Sasha Fontain #37 Langtons Catering (Iceland Buffet) for my wedding day, If only I knew a cake maker🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its killing she can’t “go live’ yet🤣 She should ‘rememba one fing” the fingers and brains of the morons that genuinely follow her and will probably buy her tit products don’t work so quickly 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ffsake his a lovely man he looks after me gonzo you bleep he was a coke head with no money who was calling you a witch 2 weeks ago can you get any more horse tit out that septic gob of yours and be nice to people with how many you’ve outed personal details and thrown under the bus gonzo your the biggest narcissist evil furlough and charity robbing bleep in the world
---
I definitely am not having that one

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Who’s making a new thread. Sadly I don’t have a clue. Anyone else able to do it xxxx

Reactions: 3
Ffs she’s got that white polar bear outfit on AGAIN! Smelly witch! Where’s all the eighties tat she packed?
---
Thread suggestion: #38 Adventures of Gonzo and fick Dick van Prick in Clackerwick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion
#38: Gotta love a wishlist to pay for my wedding, that’s not gonna happen. #singlebyjanuary45356th

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she’s so fucked off she can’t go live tonight😂😂😂
What a shitter, That’s what u get for being a cnut Trashbags.

Happy New yr gentlebitches, It’s nearly 10pm here so I’ll see it before you😂😂
See you on the otherside, remember, you’re here for a good time, not a long time… enjoy🎉🥳🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s so fucked off she can’t go live tonight😂😂😂
What a shitter, That’s what u get for being a cnut Trashbags.

Happy New yr gentlebitches, It’s nearly 10pm here so I’ll see it before you😂😂
See you on the otherside, remember, you’re here for a good time, not a long time… enjoy🎉🥳🍾
Happy new year to you 🎉🎉🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The filth on the underside of that kitchen cabinet 🤢
Not a great advert for Krystal Kleaning ‘high end cleaning services’ 🤣
Thought she was going to tin hut and mikayyyylllaaahhhhh was playing girls world with her knot.? But now having an Indian, even though she had tonnes of food to give away yesturday.?🙈😂
Are they going to Tuna bar.?

• Haha
Thought she was going to tin hut and mikayyyylllaaahhhhh was playing girls world with her knot.? But now having an Indian, even though she had tonnes of food to give away yesturday.?🙈😂
Are they going to Tuna bar.?
The two pigs 🐷 are getting even fatter give food away they’ve ate the bloody lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.