Sasha Fontain #38 Adventures Of Gonzo And Fick Dick Van Prick In Clackerwick. #singlebyjanuary45356th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo, mines solid as a rock… they’re that fick😂😂😂😂
---

Unwanted, don’t need snakes in a live💕
---
Is this the level 10 she was on about😂😂😂😂
I know that’s why I said the idiots can’t read 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the pair of divs where trying to add a song to me yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just catching up as I have a full time job in the real world folks. I will go as a witness to the nephew for any injunctions she might try to raise. Purely because I know a heck of a lot about his mum and gran that I shouldn't know and I have never had any interactions with them. It's you sharon that needs an injunction against you nasty vindictive piece of 💩 on my shoe. As an aside doesn't it feel like we are going through the sam payne v2 with this idiot thats supporting her? May I suggest instead of listening to the conwoman, you spend 1/2 an hour investigating whats been said on here or better still give Sam a shout pretty sure she'll be happy to speak to you 😊

Reactions: 12
Minion’s are out in force (or slagbag on a burner account). This comment I posted on one of Iwillnotgoaway’s TikTok’s was removed immediately. TikTok is a joke. She can scam, thieve and lie and I get a comment removed for supporting a young lad defending his family. I won’t lose any sleep over it but how can this be right? So I’m posting it here instead. Go Perry!!!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Minion’s are out in force (or slagbag on a burner account). This comment I posted on one of Iwillnotgoaway’s TikTok’s was removed immediately. TikTok is a joke. She can scam, thieve and lie and I get a comment removed for supporting a young lad defending his family. I won’t lose any sleep over it but how can this be right? So I’m posting it here instead. Go Perry!!!!!!
Same happened to what I said. Have you appealed it x

Reactions: 4
Isn’t that the truth she’s well rattled

Reactions: 7
It's more than likely mass reporting under her several moody accounts. There ain't no way she's took a step back to clear her head. She's still on TT watching and reporting. Same as she's still watching tattle. You just know shes scrolling screaming like a possessed Banshee more worried about her reputation and being exposed as a liar. She's shown she's void of emotion in her rant about not caring that her mum died. The only time you will see any heartfelt emotions is when she's been called out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same here. Then you get Gonzo spouting hate left right and centre and gets away with it
That’s what I don’t get with Teflon bleep but things are beginning to stick hence it’s going LOOPEY to try to stop all its lies being exposed

Reactions: 6
Just had another removed in seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Keep going whoever you are. There will ALWAYS be Tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s why we are all here she can’t do nothing about getting anything removed hence it drives her nuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
8.30am …Announces that her and Dick have agreed to “step away” and have a few days to process things.
8.30pm ..Still very much on TT and liking all the comments🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

Trasha, pack your bags and do one, No one cares about your wedding that strangers are paying for.🤡🤡🤡

Anyone seen Nugzzzz and those rugrats kids.🐒🐒🐒
---
Ok, just be careful with comments on TT, most of mine are coming up violations and it’s as soon as I’ve posted… just try not to comment on posts, maybe like them instead👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wolverhampton slapper in one of the comments she’s going nowhere oh isn’t she wonder how gonzos going to try and deflect all this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s getting slaughtered nephew wibble wobble fact freak shazney mrs bbc us when’s the Midlands minger stepping up to the plate and outting what she knows
---
It’s getting fucked and not by DVP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I like the way the Welsh wankers weighing in on the comments bleep aided and abetted her especially over threats to go round and beat Welsh di up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.