Sasha Fontain #37 Langtons Catering (Iceland Buffet) for my wedding day, If only I knew a cake maker🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to say who is Jodie Y. Doing an amazing job in the comments 😂😂😂. Jodie where are you? She’s already been accused of being a Tattler by the arse lickers. She responded “And?”. Go on gewwwwww 😂😂😂
---
Oh duck live has ended 😂😂😂
Missed the live what was Jody saying lol. X

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I still want to know who’s paying for this wedding what with 5 grand rings horse and carts 100 coarse sit down meals and no one’s got no money hope it’s sheep are going to weigh in with a please give page goes up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha her rock chick look. The night she was handing out flyerzzzzzzzz for flamezzzzzzzz dating night. About ten people showed up 😂😂😂
God, it’s truly repulsive isn’t it. Scraggy old bit of mutton

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell you what else is funny gonzos barber coat has oil on it she was taking it to the dry cleaners funny I thought she advertised she does dry cleaning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bit like the massive cleaning company the fleet of vans a bmw coupe you can’t get duck all in the horse tit that come out it’s gob

• Haha
Best night ever, pointing at a 70s security light and trying to explain to her thick twit mates that it was CCTV…🤡🤡🤡🤡
Shall we have a part 2😂😂😂😂
Yes please 🙏!!!! Keep it on the down low though. Legend has it the the warden’s still hiding under his desk 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was banned… but she’s getting another 6 accounts… that’s ok, we’ll get them banned too…😂😂🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Reports coming back as “Violations Found”. Good work this evening ladies and gents 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same old same old let’s make multiple accounts what a bleeping bleep the real gonzo is now standing up getting the tit show properly on the road Ffsake

I've reported all too but couldn't find fake engagement?

Mines have all came back no violations :rolleyes:
All these. but his original using Johny as an account🤡🤡🤡 all reported.😂😂😂😂
You gotta ask yourself why she got so many accounts if she’s “a changed person”…. She ain’t changed at all, Still the LYING , THIEVING, charity robbing scumbag that she was 89643567457 yrs ago.!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Usual garbage… although head wasn’t snoring like this mornings one💤💤💤💤
The first ring they saw was £5k, but they didn’t like that, makkkayllaaahhh the pretend hairdresser calls her auntie sash, even though she hates being called Sasha 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
They going all out tomorrow, tickets to the Tudor bar are £5, wooooooo hooooo😂😂😂

No talk of what head got her for Xmas, although it was ‘Maaaazzzzin.!!!!
Yawwwnnnnnorammmaaaa
One of the presents was a dvd player and he mentioned going to the Disney store

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffsake dick van prick dances all night what with breathing apparatus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleep definitely snores all night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Perhaps his going to do a rendition of the old bamboo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've reported all too but couldn't find fake engagement?

Mines have all came back no violations :rolleyes:
Def need fake engagement it’s under the heading “deceptive behaviour and Spam” then go to “Fake Engagement “ xx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.