Sasha Fontain #37 Langtons Catering (Iceland Buffet) for my wedding day, If only I knew a cake maker🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake it’s 2 beached whales
---
She’s definitely up to something, he’s snoring like a bleeping ape… that’s gotta piss her off… she’ll end up doing him in for insurance 🙈🙈🙈
He looks like an ape 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That bed must be reinforced 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Obviously it’s started the WhatsApp group of death up again don’t these idiots ever learn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We’re back now to “Lady Sasha”… I didn’t think she wanted to be called Sasha.?

Anyhoo, Gotta take my Xmas light down off the house today. Or Friday🤷🏼‍♀️👀🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffsake it’s going to look like a princess more like an over ripe pig 🐷 covered in cheap tit two bob tat
---
Ffsake it august now thought it was July 27th the wedding The whole lots another Shitcunt gonzo scam

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The dragon is back on live -Boasting about her 2 bob wedding and the gifts she has received. What an embarrassment 🤥Begging for bridesmaid’s ~White fluffy pj on again! Dick grunting in the background🙄Nicky has now agreed to being bridesmaid -Btw she has never met her in real life. I do ave a laugh at her though🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this wedding does actually happen could be the biggest disaster waiting to happen at the reception 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it inviting all these people it don’t know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they were going out Saturday night with friends…. But she’s sat in those skanky white jarmers again on the sofa… more lies.???
But she’s saving all the gifts that her fans are sending her on tt and she’s going to use them for the wedding🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake it on an earner keep mentioning marks and Spencer’s the bleep did it mention its cheap tit engagement party sponsor Iceland and aldi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Could you imagine what the bleep would be like if it went to a certain shop in Kensington 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Definitely my big fat gypsy wedding fat being the operative word the beached whale wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
No gonzo your ring was out a Christmas cracker considering his got no money 💰

• Haha
Oh lord I'm cracking up
I vote for annemarie to be bridesmaid
I just can't with this gonzo comeback she's starting to sell her amazing toothpaste again you know COLGATE it's amazing 😂😂 and of course the sasha perfume 🙄
And the deluded followers will buy it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Oh lord I'm cracking up
I vote for annemarie to be bridesmaid
I just can't with this gonzo comeback she's starting to sell her amazing toothpaste again you know COLGATE it's amazing 😂😂 and of course the sasha perfume 🙄
And the deluded followers will buy it 🤦‍♀️
It’s so funny watching her spout her tit
State of its face😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I want to know how July 27th is now august Ffsake how thick are these cunts dick van prick definitely not the sharpest tool in the box no wonder gonzos performed a Jedi mind trick on the silly old bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Weird the weird ones But Nugggzzzzz head is asking what some strangers dad us watching on the tv… that sing weird enough…🙈🙈
---
I want to know how July 27th is now august Ffsake how thick are these cunts dick van prick definitely not the sharpest tool in the box no wonder gonzos performed a Jedi mind trick on the silly old bleep
She said it was August earlier😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.