Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so crap at making up TikTok names....ho hum de dumb dumb... I compliment her...err..lick her arse...one step away from inner WhatsApp shite..."who's that behind the mask" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Thread #40 suggestion: crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What straws have I been clutching at 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what it’s a flat chested big eared bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That’s a fact with a bucket fanny
---
Div van prick is ball less 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No someone came in the box saying they had seen trashbags at the chippy with with some bloke called Darren and they had the receipt for her bill, Mickey reckoned it was Slosher , then someone in comments said it was Kerry. They have no clue, they just making things up now to play the blame game…. Oh sorry, they know who we all are🫣🫣🫣
Don’t know who that rude cnut Rudi is but reported him for his comments and behaviour 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t get over those 2 cunts that have been under the bus licking her fat arse one wants to go for a coffee with the bleep and the other bleep from Welwyn garden city julie fuckface evens was unbelievable especially as that pricks been on tattle if mrs bbc goes on the turn I’m off
---
And what’s next Ruth turning up sorry gonzo Benidorm was all my mates fault
---
And old Teflon cunts getting away with it again even the nephews gone quiet as for the midlands minger who’s full of tit and bottled it with voice messages and proof if she’s actually got any

Last edited:
  • Heart
Didn’t go on tattle back then either🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha
This lazy washed up old slag hasn’t done a full days work this week …..people wether they have the money or not have donated to her wedding dress.

hours and hours yesterday sat talking tit to equally lazy specimens.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This lazy washed up old slag hasn’t done a full days work this week …..people wether they have the money or not have donated to her wedding dress.

It’s gonna be another day of dossing for this cretin🙈 What a life to lead. Just think she could’ve had a few weeks of back to back cleanzzzzz to pay for her own wedding dress, but why would she.???
Apparently there’s a new date for the wedding, can’t wait to hear the excuse.🤷🏼‍♀️🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She never does a full days work any week
---
It’s gonna be another day of dossing for this cretin🙈 What a life to lead. Just think she could’ve had a few weeks of back to back cleanzzzzz to pay for her own wedding dress, but why would she.???
Apparently there’s a new date for the wedding, can’t wait to hear the excuse.🤷🏼‍♀️🤡🤡🤡
She’s got no money for a wedding venue like she had to drive up this massive drive where they had to move their car for her to get in to earn money for its Friday outing to wanked out dance crap 💩 not a pot to piss in springs to mind for the multi millionaire who got paid on the 28th but it was the 26th when hers and div van pricks wages went in and to cap it all off she’s a dress size 14 lost 6lbs whilst stuffing a big fat Indian after it couldn’t be bothered to cook cause she’s absolutely tit at it like the crap 💩 it tried to make yesterday no wonder it’s cafe went bankrupt she’s only good at poncing off of all the mugs that follow it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She never does a full days work any week
---

She’s got no money for a wedding venue like she had to drive up this massive drive where they had to move their car for her to get in to earn money for its Friday outing to wanked out dance crap 💩 not a pot to piss in springs to mind for the multi millionaire who got paid on the 28th but it was the 26th when hers and div van pricks wages went in and to cap it all off she’s a dress size 14 lost 6lbs whilst stuffing a big fat Indian after it couldn’t be bothered to cook cause she’s absolutely tit at it like the crap 💩 it tried to make yesterday no wonder it’s cafe went bankrupt she’s only good at poncing off of all the mugs that follow it
Laughable as she went to Aldi to buy enough dinners for all of them, yet hasn’t cooked yet.😂😂

• Haha
Laughable as she went to Aldi to buy enough dinners for all of them, yet hasn’t cooked yet.😂😂
You might aswel eat dog food and all this cook along with gonzo tit is all to get at mrs bbc but gonzo is tit at it who wants to be who ?????

• Haha
Just on her live when she said she had a car accident (missed the date) a while ago, and dumbo had messaged her to say it was all over tattle that we all wished her dead, when did that happen then?
Apparently we thought she was in a coma,
I must have been in a coma too cause I don’t remember that lol
She hadn’t screen shot it unfortunately then it all got removed.
🩲on 🔥

• Haha
  • Angry
Oi Ironingboard. How’s your poor neglected kids today. Hope you are looking after them . Also Big Ears. NOTHING GETS DELETED ON HERE. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO you absolute bleeping lying little scumbag . STOP STIRING THE tit OR tit WILL FIND UOU 👀👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another day slobbering on a sofa ….not working talking to virtual mates …..

not earning a penny

the pound glasses go up and down more than her dirty knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This one.???? The
Just on her live when she said she had a car accident (missed the date) a while ago, and dumbo had messaged her to say it was all over tattle that we all wished her dead, when did that happen then?
Apparently we thought she was in a coma,
I must have been in a coma too cause I don’t remember that lol
She hadn’t screen shot it unfortunately then it all got removed.
🩲on 🔥
This one. The one she put all over social media herself, on an open public post 🫣🫣🫣
Not sure which sister it was this time🙈🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Oh the actress talking about herself in her acting days, name dropping -omg🙄
---
This one.???? The

This one. The one she put all over social media herself, on an open public post 🫣🫣🫣
Not sure which sister it was this time🙈🙈🙈🙈
Drama Queen 👸

• Haha
Oi Ironingboard. How’s your poor neglected kids today. Hope you are looking after them . Also Big Ears. NOTHING GETS DELETED ON HERE. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO you absolute bleeping lying little scumbag . STOP STIRING THE tit OR tit WILL FIND UOU 👀👀👀
How long as she known Sasha for? Cos it’s acting like it’s been years

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.