Sasha Fontain #37 Langtons Catering (Iceland Buffet) for my wedding day, If only I knew a cake makerπŸ€”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No! Really?? Was it a live? What did I miss!!?
Usual garbage… although head wasn’t snoring like this mornings oneπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
The first ring they saw was Β£5k, but they didn’t like that, makkkayllaaahhh the pretend hairdresser calls her auntie sash, even though she hates being called Sasha πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
They going all out tomorrow, tickets to the Tudor bar are Β£5, wooooooo hoooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No talk of what head got her for Xmas, although it was β€˜Maaaazzzzin.!!!!
Yawwwnnnnnorammmaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like dick van prick has definitely had too much cocaine his off his nut even contemplating marring that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 gonzo your mask is slipping didnt take long 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usual garbage… although head wasn’t snoring like this mornings oneπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
The first ring they saw was Β£5k, but they didn’t like that, makkkayllaaahhh the pretend hairdresser calls her auntie sash, even though she hates being called Sasha πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
They going all out tomorrow, tickets to the Tudor bar are Β£5, whhhhooooooo hoooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is that club in jaywick πŸ€” means they give you 5 quid upon entering πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that club in jaywick πŸ€” means they give you 5 quid upon entering πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah more like it… and they getting ready at the tin hut🀑🀑🀑🀑
I reckon there’s a few jokers in that live, new Mod Lou with her evil eye emoji was calling Nuggethead Babs🀒🀒🀒
FionaK has taken up residence in her left nostril bypassed through her arse cheekπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Gonzo must have forgotten as soon as you say anything your blocked hence we are all here 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
And to cap it off the silly old bleep sent everyone over to tattle 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Don’t. Wardengate still has me pissing my pants. Old lizard lips marching around in that bleeping green hoodie and too small jacket pointing at security lights. Best night ever.

Jodie in that live saying Trasha had had the same pjs on for weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does make you laugh bleep gonzo Is definitely after the cash nobody could put up with that snoring every night would drive you mad but then again she’s already insane 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha her rock chick look. The night she was handing out flyerzzzzzzzz for flamezzzzzzzz dating night. About ten people showed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Don’t. Wardengate still has me pissing my pants. Old lizard lips marching around in that bleeping green hoodie and too small jacket pointing at security lights. Best night ever.

Jodie in that live saying Trasha had had the same pjs on for weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Best night ever, pointing at a 70s security light and trying to explain to her thick twit mates that it was CCTVβ€¦πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Shall we have a part 2πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Don’t go near tattle….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.