Sasha Fontain #37 Langtons Catering (Iceland Buffet) for my wedding day, If only I knew a cake maker🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird the weird ones But Nugggzzzzz head is asking what some strangers dad us watching on the tv… that sing weird enough…🙈🙈
---

She said it was August earlier😂😂😂
It is one pathetic bleep and the poncing is unbelievable
---
It’s now a secret what you clean ovens with obviously Julia don’t drive and thought gonzo was going back on the 4th duck me these sheep not pick up on its constant lies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she gonna bang on about this wedding every video every live 😳 we got 7 months of this ffs
Mind you I'm sure the old boy will see the light before then and see that she's only after the pension 🤣🤣 I take it he is on a pension 🤣
God imagine that coming at you under the covers 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she gonna bang on about this wedding every video every live 😳 we got 7 months of this ffs
Mind you I'm sure the old boy will see the light before then and see that she's only after the pension 🤣🤣 I take it he is on a pension 🤣
God imagine that coming at you under the covers 🤢🤢
I don’t even think at this point she’s gonna get a dress… she’s gonna be wearing them fuckin jarmers.. they will be stuck to her🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ffsake she best buy dick van prick a bleeping deaf aid
---
7 months could be 8 months it can’t make its mind up weather it’s July or august now

• Haha
Ffsake she best buy dick van prick a bleeping deaf aid
---
7 months could be 8 months it can’t make its mind up weather it’s July or august now
There’s gotta be a real reason she’s with him… lol nugget head, she thinks she’s going to the wedding of the year…😂😂😂😂

There’s gotta be a real reason she’s with him… lol nugget head, she thinks she’s going to the wedding of the year…😂😂😂😂
Is that Nat bite tits
---
He likes steak 🥩 Ffsake his got 85 year old mutton instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it definitely don’t dress a lamb either 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t even think at this point she’s gonna get a dress… she’s gonna be wearing them fuckin jarmers.. they will be stuck to her🤢🤢🤢🤢
He will be a bleep by February and she had an awful Christmas 🙄 did she meet the kid 🤔 for someone who can't stand Christmas can't stand kids can't stand smoking she's lowered the bar a tad 😂😂 but then again beggars cough cough can't be choosers can they 😂😂 she's as rough as duck and gotta be greatful at her age I suppose 🤷‍♀️

He will be a bleep by February and she had an awful Christmas 🙄 did she meet the kid 🤔 for someone who can't stand Christmas can't stand kids can't stand smoking she's lowered the bar a tad 😂😂 but then again beggars cough cough can't be choosers can they 😂😂 she's as rough as duck and gotta be greatful at her age I suppose 🤷‍♀️
She never once mentioned his daughter apparently seeing her on Boxing Day and taking her out to the pier and games they were all going to play and have fun🤔

• Haha
Lovin Jodie Y😂😂😂😂
Was just about to say who is Jodie Y. Doing an amazing job in the comments 😂😂😂. Jodie where are you? She’s already been accused of being a Tattler by the arse lickers. She responded “And?”. Go on gewwwwww 😂😂😂
---
Oh duck live has ended 😂😂😂

• Haha
She never once mentioned his daughter apparently seeing her on Boxing Day and taking her out to the pier and games they were all going to play and have fun🤔
They were picking her up today apparently… he was still in bed snoring at 12.15, can’t have been that fussed about seeing her… great parenting role model…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Shame about the live ending🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Take it that didn't happen or she'd be posting it I've just been on her live big up jodie 👏👏👏 tasha was getting irritated 😂😂 won't be long before the mask comes off 😂😂😂

• Haha

Thing is, she's not grateful for anything.

There will be no wedding, not unless she's playing the long game and everything is joint names, like she mentioned yesterday about joint bank account.

More fool the stupid old bleep. He sounds a sandwich short of a picnic tbh, just her type.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.