Sasha Fontain #37 Langtons Catering (Iceland Buffet) for my wedding day, If only I knew a cake maker🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been for about an hour… not a bloody clue there’s 6 of us in it😂😂😂
You could see the anxiety in her face especially when the viewers went up to 300 - as thick as she is she knew at least 80% were not fans 🤣
Peddling her white label tit products - one minute it’s old stock with the old website address and then next minute ‘this is new stock so it’s not opened’ - any mugs buying need to check the expiry date.

Reactions: 6
You could see the anxiety in her face especially when the viewers went up to 300 - as thick as she is she knew at least 80% were not fans 🤣
Peddling her white label tit products - one minute it’s old stock with the old website address and then next minute ‘this is new stock so it’s not opened’ - any mugs buying need to check the expiry date.
They way she was tell Richie to come back cos they all wanted to see him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you hear from Ruth no I wonder why gonzo going like a rabid animal at her best mate Susette In Benidorm trying to kill her hence security turned up and fucked you off out of it another holiday you gate crashed and ruined
---
And then you tried to out Ruth for having an affair cause she woke up and actually see what a lowlife bleep you actually are
---
And wouldn’t have anything more to do with you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you hear from Ruth no I wonder why gonzo going like a rabid animal at her best mate Susette In Benidorm trying to kill her hence security turned up and fucked you off out of it another holiday you gate crashed and ruined
---
And then you tried to out Ruth for having an affair cause she woke up and actually see what a lowlife bleep you actually are
---
And wouldn’t have anything more to do with you
What did she say.? You just gotta let it go😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me now it’s been vindicated truth always comes out truth is your a lying charity furlough robbing scumbag Shitcunt gonzo court papers are out their for the furlough robbing and plenty out their for your tit non delivered two bob products where you’ve just kept the money you bleeping scammer

• Haha
Oh no what I keep forgetting it’s not her that’s at fault it’s us and everybody else’s fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they’ve all done wrong to her must be our fault after the new year she won’t fit though a front door or its seat belt won’t fit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Certainly will put people off Denise lovely… because she’s a scammer and a charity money thief 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Just been having a flick through tt, there’s some random blonde bird, really funny… I reckon we would be mates in real life, Not like trashbags and her online ones😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember when the old scraggy mess started her hate campaign on Mrs BBC, telling all her sheeeeep to go and mass report her content for telling the truth….wonder how that works then🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s off again, Live slating Nikki about her love life and her new fella… she just can’t let go can she😂😂😂
Going to his families house today, taking daughter but not stopping long… what makes you think she’s gonna cause a divide there , she’s gonna get pissed off with him soon👀😂

Last edited:
She’s off again, Live slating Nikki about her love life and her new fella… she just can’t let go can she😂😂😂
That’s cause she is a bitter twisted old Cnut. Nothing nice to say cause she’s evil within. Her mother should have swallowed on that occasion x

• Haha
That’s cause she is a bitter twisted old Cnut. Nothing nice to say cause she’s evil within. Her mother should have swallowed on that occasion x
Going on about his daughter being a bridesmaid and she’s already got her tiara🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going on about his daughter being a bridesmaid and she’s already got her tiara🤡🤡🤡🤡
She’s openly admitted in more than one occasion how she hates kids. She’s def got something up her sleeve. WATCH OUT GRANDAD SHES COMING FOR YA. Say GOODBYE to any inheritance you may have coming. She’s there for the long game 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s openly admitted in more than one occasion how she hates kids. She’s def got something up her sleeve. WATCH OUT GRANDAD SHES COMING FOR YA. Say GOODBYE to any inheritance you may have coming. She’s there for the long game 😂😂😂😂
Oh she’s defo there for the dollar, He’s got duck all else going for him.
Imagine something happening to his parents, and she’s saddled with looking after the disabled sister…We know his much she gates disabled people, but she will happily take their money off them🤬🤬🤬

bleeping sales team what is that bleep on
---
Oh she’s defo there for the dollar, He’s got duck all else going for him.
Imagine something happening to his parents, and she’s saddled with looking after the disabled sister…We know his much she gates disabled people, but she will happily take their money off them🤬🤬🤬
I was thinking that too
---
A year and a half I’ve been setting up my business then suddenly it’s bought it off Julia Clark I bought her out bleeping horse tit gonzo
---
bleeping state of dick van prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s definitely up to something, he’s snoring like a bleeping ape… that’s gotta piss her off… she’ll end up doing him in for insurance 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.