Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the ironing boards after me I’m so scared bleeping little pathetic moron and I can’t get over that Lisa she’s pathetic
---
Has she been banned again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah disappointing about Lisa. She went in to give her side of that dating story which they fell out over and ended up not doing a lot and joining in the live. She may as well have not bothered. Now she said she’ll meet her for a coffee!!!! Anyway looks like she’s got banned again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Live ended abruptly 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah disappointing about Lisa. She went in to give her side of that dating story which they fell out over and ended up not doing a lot and joining in the live. She may as well have not bothered. Now she said she’ll meet her for a coffee!!!! Anyway looks like she’s got banned again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Live ended abruptly 🤔
It was pathetic she forgotten about that video gonzo made with someone else that went under the bus down at the tin hut them two taking the piss saying his cock had been up gonzos fat arse then it was in that Lisa’s mouth Ffsake
---
Think the ironing board wants to be me what with its fake profile 7777 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
bleeping back again who the fucks got the ironing boards phone number

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It was pathetic she forgotten about that video gonzo made with someone else that went under the bus down at the tin hut them two taking the piss saying his cock had been up gonzos fat arse then it was in that Lisa’s mouth Ffsake
---
Think the ironing board wants to be me what with its fake profile 7777 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
bleeping back again who the fucks got the ironing boards phone number
Lugzzzz has backed out, She don’t wanna be part of the haven house gossip🤷🏼‍♀️👀😂👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That ain’t that bleep Julie evans in the box is it
---
Oh duck me it is what a 2 faced bleep that is
---
That prick was on here screaming what a bleep gonzo is and she got threatened to take down what she said on here what a piece of bleeping tit 💩 that is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does it look after its kids??? She’s forever sat in lives ?
---

She Also said whilst on live this morning they kids were washing themselves downstairs….and that .she was upstairs …..and then the kid said I’m getting dressed I’m butt naked .
---

I’m a stones throw would love a good laugh 😂
I’ve got my frock already. It would be hilarious as I’m nearby as well and we would all look at each other and think. Oooh you a tat 🤣🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m going to keep saying it again and again ,
If strawbs wants to continue speaking to a low life racist who refers to black people as “coloured “
And “monkeys “ then she really really isn’t right in the head . She obviously doesn’t realise

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That Julie evans is one 2 faced bleep pile of tit was on here screaming about that jonny gonzo played was meant to go on a caravan holiday with gonzo and didn’t go and said how nasty gonzo is and now licking it’s arse again Ffsake seeing is believing more like unbelievable
---
Julie evans you are scum
---
Can you lot believe what you’ve just seen Ffsake
---
Ffsake these 2 hole want to go under the bus twice

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nearly thread 40. Need thread suggestions. Put them in the WhatsApp gewwwwssss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Nearly thread 40. Need thread suggestions. Put them in the WhatsApp gewwwwssss 😂😂😂
Who wants to go under jabba the huts bus twice
---
And my bloods definitely boiling after what I’ve just witnessed that Julie evans Needs a slap and silly Lisa is no better go for a bleeping coffee especially both been reported to the police 👮 by the supergrass yes gonzo you lowlife your a supergrass

Last edited:
  • Angry
Do none of these lazy no good cunts work ?? They can’t look after their young kids 😡😡😡😡😡

bleeping shocking .

• Angry
Who wants to go under jabba the huts bus twice
---
And my bloods definitely boiling after what I’ve just witnessed that Julie evans Needs a slap and silly Lisa is no better go for a bleeping coffee especially both been reported to the police 👮 by the supergrass yes gonzo you lowlife your a supergrass
Unbelievable! Apart from her being vile to the pair of them she’s a scammer and thief. They need their heads read 😡

• Angry
Unbelievable! Apart from her being vile to the pair of them she’s a scammer and thief. They need their heads read 😡
I am bleeping fumming
---
Midlands minger you best go back to your leader these two morons have Lisa and Julie evans your a bleeping disgrace the pair of you

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I hope someone has got that video of gonzo taking the piss out that Lisa it should be plastered everywhere and Julie evans slagging gonzo off over that Jonny

• Heart
This guy constantly looks like he is on another planet. And she isn’t doing him any favours constantly showing him with those daft filters on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.