Sasha Fontain #38 Adventures Of Gonzo And Fick Dick Van Prick In Clackerwick. #singlebyjanuary45356th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And getting on the piss before 3 in the afternoon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Everything is getting too it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s poor heart 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Try cleaning the pot first gonzo you scum bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Proper Italian spag bol. No it ain’t you freak. If I showed that to my Nonna she would have a melt down She will be claiming she is half Italian soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice the cheap ingredients 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonzo no marks and Spencer’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Someone blow the gas out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
In an hour flick the light switch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Venom is definitely pouring out your be blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has zero humility “I’m a bleeping amazing cook” nah gonk your a bleeping amazing bleep. Everyone at yes man’s werk thinks her cooking is amazing. Absolute fuckery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@grove girl exactly that about Mrs BC. She was taken in for all of five minutes and after the first red flag she was onto her. No bleeping about and called her out on her BS. And hasn’t stopped 😂😂😂. It was the Tattlers who raised concerns about the fundraising. Even I didn’t think she’d be that stupid at first. Boy was I wrong.

Nugzzzzz with the lugzzzzzz do your bleeping research before you come for us or Mrs B because we’ll make mincemeat of you as well. Not that there’ll be much of it apart from ear cartilage. You literally have no idea who Sharryn/Sasha/Lisa/Julia and all the other aliases she uses is. She doesn’t know who she is herself. You’ll be ok so long as you remain a nodding, kiss arsing dog but once her need for you has gone you’ll be straight under the bus. Like so many before you. And you’ll wish you’d listened (no pun intended 👂) because she’s one ruthless, vile, manipulative disgrace of a human. And you know what we’ll do? Laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@grove girl exactly that about Mrs BC. She was taken in for all of five minutes and after the first red flag she was onto her. No bleeping about and called her out on her BS. And hasn’t stopped 😂😂😂. It was the Tattlers who raised concerns about the fundraising. Even I didn’t think she’d be that stupid at first. Boy was I wrong.

Nugzzzzz with the lugzzzzzz do your bleeping research before you come for us or Mrs B because we’ll make mincemeat of you as well. Not that there’ll be much of it apart from ear cartilage. You literally have no idea who Sharryn/Sasha/Lisa/Julia and all the other aliases she uses is. She doesn’t know who she is herself. You’ll be ok so long as you remain a nodding, kiss arsing dog but once her need for you has gone you’ll be straight under the bus. Like so many before you. And you’ll wish you’d listened (no pun intended 👂) because she’s one ruthless, vile, manipulative disgrace of a human. And you know what we’ll do? Laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ain’t that the truth you ironing board bleep but you carry on listening to gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂 The spag bol she claims is cooked the way Italians make it . Where is the seasoning , the fresh garlic the celery and carrot . Hers looks like dog food . Nice to see her diet going well . That fat gut is just getting bigger and bigger .

• Haha

D E A D …Nugggzzzz with the Lugggzzz😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
bleeping love you.!!!😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely gone manic with the videos whats this stage 700 of the grieving process
---
So much for 2 days off away from tic tok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
So far no more donations

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sum mugs bought it white roses
---
Cunts never met the ironing board never mentioned the Wolverhampton Slapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Another she’s never met
---
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks by adding more mild curry powder it will make it hotter. You absolute moron 😂😂

• Haha
She thinks by adding more mild curry powder it will make it hotter. You absolute moron 😂😂
You couldn’t make this tit up 😂😂🤡🤡
The dirty witch still hasn’t cleaned the underside of Dick’s kitchen cupboards
You just know Dick’s bound to find a long black horse hair from her extensions in his currry tonight 😂🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.