Sasha Fontain #38 Adventures Of Gonzo And Fick Dick Van Prick In Clackerwick. #singlebyjanuary45356th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what normal geezer would be putting up with this absolute tit show on line being used as a stooge in the background saying yes to everything it says
Exactly. What MAN would put up with this shite let alone go along with it. The blokes a Cnut too. My husband would get me sectioned if I carried on like this
---
bleeping ironing boards turned up silly little Slapper
Yep she is a number 1. No. 1 Thief, No.1 Liar, No.1 Narcissist, No.1 Scammer, No. 1 bleep !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
duck off Nugzzzzzz. Thick twit 😂😂😂
She’s going to love that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
You can just imagine them two at it those tattle cunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they know who we are cause you do you pair of mugs gonzo and the ironing board 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
No mention of the old bill this morning and pending arrests 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me theirs going to be so many
---
Does anyone want to donate to my new wish list getting rid of gonzo and the ironing board off the internet for ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going to love that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
You can just imagine them two at it those tattle cunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they know who we are cause you do you pair of mugs gonzo and the ironing board 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
No mention of the old bill this morning and pending arrests 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me theirs going to be so many
---
Does anyone want to donate to my new wish list getting rid of gonzo and the ironing board off the internet for ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m in, Infact my gift to you will be the total amount… how much you need/want.?😂😂😂😂
---
Was gobbing off about paying £250 for 2,500 injunctions but poncing a tacky chinesium wedding dress! Ahh these melts that buy her tit it blows my mind.
She’s gonna get so pissed off with that if the total don’t go up…😂😂😂😂
Wait for the excuse when the dress needs collecting, it’ll be the shop accidentally sold the dress😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m in, Infact my gift to you will be the total amount… how much you need/want.?😂😂😂😂
---

She’s gonna get so pissed off with that if the total don’t go up…😂😂😂😂
Wait for the excuse when the dress needs collecting, it’ll be the shop accidentally sold the dress😂😂😂😂😂
She will be livid. it will kill her to stay off this app, her ego and concorde shonk needs massasing on an hourly basis. Upside hopefully ironing board can give her sprongs some attention.

She will be livid. it will kill her to stay off this app, her ego and concorde shonk needs massasing on an hourly basis. Upside hopefully ironing board can give her sprongs some attention.
Oh she’ll be very busy having a read up of tattle, it will consume her that she can’t go live.. even though you know that she will be back and announce that she wasn’t banned😂😂😂😂

• Haha
duck me nephew’s got a new video up with storm troopers wonder where the emperor is and it’s side kick lord ironing board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t you just love it when it’s getting a taste of its own medicine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
duck me nephew’s got a new video up with storm troopers wonder where the emperor is and it’s side kick lord ironing board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t you just love it when it’s getting a taste of its own medicine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know what makes me laugh as you OG’s know she dissapeared off TT … then returned slagging Dick off?! Then week later there back together! Well could imagine how many would have been at the wedding if she hadnt of returned?😂🤭 and all the wedding stuff she put on her wish list for her enablers to buy! Make it make sense sassshhhhha! Oh and the gofund me! Fackfreat done another deep dive on her and she dont like it😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s all getting out their no wonder it wants a court injunction 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Banned from going live now hiding from the tit storm it’s created with all its lies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her cousin just got herself blocked from Kerry’s live… silly billy
Spill 😂😂😂. Work have the cheek to expect me to work and not watch TT lives 🤬
---
Managed to pop in Mrs B’s live for a few mins. Lovely as usual. Better get some work done now or I might end up on benefits with a Kleaning Kompany 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m feeling a bit left out they havent got a song for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pair of pathetic cunts were trying hard yesterday ooo la la la and hey you the rock steady crew would help if they could read pair of cunts and the ironing board definitely can’t read as she thinks gonzo is wonderful and has been on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffsake mrs b has been banned by my reckoning gonzo should get banned everytime it goes live then

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m feeling a bit left out they havent got a song for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pair of pathetic cunts were trying hard yesterday ooo la la la and hey you the rock steady crew would help if they could read pair of cunts and the ironing board definitely can’t read as she thinks gonzo is wonderful and has been on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Noooo, mines solid as a rock… they’re that fick😂😂😂😂
---
Oh no! What did I miss?!
Unwanted, don’t need snakes in a live💕
---
Is this the level 10 she was on about😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion #39: the ironing board and conkorde with wishlists and GFMs for weddings they can’t afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.