Sasha Fontain #38 Adventures Of Gonzo And Fick Dick Van Prick In Clackerwick. #singlebyjanuary45356th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi witches long time no see, I’ve not been keeping up on slasher, I thought she’d gone and that was the end of her. But someone nodded to me she was back. So I had a look, I see she’s come back but worse, if that’s at all possible.
And that Welsh nob head now licking arse, I remember when she sent me some awful messages, stating she knew where I lived, who my son was and that my partner (now husband) was shagging everyone. And that she may ‘bump’ into me. So excuse me if I don’t believe a word she says.
Im interested to see how Sasha is going to wriggle out of this tit storm, I feel this time she may of met her match, and I’m here for it.
I guess we will have to dust off the popomobile and put some fuel in the tank.

hope everyone is well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi witches long time no see, I’ve not been keeping up on slasher, I thought she’d gone and that was the end of her. But someone nodded to me she was back. So I had a look, I see she’s come back but worse, if that’s at all possible.
And that Welsh nob head now licking arse, I remember when she sent me some awful messages, stating she knew where I lived, who my son was and that my partner (now husband) was shagging everyone. And that she may ‘bump’ into me. So excuse me if I don’t believe a word she says.
Im interested to see how Sasha is going to wriggle out of this tit storm, I feel this time she may of met her match, and I’m here for it.

hope everyone is well.
What she did was vile, Just like herself.!!!
I have told fellow interwebers what she done to you, and everyone knows what a sick human she is, That’s why no one acknowledges her on the app, she can duck off, and then take a right turn to duck off some more🤬🤬
Yeah that cretins back with the full intention of a “TikTok Wedding” it’s got a new following, but sadly outnumbered by the old ones who have wised up.
She’s currently on a “live” ban, but also taken a few days away to think about her next move “process” her life😂😂😂😂
Times still havnt changed, Popo is hopefully Fridays at 3 if you’re able to attend😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

hope everyone is well.
I also have a very long memory and remember when WW did that. She’s nothing but an Enabler herself. She can got duck herself. So glad you are back with us here lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffsake gonzos put a video up 1 day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
So much for 7 items of grief the venom is ouzing out its pore’s stupid no good evil 👿 bleep
---
Only way that cunts drained is over all the seething it’s doing over the videos now it’s on deflection again
---
Gonzo go crawl back under your rock you bleep 24 hours Ffsake

Last edited:
So she is actually using her mother’s death to her advantage regarding the wedding date being changed and not paying for her dress. What venue and dress shop is that flexible?!

I thought her mum passing wasn’t affecting her!
Why can’t these people see her for the lying scammer that she is. I wouldn’t trust her around the pick and mix in Woolworths.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Gonzo you haven’t got a heart to melt you bleep the amount of people you’ve outed or your selective memory kicked in yet again and you can’t remember bleep bleep bleep bleep

Reactions: 7
What a pile of 💩💩💩
No deposit paid on dress but told the shop to keep it, AS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN
A venue that can change dates at the drop of a hat, must be a right 💩💩 hole, most places are booked a year in advance
Wake up 🐑🐑🐑 all she wants is 💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ffsake must be some proper place it’s getting married to just be able to change dates just like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonzo you bleep their ain’t no wedding you’ve got no money for a reception you’ve got no money period your on the grift you conning bleep

Imagine being English and being born here yet you can’t speak English ! She has no command of the language at all . It’s giving Jeremy Kyle , it’s giving Katherine Tate nan . Visually it’s giving Hagrid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a pile of 💩💩💩
No deposit paid on dress but told the shop to keep it, AS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN
A venue that can change dates at the drop of a hat, must be a right 💩💩 hole, most places are booked a year in advance
Wake up 🐑🐑🐑 all she wants is 💰💰💰
Snap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her and her minions are so unbothered by videos put up about her lies, deceit and all round despicable behaviour, that it couldn't have been them that reported this tiktok first thing this morning then eh? 👺👺👺

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ffsake that ironing board bleep hasn’t got a clue mrs bbc was sticking up for gonzo at the time till the niki turnout saying show tattle the PayPal money ins and outs then gonzo outed niki and was bad mouthing her all over the what’s app group of death get your facts right you ironing board bleep
---
And Mrs bbc woke up to what an evil 👿 bleep gonzo is especially after putting herself out taking the pile of tit to the airport and buying the bleep dinner and weren’t it Gatwick it took the bleep at her own expense
---
And all gonzo did was give her some of her tit products and then accused her of stealing her pisshole flat keys this is after mrs bbc posted gonzos about to be reprocessed van keys back to the finance company at her own expense as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Unbelievable, how the registrar’s ok with changing wedding dates and when the banns are read.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has done 7 stages on grief in 24hrs im here still stuck in it 12 years later. Her mum probs told her home truths hence the distain for her, if the sheeples can’t see her for what she is now then they never will.
Watch tuna purse start a card making bizzzzznisss next! Insipid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.