Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?πŸ™ˆπŸ€‘πŸ’πŸ’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long as she known Sasha for? Cos it’s acting like it’s been years
They’ve never met !!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Slosher screaming yesterday that all trolls sit on their arses all day and don't work

Takes one to know one !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Div van prick what a man 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
No ironing board bleep shame they ain’t pissed all over you idiot
---
Werent that idiot gonzo blaming ang diamond again earlier for being on here as I’ve been in and out
---
All this money going out the window to go out thought they was saving for a wedding no just ponce it pair of cunts

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Jesus popped on early this morning just popped on again and still chatting tit don't none of them have jobs they all on benefits πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Who hangs stuff on doors πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ what a mess
Size 14 my arse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ state of it lump of lard πŸ™„
That auuussss must fuckin hummmmm, what a disgrace.🀒🀒🀒🀒
Moaning that Dicks the untidy oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if that bleep can afford a real Chanel handbag everything is fake like her tits and hair
---
Loose Slappers not loose women

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
As if that bleep can afford a real Chanel handbag everything is fake like her tits and hair
---
Loose Slappers not loose women
Why is nugzzz questioning why there’s only 92 people in the live..?
COS THEYRE ALL AT bleeping WORK YOU twit.!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffsake who wants to hump an ironing board definitely loose slappers. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Gonzos shitting itself driving from Clacton to Romford driver of the year 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
---
Ohhhh we need a new Thread , can anyone do them as I haven’t a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---
Did she say she was going home for 2 weeks.?
That won’t last.!! Richard needs to spend time with that daughter if his, without her, never mentions her twit.!!

Reactions: 7
She seems pretty triggered by this peach person in her comments..πŸ˜‚
Although it’s ok for them to rip the tit out of her, she states that anyone bullying will be blockedπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
No but she can bully everyone and get away with it the sleazy no good bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I can make a new thread but it’s finding the most liked suggestion. I’m at work. You know, that thing we do for money? To pay for stuff we need πŸ™„

• Haha
I can make a new thread but it’s finding the most liked suggestion. I’m at work. You know, that thing we do for money? To pay for stuff we need πŸ™„
I like your suggestion personally. I’m sure the others won’t mind either way xx

Reactions: 5
What you doing that for.? You need to sit on your arse and start sponging… works for a few🀬🀬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What you doing that for.? You need to sit on your arse and start sponging… works for a few🀬🀬
You’ve gotta be like gonzo high end cleaning business working your nuts off everyday of the. Week 10.30 am till 12.30 pm and have long weekends from Friday till Thursday 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.