Sasha Fontain #38 Adventures Of Gonzo And Fick Dick Van Prick In Clackerwick. #singlebyjanuary45356th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, I could almost be able to read the future😂
To use your mother that you hated to the core, as an excuse is shocking🤬
24 hrs later everything is fine. Shes back to begging for her Wedding DRESS, NOT her wedding🙈🙈
I don’t know how many venues can change a date, mid wedding season, and it’s ok… or is it.?
Just think of all those 149 invitations that have been printed and gone out, Just to go back to said people and let them know it’s not happening after all . The date has changed.
Oi Pinocchio, give it a rest now.
Anyone eagerly awaiting the GFM to stay at £280 now after the lies🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unbelievable, how the registrar’s ok with changing wedding dates and when the banns are read.
EXACTLY THIS ⬆

You can only give your notice of marriage once the date and venue is finalised. And we all know that definitely has not happened 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
24 hrs later everything is fine. Shes back to begging for her Wedding DRESS, NOT her wedding🙈🙈
I don’t know how many venues can change a date, mid wedding season, and it’s ok… or is it.?
Just think of all those 149 invitations that have been printed and gone out, Just to go back to said people and let them know it’s not happening after all . The date has changed.
I’m praying it doesn’t go any higher and the mugs have finally seen what a scamming bleep it is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The very first post about the charity event
Laura get your facts right, I do so love correcting low life scum like yourself 🐀
2 years ago, When Nugggzzzzz was just a smear on the wall🤢
Not a clue, and certainly wasn’t #1 arse licker..🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Isn't today the 18th?

Her website is gonna be goin live today apparently 🤔🤠🫣
---
I’m praying it doesn’t go any higher and the mugs have finally seen what a scamming bleep it is
The brainless followers will still chip in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Isn't today the 18th?

Her website is gonna be goin live today apparently 🤔🤠🫣
---

The brainless followers will still chip in 🤦‍♀️
Well if they are not getting it after todays change of date of the wedding they are never going to get a a what a scamming bleep it is
---
Especially as no deposit has been put on that dress
---
By ms high end cleaner who’s so busy earning a fortune doing about 10 hours a week if that
---
Wouldn’t it be funny if someone else put a deposit on that dress this is like the last time it was meant to be getting married no deposit put on the dress it’s all a fairy story in it’s sick twisted head
---
Hasn’t got a pot to piss in

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thinking it needs spelling out very simply for the brain dead followers so here we go !! The Charity event and collecting money was long before Mrs B cakes was on the scene, are you dick heads with me so far. Good let’s continue , Sharon Brotherton was having money sent to her personal PayPal account (NOT THE BUCKETS) and not an account with the charities name on, people like you were sending her money, money which she kept for herself and didn’t pass onto the charity for TERMINALLY ILL CHILDREN. She also withheld Easter Eggs and other auction items that were sent to her. One of which use to hang on her wall. Another was an innocent lady paid her a lot of money to use her caravan , the money for that was meant to have gone to the charity. IT DIDNT and the poor lady NEVER GOT HER HOLIDAY EITHER, there’s the FOOD BANK that NEVER RECEIVED THEIR DONATIONS and many many more things happened. Mrs B came along after the Charity Event and like many of us were drawn in, she even stuck up for the thieving Cnut until like many of us saw thro the lies. They fell out I believe because Sharon threw her close friend Nikki under the bus because Niki was seeing thro the lies and Mrs B wouldn’t go against Nikki like Sharon was hoping. Then the rest is out there on the internet. Sharon thought she could belittle and divulge information like she has done to each past friend but she didn’t reckon for the force of Mrs B and the rest of us. SHE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER, SHE WILL USE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY CAUSE THATS HOW SHE HAS ALWAYS LIVED!!! You’ve been warned. HAVE I MADE THIS SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU BRAIN DEAD TWATS TO SEE WHAT SHE IS LIKE !!! She was called in and questions many times by the POLICE , she wasn’t charged, but she agreed to pay back the charity the money she WITHHELD from them. NOW GO SHOVE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gonzos getting fucked and outed
---
Thinking it needs spelling out very simply for the brain dead followers so here we go !! The Charity event and collecting money was long before Mrs B cakes was on the scene, are you dick heads with me so far. Good let’s continue , Sharon Brotherton was having money sent to her personal PayPal account (NOT THE BUCKETS) and not an account with the charities name on, people like you were sending her money, money which she kept for herself and didn’t pass onto the charity for TERMINALLY ILL CHILDREN. She also withheld Easter Eggs and other auction items that were sent to her. One of which use to hang on her wall. Another was an innocent lady paid her a lot of money to use her caravan , the money for that was meant to have gone to the charity. IT DIDNT and the poor lady NEVER GOT HER HOLIDAY EITHER, there’s the FOOD BANK that NEVER RECEIVED THEIR DONATIONS and many many more things happened. Mrs B came along after the Charity Event and like many of us were drawn in, she even stuck up for the thieving Cnut until like many of us saw thro the lies. They fell out I believe because Sharon threw her close friend Nikki under the bus because Niki was seeing thro the lies and Mrs B wouldn’t go against Nikki like Sharon was hoping. Then the rest is out there on the internet. Sharon thought she could belittle and divulge information like she has done to each past friend but she didn’t reckon for the force of Mrs B and the rest of us. SHE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER, SHE WILL USE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY CAUSE THATS HOW SHE HAS ALWAYS LIVED!!! You’ve been warned. HAVE I MADE THIS SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU BRAIN DEAD TWATS TO SEE WHAT SHE US LIKE !!!
Ain’t that the 💯 % the truth read that you ironing board moose 🫎 eared bleep
---
Make sense out the latest video on the price of the dress 👗

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
So she put a GF up for 2600, then upted it to 3000 even tho the dress was supposedly 2600? She then dropped the GF to 899 but in her video she says it was 799 then 10 seconds after says 899? Please make it make sense

She's so inconsistent. She tells so many lies that she herself forgets what's shes said literally seconds before 🤦‍♀️🤥🤡🤣🤣 unbelievable!!
---
---

---

• Heart
---

---
So is the dress £899 or £799, and the wedding shop doesn’t open on Sundays, so why was it reduced to £799 on the Sunday and then £899 on the Monday.
If it’s showing 2 different prices they are charging the higher amount, they are breaking the law and either have to remove it from sale for 28 days or under the managers discretion sell it at the lower price, but they have no obligation.
I thank you🙇‍♀️

• Heart
How can a dress originally be £2600, then £1799 and then end up being £899? 🤡 She’s such a scamming evil lying cnut!
Trying to profit from her mother’s death is a bleeping disgrace - Gonzo, stop insulting the family that did love her/had a relationship with her with your false emotions you nasty good for nothing cnut 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Even her “explaining” video isn’t answered correctly, her dress numbers are like bingo. Confirms £2,600 so why was it 3k? Mentioned a £400 veil on previous posts but SHE can’t justify that so will whack one on on the wizzzzzzlist. But because the SHEEPLE will pay she will add it on. Tell you what gonky make one out of your crusty gusset knickers you bleeping slosha!

• Haha
Even her “explaining” video isn’t answered correctly, her dress numbers are like bingo. Confirms £2,600 so why was it 3k? Mentioned a £400 veil on previous posts but SHE can’t justify that so will whack one on on the wizzzzzzlist. But because the SHEEPLE will pay she will add it on. Tell you what gonky make one out of your crusty gusset knickers you bleeping slosha!
Sheeple😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To all the desperate for friends followers of this charlatan just remember she has stated she will pay hundreds for an injunction (she won’t ) yet won’t pay for her own wedding dress . She has booked a holiday to Cancun , yet won’t pay for its own wedding dress . She and the old boy have bought a car recently , yet she wants strangers to pay for a dress that is going up and down in price daily . She is living in a council flat yet not living there half the time (illegal ) she has stated she HATED her mother and is not bothered she has died yet is turning on the tears so people PAY FOR HER WEDDING DRESS ! Wake up you morons .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her and her minions are so unbothered by videos put up about her lies, deceit and all round despicable behaviour, that it couldn't have been them that reported this tiktok first thing this morning then eh? 👺👺👺
The thing here is she picked on the wrong one - Mrs BC - she never made her career to be a policewoman for people to think they can walk all over you. This lady is a strong powerful and not a weak like her other victims. Gotto luv Mrs BC. She not gonna let Sasha get away with what she spoke her personal life! Hi 5 Mrs BC.
---
Her and her minions are so unbothered by videos put up about her lies, deceit and all round despicable behaviour, that it couldn't have been them that reported this tiktok first thing this morning then eh? 👺👺👺
To all the desperate for friends followers of this charlatan just remember she has stated she will pay hundreds for an injunction (she won’t ) yet won’t pay for her own wedding dress . She has booked a holiday to Cancun , yet won’t pay for its own wedding dress . She and the old boy have bought a car recently , yet she wants strangers to pay for a dress that is going up and down in price daily . She is living in a council flat yet not living there half the time (illegal ) she has stated she HATED her mother and is not bothered she has died yet is turning on the tears so people PAY FOR HER WEDDING DRESS ! Wake up you morons .
You have to be thick as a plank of wood to donate to this ponce, scammer, and I don’t think it will be long before Dickie will walk away as we all know he reads tattle🤪 She more trouble than a good shag! As she always states and as she has loads of experience with all kinds of men! Go back to Only fans and find another😜🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thinking it needs spelling out very simply for the brain dead followers so here we go !! The Charity event and collecting money was long before Mrs B cakes was on the scene, are you dick heads with me so far. Good let’s continue , Sharon Brotherton was having money sent to her personal PayPal account (NOT THE BUCKETS) and not an account with the charities name on, people like you were sending her money, money which she kept for herself and didn’t pass onto the charity for TERMINALLY ILL CHILDREN. She also withheld Easter Eggs and other auction items that were sent to her. One of which use to hang on her wall. Another was an innocent lady paid her a lot of money to use her caravan , the money for that was meant to have gone to the charity. IT DIDNT and the poor lady NEVER GOT HER HOLIDAY EITHER, there’s the FOOD BANK that NEVER RECEIVED THEIR DONATIONS and many many more things happened. Mrs B came along after the Charity Event and like many of us were drawn in, she even stuck up for the thieving Cnut until like many of us saw thro the lies. They fell out I believe because Sharon threw her close friend Nikki under the bus because Niki was seeing thro the lies and Mrs B wouldn’t go against Nikki like Sharon was hoping. Then the rest is out there on the internet. Sharon thought she could belittle and divulge information like she has done to each past friend but she didn’t reckon for the force of Mrs B and the rest of us. SHE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER, SHE WILL USE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY CAUSE THATS HOW SHE HAS ALWAYS LIVED!!! You’ve been warned. HAVE I MADE THIS SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU BRAIN DEAD TWATS TO SEE WHAT SHE IS LIKE !!! She was called in and questions many times by the POLICE , she wasn’t charged, but she agreed to pay back the charity the money she WITHHELD from them. NOW GO SHOVE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT
She really is a manipulative nasty old bint

The dress was £2600, it was new season stock, weirdly, its then reduced TWICE 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
So she put a GF up for 2600, then upted it to 3000 even tho the dress was supposedly 2600? She then dropped the GF to 899 but in her video she says it was 799 then 10 seconds after says 899? Please make it make sense

She's so inconsistent. She tells so many lies that she herself forgets what's shes said literally seconds before 🤦‍♀️🤥🤡🤣🤣 unbelievable!!
---
Exactly she’s bleeping lost the bleeping plot
---
Under pressure from all the outing it’s getting on tic toc and utube 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s been shopping none of it’s from marks and Spencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And it’s been for a McDonald’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don’t buy processed foods, just eats a McDonalds every day 🤡
On the voddie already, what dramas will ensue tonight 🍿

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.