Sasha Fontain #37 Langtons Catering (Iceland Buffet) for my wedding day, If only I knew a cake maker🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well gewwwws here we are. The gift that keeps on giving (except if it’s furlough or charity money) has given us a new thread. Thanks to the legend that is @rocksolidcrew for the title. It’s getting interesting again 😂😂😂. It wouldn’t let me put the crossed out text on from the original post so I had to improvise with brackets!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh lordie
I've been away to long
Seen it in the wedding dress another fool she's gonna fleece 🤣🤣🤥👰‍♀️🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well gewwwws here we are. The gift that keeps on giving (except if it’s furlough or charity money) has given us a new thread. Thanks to the legend that is @rocksolidcrew for the title. It’s getting interesting again 😂😂😂. It wouldn’t let me put the crossed out text on from the original post so I had to improvise with brackets!
I’m here for the good times…😂😂
I reckon he’s found out she’s a lying thieving scum bag and told her to feck off.. Richard, let me shake your hand.!!!!
Gutted cos I was all ready for my Langtons buffet, shitter..!! But just pleased I hadn’t forked out on new hair and nails because we all know that Fridays at 3 didn’t happen..😂😂😂😂
C’mon Trashbags, where ya hiding…Gutted if youve had to go back to the drug den of a flat😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Love this recap thanks @MissSaffy . Let the good times roll ladies. What will the next chapter of this thieving scumbags life be. Will she won’t she get married. Has Richard found out the truth !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ironic that one of Richards work associates had a daughter who was really poorly and is no longer here. I wonder if Richie has found out that she has a vile past and not to be trusted around anything living, breathing or worth anything of value.!
Cretin.!!!

• Heart
It's one of her silly games, she does this with every man, it's one of her power games, Richard will come grovelling back, she'll have him exactly where she wants him, he'll live with the threat of her leaving if she doesn't get her own way, classic SB behaviour

Reactions: 4
Love this recap thanks @MissSaffy . Let the good times roll ladies. What will the next chapter of this thieving scumbags life be. Will she won’t she get married. Has Richard found out the truth !!!
It’s like an Eastenders duff duff duff moment 😂
---
It's one of her silly games, she does this with every man, it's one of her power games, Richard will come grovelling back, she'll have him exactly where she wants him, he'll live with the threat of her leaving if she doesn't get her own way, classic SB behaviour
Unfortunately yes, she could be playing games with him and us. It’s her MO. I really hope it’s not the case and he’s told her to do one!

• Haha
Look who’s back, Back again….
Yawnorama….🥱🥱🥱🥱
Oooooppppsssss, No engagement, No nights out with Dickie boy….🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

woah woah woah, he plays games too🤡🤡🤡🤡
duck me 🫣 is that hubby to be 😳 nah I'm sorry that's below the barrel 🤣🤣🤣 good lord she's desperate 😳
---
I bet he’s grovelling to her this morning, She’s throwing her toys out of the pram… but how can this be their 1st picture… strange relationship🤡
Oh and last night didn’t happen 🤷🏼‍♀️
Praise the lord for Back ups👋🏼👋🏼
The knashers in that picture 😬 so false and air brushed pathetic 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look who’s back, Back again….
Yawnorama….🥱🥱🥱🥱
Oooooppppsssss, No engagement, No nights out with Dickie boy….🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

woah woah woah, he plays games too🤡🤡🤡🤡
Same old bollox but different day it’s ground hog day again and again and again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo fat shaming again Ffsake she’s like a bouncing bomb no wonder that tread mill was falling to bits the fat bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Here she goes again… worked hard for the last year bollax, Yeah course you have you stupid cnut, we’re ain’t jealous of you first off, I’ve been on more holidays this year than you’ve had husbands.😂😂😂😂😂
It’s almost like you’re reading here Trashbags🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omg its good to be back nothing changes gonzo still fleacing old men anybody else get miss havisham vibes sitting in her wedding dress waiting on her love to come

We are all jelous oh sorry Gonzo jealous of a fat lying charity furlough robbing no good bleep dream on who’s had more pricks than a fourth hand dart 🎯 board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Someone tell that illiterate bleep how to spell jealous I mean how thick can you actually get imagine how it’s book reads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If dick van prick has gone it’s probably over the healthy breakfasts gonzos had to eat craving a McDonald’s egg mc muffin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If dick van prick has gone it’s probably over the healthy breakfasts gonzos had to eat craving a McDonald’s egg mc muffin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was the pineapple juice for me. It’ll have been Iceland special left over from engagement buffet. It’ll be bleeping killing her eating all that fruit 😂😂😂. Remember her chia seed phase? Think it could have been same time as the broken treadmill 😂😂😂

• Haha
It was the pineapple juice for me. It’ll have been Iceland special left over from engagement buffet. It’ll be bleeping killing her eating all that fruit 😂😂😂. Remember her chia seed phase? Think it could have been same time as the broken treadmill 😂😂😂
Imagine her eating that for the rest of its life it would probably actually loose weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.