Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wewwwww guys, gewwwwwssss and wax mewwwwts. Here we are for thread eleventy hundred and 39. Take your seats. Thanks to @rocksolidcrew for the thread title. I made an executive decision and we were in dire need of a new thread. TLDRs welcome from anyone 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good show misssaffy ❤❤❤
---
More idiots have bought the poncing bleep more stuff Ffsake this has gotta stop how bleeping thick are they after this mornings tit show wedding dates changed it’s probably at the Tudor bar
---
The gut on the bleeping fat bleep
---
Now it’s admitted it knew last week after digging our lady tosh out bleeping cunts need knocking out div van prick and her bleeping lowlife scumbag cunts
---
About mothers death the bleeping lies

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's been rattled (I know I know, few hundred times probably ;) slag that she is) but I mean over the last few days, don't think I've ever seen her so before, not even when getting evicted all due to Mrs bbc apparently 😂🤪

She's got more front than Giant Haystacks ffs!

All those tiktoks today...look at me I ain't bovvered.

SHE'S FUCKEN BOVVERED ALRIGHT!

😂:ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's been rattled (I know I know, few hundred times probably ;) slag that she is) but I mean over the last few days, don't think I've ever seen her so before, not even when getting evicted all due to Mrs bbc apparently 😂🤪

She's got more front than Giant Haystacks ffs!

All those tiktoks today...look at me I ain't bovvered.

SHE'S FUCKEN BOVVERED ALRIGHT!

😂:ROFLMAO:😂
Her bleeping guts as big as giant haystacks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The old boy is gonna start getting the hump with her pathetic tik tok habit . She’s also going to lose it with his snoring , his daughter and his disabled sister . I’m soooo here for it . Oh and when it inevitably ends with her bad mouthing him I would like an apology to us all on here . That thing who swears around her little girls on lives will also owe us an apology . Who has bridesmaids at their wedding they have never met ??????? How funny how very very VERY funny 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm just catching up! I'm lost why has she changed the wedding date, it's on bloody july, august or jelember!! not next week!

As an aside, talking about mrs bbc being a polis, mind when sharon said it out loud that she used to be in the force? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still makes me laugh that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Div van prick is thick as duck he thinks his rung the bell pulling gonzo hence his a yes man mug needs to go spec savers as they say theirs no fool like an old fool
And his definitely a bleeping old fool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm just catching up! I'm lost why has she changed the wedding date, it's on bloody july, august or jelember!! not next week!

As an aside, talking about mrs bbc being a polis, mind when sharon said it out loud that she used to be in the force? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still makes me laugh that one.

Yeah but she chucked being a polis cos she liked her weekends free 😆 🤣 😂 😹

• Haha
So the beggy cnut can’t get her head around a wedding now because of the ‘death shock’ so needs to ‘postpone’ the wedding. Still manages to sit on its ever growing arse opening more deliveries from her wedding beg list all the while getting excited about how she can fashion a pearl necklace ( I mean straps) for the wedding dress 🤡🤣
The champagne truffles must be the no carb kind then Gonzo, you absolute pleb 🤣

• Haha

She changed the date because she remembered that the mother she already hated had a yearly birthday, how inconvenient of her.!
Although i still don’t know how she had the gumption to use her mother’s death as an excuse. I wonder if anyone she’s dealing with for her wedding has seen her TT and realises she’s a bit of a cnut.??

• Haha
She changed the date because she remembered that the mother she already hated had a yearly birthday, how inconvenient of her.!
Although i still don’t know how she had the gumption to use her mother’s death as an excuse. I wonder if anyone she’s dealing with for her wedding has seen her TT and realises she’s a bit of a cnut.??
If the dress shop have any sense they should see her lies and bullshit exposed on Tattle and in her own TikTok videos and put the cost back up to eleventy hundred and twelventy pounds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That wedding dress shop? Did they sail up the Thames in a fucken cardboard boat ffs! Wise up ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They ain’t got no bleeping money for this wedding can’t afford a dress haven’t got a venue it’s all gonzo smoke and mirrors horse tit she’s two bob so is he only gotta look at the engagement party and the cheap tit tat it’s trying to ponce
---
Let’s all chip in and put a deposit on that dress she hasn’t put a deposit on then she’s fucked can’t be 2 of em

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What else would be interesting to know if we got div van pricks reg number see if anything is owing on it see if it’s been bought out right if it has gonzos in even more tit over poncing this wedding

@MissSaffy @poola
Roll up roll up to see some tacky low end reception class tit/afterschool club crafts😂😂
See, when you talk tit to people on the internet, Karma comes calling..🤡🤡

#hugeluggz
#nojugzz
#tackyashell
#1980scalledtheywanttheirshitback

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.