Sasha Fontain #38 Adventures Of Gonzo And Fick Dick Van Prick In Clackerwick. #singlebyjanuary45356th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a tie for first place, from @MissSaffy and @rocksolidcrew, the title for thread 38 is an amalgamation of both of their suggestions. Well done folks!

So here it is, 2024! 🥳 🎉🎊

By the calculations of the educationally subnormal Trasha we must be entering our second decade of threads (at least!)

We have a very boring 7 (or 8 🤦‍♀️) months coming up, with the demented witch continuing to play the part of a pre-pubescent schoolgirl acting out her fantasy dream wedding planning.
The 'plans' so far include (but are not limited to), begging for cheap tat from Amazon and poncing gifts from unsuspecting 'clients'.

If we are to believe anything that she has uttered during this last incantation, then the 'wedding' will be a lavish affair at WivenHOE House.
The guest list is to be an estimated 250 people (by Trasha's mathematical prowess I would guess that equates to about 27 attendees :p)
She will have 4 bridesmaids, 2 of which are related to Dick. The other 2 are yet to be named although I'm sure we'll find out soon enough (once they have coughed up enough in wishlist bounty or spent enough on 'Sasha Fontain' orders)

Before the impeding nuptials, there will apparently be a holiday to Mexico.
Oh the anticipation of fisticuffs before bedtime or kung fu style kicks (otherwise known as a stubbed toe) at breakfast!!!
Rest assured that we will all be kept updated, free hotel WiFi permitting of course!

Strap yourselves in guys and gals, it's all systems go in the Land Of Make Believe. 🤥🤥🤥

Happy New Year fellow Tattlers!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If this two bob duck up of a wedding actually does go through wonder how many will go under the bus probably be a new bridegroom by September October November December 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And what year 2030🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If this two bob duck up of a wedding actually does go through wonder how many will go under the bus probably be a new bridegroom by September October November December 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And what year 2030🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t wait to hear in June that she’s been single for 8646 yrs and not had sexual encounters ever in her living (dreaming) life🙈🙈
I give it to the end of JanuNEVER until something kicks off, of course it won’t be her fault cos she’s never wrong🤡🤡
Thanks @poola for thread, It’s gonna be a rollercoaster of a year in Bucks Fizz 🥳🎉🎶🎤🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well old gonzo is definitely after cash nobody could put up with that snoring that’s grounds for divorce and dick van prick is as thick as duck putting up with the gonzo tic toc tit show they both have the mental age of a 5 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hands up who wishes they had gone bopping in the Tudor Bar ? Imagine the sparkle and razzmatazz going on in there 🕺💃💍💍🍾🍾🍾

• Haha
🥂🥂 TT Wedding 🥂🥂

Gifts from a beg list
Evening do attendees, people who she has known/followed her from the beginning, never actually met 🤫🤫
Now a bridesmaid who's a dear friend, who has supported her, stood by her, never believed the lies told about her & again somebody she's never met 😁😁😁
My invitation seems to be lost in the post 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
With a tie for first place, from @MissSaffy and @rocksolidcrew, the title for thread 38 is an amalgamation of both of their suggestions. Well done folks!

So here it is, 2024! 🥳 🎉🎊

By the calculations of the educationally subnormal Trasha we must be entering our second decade of threads (at least!)

We have a very boring 7 (or 8 🤦‍♀️) months coming up, with the demented witch continuing to play the part of a pre-pubescent schoolgirl acting out her fantasy dream wedding planning.
The 'plans' so far include (but are not limited to), begging for cheap tat from Amazon and poncing gifts from unsuspecting 'clients'.

If we are to believe anything that she has uttered during this last incantation, then the 'wedding' will be a lavish affair at WivenHOE House.
The guest list is to be an estimated 250 people (by Trasha's mathematical prowess I would guess that equates to about 27 attendees :p)
She will have 4 bridesmaids, 2 of which are related to Dick. The other 2 are yet to be named although I'm sure we'll find out soon enough (once they have coughed up enough in wishlist bounty or spent enough on 'Sasha Fontain' orders)

Before the impeding nuptials, there will apparently be a holiday to Mexico.
Oh the anticipation of fisticuffs before bedtime or kung fu style kicks (otherwise known as a stubbed toe) at breakfast!!!
Rest assured that we will all be kept updated, free hotel WiFi permitting of course!

Strap yourselves in guys and gals, it's all systems go in the Land Of Make Believe. 🤥🤥🤥

Happy New Year fellow Tattlers!!!
How beautifully put @poola , thank you for making a New thread. Fab title to the two Tattlers. Yep, buckle up for the next tit show of “lies and Video Tapes”. Remember “Followers” be careful what you say, this weapon has a phone and will use it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Let's all play a little game of - Guess which kitchen cupboard belongs to the owner of an 'elite' Kleaning Kompany? :oops: :sick::rolleyes:

Answers on a postcard please, to
When I Said I Was A Scrubber....
Jaywick Tahn 'ouse
Near Crapton
Land Of Make Believe
NE14 G1FT5

Attachments

• Haha
🥂🥂 TT Wedding 🥂🥂

Gifts from a beg list
Evening do attendees, people who she has known/followed her from the beginning, never actually met 🤫🤫
Now a bridesmaid who's a dear friend, who has supported her, stood by her, never believed the lies told about her & again somebody she's never met 😁😁😁
Omg, What a time to be alive… Why the feck would you put that in your bio..🙈🙈🙈
This is the same one who meets and shags most weekends, while neglecting their kid… 🤷🏼‍♀️🫣🫣🫣
Hope his dad is watching her shameful TT and gets custody of him soon🫣🫣🫣
---
🥂🥂 TT Wedding 🥂🥂

Gifts from a beg list
I’m sure we’ll get an invite soon, After all.. we’ve been here since day 1, it only seems fair we get on the list.?🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg, What a time to be alive… Why the feck would you put that in your bio..🙈🙈🙈
This is the same one who meets and shags most weekends, while neglecting their kid… 🤷🏼‍♀️🫣🫣🫣
Hope his dad is watching her shameful TT and gets custody of him soon🫣🫣🫣
---

I’m sure we’ll get an invite soon, After all.. we’ve been here since day 1, it only seems fair we get on the list.?🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂
An invite?
Personally I'm anticipating a starring role. I mean, the Best Man hasn't been officially announced yet has he? 🎩🤞;)

• Haha
An invite?
Personally I'm anticipating a starring role. I mean, the Best Man hasn't been officially announced yet has he? 🎩🤞;)
Oh that’s a given, If someone deserves the best man it’s you Dave. I’ll personally kick off if you’re not considered.!!🥊🥊

Anyhoo, Who goes out to the Tuna Bar for NYE, at £5 a ticket may I add..!!!… and doesn’t stay till midnight to celebrate … but then drives home after drinking…🙈🙈🙈🙈
Apparently it was Mazzziiinnnnnn as usual, Such a great atmospheric… must have been why she didn’t look bored shitless🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🥂🥂 TT Wedding 🥂🥂

Gifts from a beg list
It’s pathetic best mates gonzo and the Wolverhampton Slapper have never bloody met ever
---
She can’t wear a white dress no should be black and the funeral March played at this bleeping pathetic excuse for a wedding will be a funeral if dick van prick don’t wake up mind you his as bleeping thick as gonzo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to hear in June that she’s been single for 8646 yrs and not had sexual encounters ever in her living (dreaming) life🙈🙈
I give it to the end of JanuNEVER until something kicks off, of course it won’t be her fault cos she’s never wrong🤡🤡
Thanks @poola for thread, It’s gonna be a rollercoaster of a year in Bucks Fizz 🥳🎉🎶🎤🎵
She's already made little digs at him,she's really struggling playing Ms Nice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffsake those soft rolls look soft 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 must be a week old 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It looks like it’s 6ft wide bell shaped
---
Gonzo all your going to need for a wedding cake is an Icelands sponge cake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
When she 1st was in covid and she came to stay with her Dad, Rich, he brought her that mixer…. The one she got from the charity shop for £15 you mean🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.