Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?šŸ™ˆšŸ¤”šŸ’šŸ’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello I ghosted her live for a few mins. Yes Sasha I always watch,, but you never know I am there šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤Ŗ Did I hear her say she going to make it sub only? Does that mean people have to pay to watch? Oh do F**k off. Another form of begging. Right that has done me for the day o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
I think it means only subs can comment. Iā€™m a silent watcher too
---
I wonder if she thinks by swearing like that and talking like she does like she thinks she is a propa geeezah she thinks she is somethin special honestly. Had loads money ha ha. Havenā€™t got a pot to piss in now have ya sash
---
Funny how all the exā€™s are loony tunes wh
---
She is now telling everyone what make up she uses. Itā€™s called a filter hen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Diabetes with the sweets and full fat coke and booze that bleeping thing throws down itā€™s fat neck duck off itā€™s as bad as it poor tin heart condition
---
Wonder if it was Tracy crotch that got the elbow that didnā€™t like div van prick šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Think Jabba the Hutt wants to be mrs barrelcakes with all this letā€™s cook tit with gonzo and god is her cooking tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well well wellā€¦. Lugz with no jugzzzā€¦ what an awful thing to call your child on a Live.!!!!
Given that you admitted you were upstairs at some point and they were downstairs aloneā€¦. Anything couldā€™ve happensā€¦ you stupid woman.šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Tracey crotch probably realised what a bleeping evil šŸ‘æ bleep gonzo is and got away like many before šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ironing board your definitely one thick bleep not tattlers commenting on your best mate jabba the huts lives we know what happens thatā€™s why we are here where your leader canā€™t do duck all about and it drives the 2 bob bleep mad
Does it look after its kids??? Sheā€™s forever sat in lives ?
---
Well well wellā€¦. Lugz with no jugzzzā€¦ what an awful thing to call your child on a Live.!!!!
Given that you admitted you were upstairs at some point and they were downstairs aloneā€¦. Anything couldā€™ve happensā€¦ you stupid woman.šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
She Also said whilst on live this morning they kids were washing themselves downstairsā€¦.and that .she was upstairs ā€¦..and then the kid said Iā€™m getting dressed Iā€™m butt naked .
---
My day off (from the social office šŸ˜) today. Hope she delivers the goods, could do with a laugh.. this weekā€™s been crap with one thing and another šŸ˜¤. The dire dance partyā€™s on the horizon isnā€™t it, hopefully sheā€™ll be on flogging that šŸ™ƒ. My cousin lives extremely close to where itā€™s held, Iā€™m sooo tempted šŸ„³
Iā€™m a stones throw would love a good laugh šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does it look after its kids??? Sheā€™s forever sat in lives ?
---

She Also said whilst on live this morning they kids were washing themselves downstairsā€¦.and that .she was upstairs ā€¦..and then the kid said Iā€™m getting dressed Iā€™m butt naked .
---

Iā€™m a stones throw would love a good laugh šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m not far away either imagine standing right next too the lump she knows who we are šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Can you imagine it will be looking at everyone in their thinking whoā€™s a tattler šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
bleeping size of it and that pictures fake šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ itā€™s ā€œliveā€ again trying to cook some shite and yet again Big Ears is there commenting. What a dull sad little life she must have .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gonzo go look in the mirror your bleeping fat as a house end of
---
Ark at this bleep gonzo your the bleeping grass youā€™ve got your own parking space at Romford nick you piece of tit
---
Grasses need a good kicking if thatā€™s a fact gonzo youā€™d be constantly in A and E

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Gonzo go look in the mirror your bleeping fat as a house end of
---
Ark at this bleep gonzo your the bleeping grass youā€™ve got your own parking space at Romford nick you piece of tit
---
Grasses need a good kicking if thatā€™s a fact gonzo youā€™d be constantly in A and E
Iā€™ve just messaged Strawbs the clip about Lugz calling her kid a baboonā€¦..lets see how this pans outā€¦
Lugggzzzz youā€™ve sat around all day, being at that cnuts beck and callā€¦. Go spend tied with ur kids and watch themā€¦you skanky cnutā€¦SS are my call to make in the morning, I have no problems ā€œgrassingā€ people up.. itā€™s bordering NEGLECT.!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve just messaged Strawbs the clip about Lugz calling her kid a baboonā€¦..lets see how this pans outā€¦
Lugggzzzz youā€™ve sat around all day, being at that cnuts beck and callā€¦. Go spend tied with ur kids and watch themā€¦you skanky cnutā€¦SS are my call to make in the morning, I have no problems ā€œgrassingā€ people up.. itā€™s bordering NEGLECT.!!!
If I had her address Iā€™d be more than happy to report her to Social Services

• Heart
Reactions: 7
bleeping idiots going to let Mrs bbc and poola in some how I doubt it
---
The ironing board wants me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Oh wow who is this on her live someone sayin she ruined lives and is telling lies

Oh wow who is this on her live someone sayin she ruined lives and is telling lies
Sheā€™s bottled it gonzo set the police on her
---
She made a video saying his cock had been up her arse and now it was in that Lisaā€™s mouth Ffsake gonzo your a lying šŸ¤„ bleep
---
Does everyone forget what this bleep gonzo has actually done
---
And that Lisa started doing videos on gonzo and supergrass gonzo sent the police round she signed the piece of paper and had to take the videos down just like sheā€™s tried to do to Mrs bbc
---
I donā€™t forget duck all when it comes down to this evil šŸ‘æ bleep

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.