouldn’t trust anything that trashbags says…
Now he’s pissed off that Trashbags brings drama… BUT HERE HE IS.🫣🫣🫣
CLOUT CHASER , and Annette the ableist .. what a pair 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His the bleep come in the live talk about it Waynetta slob robs charities robs furlough money throws people under the bus outs people and is genuinely one evil bleep but none of that matters robs raffle prizes robs food bank donations does go fund me and then goes on about doing 10 k On a van and all these cunts support that total wrong on bleeping brain dead arseholes

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I have NEVER seen anyone on here say tit about ironing boards kids, whats he on about?
Nothing he says makes any sense

Reactions: 10
Annette didn’t have much to say for herself either did she? When asked if it was her that Poola was talking about she be like “ yeah I think so” 😂😂😂. Him saying people say things they don’t mean on lives. Really Rudeboy? We don’t. Everything I say on here or TikTok I mean because we know the old brass so well we anticipate her every move. 40 threads Rudeboy. Because that’s how much we have on the lying, scamming witch. 40 threads of receipts. We’re not telling you what to do either. I couldn’t give a duck what you do. But associating with and defending a devious bleep with a track record like Trasha ain’t a good look.

And if Lugzzzzzz kids are mentioned on here it’s because she’s sat on lives telling them off while she licks Sasha’s arse for hours on end instead of looking after them. So, once again, kindly duck off 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The only thing that bleeping fool inspector bellend rudi clouseau has got right is the bleeping ironing board is wet behind the ears it’s got a river behind em mind you they are big enough and why the duck are all these morons licking waynettas fat arse especially as chief bridesmaids now jumped off of the biggest tit show on earth from a narcissistic evil 👿 bully bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.