Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just message Jo back you utter dick. 🤣 as for the no filter are you on drugs you've got a filter on you've just left the makeup off. Do you think everyone is as thick as you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always tries to deny being in Aldi as well, I’ve seen her do that before. Nothing to be ashamed of either . I love a good look around Aldi. I mean, she’s a robbing, lying, racist, ableist scammer who sells her clunge but the one thing she’s ashamed of is shopping in Aldi 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m a Tesco shopper but I do love a bit of Aldi. Some different things. I’ll shop anywhere. I quite like Lidl at times. I don’t care I tell people. We have one nearer to us than Tesco so if I cannot be bothered to go Tesco I pop to Lidl. Of course nothing can beat M&S food hall though ❤

Reactions: 5
I’m a Tesco shopper but I do love a bit of Aldi. Some different things. I’ll shop anywhere. I quite like Lidl at times. I don’t care I tell people. We have one nearer to us than Tesco so if I cannot be bothered to go Tesco I pop to Lidl. Of course nothing can beat M&S food hall though ❤
It’s the middle aisle for me. I get lost for hours 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just message Jo back you utter dick. 🤣 as for the no filter are you on drugs you've got a filter on you've just left the makeup off. Do you think everyone is as thick as you?
It be comical if not so sad 😝😝😝😝. I look bloody amazing with a filter. Not that any of my photos have filters but when i
Play around with snap chat etc - I look flawless. It’s ridiculous that she does this

It’s the middle aisle for me. I get lost for hours 😂😂😂
Love the middle aisle. I come home with things I have absolutely no use for 😝😝😝😝

Well when I say I ran over here after seeing her latest TikToks, I mean I sprinted. And much faster than her on that shonky bleeping treadmill that’ll have been bought for a fiver off Facebook marketplace. Either that or it’s actually a thermal printer that’s she’s trying to run on 😂😂😂

so she wants to be a size 12, then size 10. She’s lost half a dress size 😂😂😂. She’s been eating granola. Is that after your toast and Lurpark Shazza? She does 6500 steps in the park. NO YOU DO NOT YOU DELUSIONAL COW!!! Anyway, I do more than that just with my day to day jobs!

I’m absolutely rolling laughing honestly! Oh she’s manic and I’m here for it 😂😂😂
Stop it. 😝😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣🤣Ran over here. You passed me on the way. 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well when I say I ran over here after seeing her latest TikToks, I mean I sprinted. And much faster than her on that shonky bleeping treadmill that’ll have been bought for a fiver off Facebook marketplace. Either that or it’s actually a thermal printer that’s she’s trying to run on 😂😂😂

so she wants to be a size 12, then size 10. She’s lost half a dress size 😂😂😂. She’s been eating granola. Is that after your toast and Lurpark Shazza? She does 6500 steps in the park. NO YOU DO NOT YOU DELUSIONAL COW!!! Anyway, I do more than that just with my day to day jobs!

I’m absolutely rolling laughing honestly! Oh she’s manic and I’m here for it 😂😂😂
Crying…. IT IS the thermal printer😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg, I’m literally crying…Not going on anymore holidays, But suddenly going to Jamaica in 5 weeks…. She’s off her tits.
She’s never a size 14, Apart from a size 14 shoes ffs….fuckin clown 😂
Pretty sure she shouldn’t be doing strenuous exercise with her ‘art condition… but then again she made it into the police with it… 😂😂😂😂😂
Last week she was seriously ill , Now she’s running like a tap… steady Trashbag, You’ll be running to Maccys next🤡🤡🤡
Desperately Ill and in pain…..2 weeks ago but apparently it’s been on a diet for 2 weeks ….bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
shes been on diet and excise thing for 2 weeks more like 3 days was the chia seeds so according to sasha time she will be in jamacia by saturday im guessing in her size 20 primark kimono
Thing is last weekend she was out for dinner with Pip the purse and said she had stuffed her face, Then she was out every night. But only a few days ago she said she was on the first day of her breakfast, YES, She said it.. BREAKFAST.!🤡🤡
Anyhoooo, I think she meant diet, But that was only Saturday, But we know that she lives in a time warp of a tardis so she probably meant she’s been on a diet for the last 51 years and she’s lost 94 stone🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody Aldi she’s too scared to do a car boot oh sorry you have to pay to go in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what bloody idiot try’s to sell something for £1 only Gonzo that’s who the powerful business woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You couldn’t think it was possible that someone could make theirselves look an even bigger bleep by the day but Gonzo does it’s hands 🙌 down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Doesn't really drink 🍹🍸
Pink gin, 🍌 vodka anybody 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Wtf 😳 it’s been pouring gallons down it’s big fat neck like the video it did slagging tattlers off in its car calling us all Shitcunts then saying it didn’t feel to clever cause the night before it was drowning in pink gin Ffsake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is last weekend she was out for dinner with Pip the purse and said she had stuffed her face, Then she was out every night. But only a few days ago she said she was on the first day of her breakfast, YES, She said it.. BREAKFAST.!🤡🤡
Anyhoooo, I think she meant diet, But that was only Saturday, But we know that she lives in a time warp of a tardis so she probably meant she’s been on a diet for the last 51 years and she’s lost 94 stone🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s like the Peter Kaye clip -“lost a stone in a week” 😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So no filters but when smelling the “homemade” candles her lips kept moving when she was sniffing 😜😜😜😜.
D528EEC0-3433-4E83-8EBF-979EFC512BCD.jpeg

• Haha
I dont believe for 1 minute she is making those candles and melts. I made wax melts and I had loads of scents and coloured dyes. I recorded what I was doing for myself and for those I was selling them to to show how it was all done. She is on tik tok constantly so why not record herself or do a live. Ok Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ffsake that tread mill her inner thighs are rubbing together as she runs she will be up the hospital for thigh burns next 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.