Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie evans you are a scumbag two faced bleep
---
Older fatter and definitely thicker
---
duck me where’s my mate the ironing board with Mickey Mouse ears 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s not in their talking utter bollox
---
duck me mother of the Years turned up
---
The lying £800 a night on MeetMe what a load of bollox

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie evans you are a scumbag two faced bleep
---
Older fatter and definitely thicker
---
duck me where’s my mate the ironing board with Mickey Mouse ears 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s not in their talking utter bollox
---
duck me mother of the Years turned up
---
The lying £800 a night on MeetMe what a load of bollox
Remind me who this julie Evans is. Is she the raffle winner ??

Reactions: 4
Anyone for a new thread name etc. I don’t know how to do it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Also what in theTOWIE @ Eastenders extras is going on in that live 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Slating people. Do none of them have mirrors 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣 thought big dick was running her a bath tonight and they were going to have a bit of “how’s your father” 🤢🤢.
My husband is a genteel man - quite the opposite of me 🤪🤪 bit he would be fuming if every night I sat on a live - even more so if I did it in the same room. For the record I have no idea how to do a live and I wouldn’t want to. Does she get money for doing lives???

Reactions: 7
Anyone for a new thread name etc. I don’t know how to do it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Also what in theTOWIE @ Eastenders extras is going on in that live 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Slating people. Do none of them have mirrors 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣 thought big dick was running her a bath tonight and they were going to have a bit of “how’s your father” 🤢🤢.
My husband is a genteel man - quite the opposite of me 🤪🤪 bit he would be fuming if every night I sat on a live - even more so if I did it in the same room. For the record I have no idea how to do a live and I wouldn’t want to. Does she get money for doing lives???
Ring Ring, why don't you give me a call, cos Rich has no balls. Thread suggestion. X

• Haha
Remind me who this julie Evans is. Is she the raffle winner ??
No a mate who went under the bus came on tattle slagging gonzo off for abusing that jonny on tic tok and saying how nasty gonzo is now it’s back licking her fat arse
---
Ring Ring, why don't you give me a call, cos Rich has no balls. Thread suggestion. X
Ain’t that the truth
---
I’d love to go in there and say slosher 7777 is in the house you scumbag cunts but haven’t got anymore accounts got banned the other week for saying gonzo do 1

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No a mate who went under the bus came on tattle slagging gonzo off for abusing that jonny on tic tok and saying how nasty gonzo is now it’s back licking her fat arse
---

Ain’t that the truth
---
I’d love to go in there and say slosher 7777 is in the house you scumbag cunts but haven’t got anymore accounts got banned the other week for saying gonzo do 1
I’m so tempted to get in “the box”. But I’ve only got my “real” TT account. I need to make more. My Sheebz one has been blocked last time she was on TT 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so tempted to get in “the box”. But I’ve only got my “real” TT account. I need to make more. My Sheebz one has been blocked last time she was on TT 🤣🤣
Exactly amount of times I’ve been blocked
---
Below the bet gonzo your real dads Jimmy savile

• Haha
Poor fuckin Richard, He’s not going to put up with this forever…poor fucker just wants his quiet life back🫣🫣🫣

head Mickey Mouse saying it was 7777, clutching at straws… the Claire who got herself blocked on Kerrys live and top donator of the duvet set blamed Kerry..🫣🫣🫣
Have they really got nothing better to do..🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve been watching a bit of tv and doing my beauty treatments 🤣🤣. Just popped back on ghosting - what is going on on this live??? 😳😳😳😳. Blimey I’m so happy I’m me and not them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Poor fuckin Richard, He’s not going to put up with this forever…poor fucker just wants his quiet life back🫣🫣🫣

head Mickey Mouse saying it was 7777, clutching at straws… the Claire who got herself blocked on Kerrys live and top donator of the duvet set blamed Kerry..🫣🫣🫣
What straws have I been clutching at 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what it’s a flat chested big eared bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That’s a fact with a bucket fanny
---
Div van prick is ball less 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sometimes im
Lost for words - not often mind 🤣🤣🤣. I just don’t get the attraction of sitting on a
Live as part of my evening with “cyber friends”’and chatting like they are your mates. I have a WhatsApp group 🤣🤣 but with my real friends and if I want to chat to people I chat to
Them. You know the sort of people - people I know in real life 🤣🤣🤣. Am
I just old and old fashioned 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. TT for me is looking at recipes/following health videos/dogs/holiday destinations. Then these people come up on my fyp like Sasha and this single mama and roots person and then im
Intrigued as to what car crash I’m going to see next 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mrs bbc is a troll Ffsake I wouldn’t do what she’s doing gonzo you bleep you’ve done it to loads and you can’t handle getting it back you scumbag
---
Div van prick needs to grow sum badly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Mrs bbc is a troll Ffsake I wouldn’t do what she’s doing gonzo you bleep you’ve done it to loads and you can’t handle getting it back you scumbag
---
Div van prick needs to grow sum badly

I honestly doubt he ever had any. I mean...yes Sharryn no Sharryn 3 bags full Sharryn. Joke of a "man".

50 plus years of age living in a house owned by his parents, who've had enough of him, according to his lovely Fiancée.

Pending court case over previous shag who was shagging another guy in said parent's House. Wine stains up wall which Fiancée decorated over but didn't do ceiling stain in kitchen...high end duck all is slagbagtrashbag. It's all too beautiful 😄
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
What man would sit through all that horse tit one man div van prick the ball less man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Bet the day that silly old fool says no gonzos off she just loves being in control the old narc bleep

• Heart
What man would sit through all that horse tit one man div van prick the ball less man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Bet the day that silly old fool says no gonzos off she just loves being in control the old narc bleep

I'd go as far as to say there is no relationship there at all. Few tell take signs I've witnessed in her lives.

Let's face it, she's shagged worse with lesser prospects. She was bragging on a live about she and some other woman sharing a shag. duck me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd go as far as to say there is no relationship there at all. Few tell take signs I've witnessed in her lives.

Let's face it, she's shagged worse with lesser prospects. She was bragging on a live about she and some other woman sharing a shag. duck me!
That’s the hole Julie Evans she needs a slap 👋 especially after what she said

Looks like she's visiting her dad in a care home 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.