Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scum like them should be sterilised at birth so they don’t breed !!
---

Same here. I’m always there TRASH always on your lives lol lol

Aren't we all 😂 mind you she/they disgust me so much I can't stand it for long :sick: they make me wanna vomit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gonzo you bleep we don’t have to subscribe we’ve got tattle you moron hence we are on here you big fat prick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she actually that F I C K.???
Only get the nice people in… but us “benefit trolls” can still watch and record😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gonzo you fat bleep you only work for a couple of hours on any day
---
Gonzo thinks it’s going to get a load of subscription cash
---
Garage smells like your gash then jabba the hut

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine telling all those trolls on your live this morning that a client didn’t like your cleaner because she had an eating disorder..🙈🙈
Now I know that isn’t sit right with Lugzzz as she didn’t respond…. SPEAK UP YOU THICK twit

Nice little snippet going over to the police at the end, where she’s driving Erratically on a live and cursing other drivers🤷🏼‍♀️🤡🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffsake must be a proper big drive he has to move his car so jabba the hut can get in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Uses a sat nav must be a proper regular customer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Everytime makes itself look an even bigger liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few more adjustments to the beglist…. Waiting for people to kit out her garage now so she can sell her tit products from it🙈🙈

she’s up and advertising Dance party Fridays.. it’s giving me Flames Dating again😂😂😂
Tell me why would you want to buy a stranger these items? Go and buy them your self the ponce! Embarrassing really it is from a grown womann

• Haha
Imagine telling all those trolls on your live this morning that a client didn’t like your cleaner because she had an eating disorder..🙈🙈
Now I know that isn’t sit right with Lugzzz as she didn’t respond…. SPEAK UP YOU THICK twit

Nice little snippet going over to the police at the end, where she’s driving Erratically on a live and cursing other drivers🤷🏼‍♀️🤡🙈🙈
Bollocks, did I miss the trog again 😤. Did a Shazza, I went for a Maccas 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry folks I’ve been out , so the fake wedding has been postponed, well it was never ever booked anyway. All a big scam 😂😂😂😂. Who’s reported her for what. I’m constantly reporting her account / lives lol

• Heart
Noticed that ! Literally having to go and do a clean to get money for a crappy do on Friday ! Aaaw
Poor broke Sharon .
Is she postponing wedding because she is going to have to give up her specially adapted horrible flat in Collier Row once married ? She knows she needs to keep hold of it as she will be lucky to not have a punch up / fist fight with the old boy on holiday . I’ll be suprised if they make the prestiiiiiiige flight aaaaaht there wivaaaaaart a raaaaaaar

• Haha
Didn’t she say she use to have 160000 followers before she’s bleeping dreaming silly old hag
---
Like she’s dreaming she’s got money no Jabba the Hutt you’ve not got a pot to piss in hence all the poncing and cant afford a wedding venue they don’t do one for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Bet div van prick thought when his meant to of proposed quick register office job meal afterwards job done then Jabba the Hutt took over massive totally tacky over priced tit show for 2 OAPS full nobodies who know one knows 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Surely her dream reception would have been in the ‘Golden Arches” 😂😂😂😂😂. LUGGZZZZ hope you haven’t told your poor kids they were Bridesmaids. Another disappointment in life for them. First one is you being a neglectful mother !!!

Ironing board your definitely one thick bleep not tattlers commenting on your best mate jabba the huts lives we know what happens that’s why we are here where your leader can’t do duck all about and it drives the 2 bob bleep mad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh wow ironing board calling one of her kids a “baboon “ in the live.

• Angry
  • Wow
Fat fuckers stuffing it’s fat face again definitely a size 24 not 14 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake loose women she’s finally got that right bucket cunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello I ghosted her live for a few mins. Yes Sasha I always watch,, but you never know I am there 🤪 🤪 🤪 Did I hear her say she going to make it sub only? Does that mean people have to pay to watch? Oh do F**k off. Another form of begging. Right that has done me for the day o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Oh wow ironing board calling one of her kids a “baboon “ in the live.
Yep… good job the lady of colour wasn’t in that live.🤬🤬🤬
Laughed this afternoon when Trashbags announced she had diabetes…. Since when..😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.