Sasha Fontain #38 Adventures Of Gonzo And Fick Dick Van Prick In Clackerwick. #singlebyjanuary45356th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head around how gullible some people are, I keep seeing comments defending her on TikTok. Who are these numpties, I’m so far behind I’m having to catch up here and over on TT.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She thinks by adding more mild curry powder it will make it hotter. You absolute moron πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’ll be like eating a lolly dropped in sand with all that powder in it the thick cnut, because no doubt she’ll not cook it down properly. It’s the authentic unseasoned spag for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. With a FULL tube of tomato puree. That’ll taste a bit tart. How apt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
If someone can find the most liked suggestion then I’ll make a new thread. I’ve had too much of a hard day signing on and Kleaning high end aaauuuuses πŸ˜‚

• Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The spag bol she claims is cooked the way Italians make it . Where is the seasoning , the fresh garlic the celery and carrot . Hers looks like dog food . Nice to see her diet going well . That fat gut is just getting bigger and bigger .
And a maccies for gutso at lunch!! Diet my arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Can’t pay for its wedding dress or anything wise come to think of it yet it’s sat for hours bleeping around like a teenager…..go to work you bleeping state .πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’ll be like eating a lolly dropped in sand with all that powder in it the thick cnut, because no doubt she’ll not cook it down properly. It’s the authentic unseasoned spag for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. With a FULL tube of tomato puree. That’ll taste a bit tart. How apt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
If someone can find the most liked suggestion then I’ll make a new thread. I’ve had too much of a hard day signing on and Kleaning high end aaauuuuses πŸ˜‚
Yeah I been a jobless twit today too, Just been shoplifting in Aldi , coz i canπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Missed the cooking so just going to peak and get somd ideasπŸ˜‚
Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?πŸ™ˆπŸ€‘πŸ’πŸ’

• Haha
---
High end cleaning whilst trying to ponce a wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the duck waterzzzz down cheap tomatoesπŸ™ˆ who the hell uses a saucepan that’s fit for the bin to cook inπŸ™ˆ who doesn’t season spag bol with salt of pepper… or any Italian seasoning πŸ™ˆ . You leave that for an hour on the high heat you’re gonna be having the local fire dept for dinner too.#dryasfuck
Love the nice high end kleening productzzzzz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The spoon, I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I been a jobless twit today too, Just been shoplifting in Aldi , coz i canπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Missed the cooking so just going to peak and get somd ideasπŸ˜‚
Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?πŸ™ˆπŸ€‘πŸ’πŸ’
That last sentence needs to be the new thread title and I don’t care how many likes other suggestions have got πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

New thread folks. Let’s go!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping latest video gut on the fat bleep new threads definitely gotta have ironing board in it
---
Do it misssaffy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That last sentence needs to be the new thread title and I don’t care how many likes other suggestions have got πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

New thread folks. Let’s go!
The last sentence is pure poetry πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.