Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the excuse she’s gonna pop up with…
A) We’ve been so busy making wax melts and candles.
B). I’ve been in hospital since Friday, I’m not well, all my real friends/WhatsApp gewls group know
C). She’s met a new man, he’s perfect , they’re taking it slow.

Or D…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
D. The whole of Collier Row has been blown to smithereens because old tuna clunge doesn’t have the proper equipment to make wax melts and cock candles.

OR

E. She’s on her 15th thermal printer but, unbeknownst to her, she’s reading the facking Albanian instructions because they look Scottish 😂😂😂

B). I’ve been in hospital since Friday, I’m not well, all my real friends/WhatsApp gewls group know

Or D…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
D. The whole of Collier Row has been blown to smithereens because old tuna clunge doesn’t have the proper equipment to make wax melts and cock candles.

OR

E. She’s on her 15th thermal printer but, unbeknownst to her, she’s reading the facking Albanian instructions because they look Scottish 😂😂😂
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🙈 I'm pissing myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F. She’s used a cock candle on herself and it exploded and she’s in hospital 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or she’s busy making vagina candles to match the cock candles and using herself as a mould pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Or D…..
Ha ha. I’ve had exactly those thoughts - in that order 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

OR

1659381786806.gif

• Haha

Or D…..
I'd say all 3 , she needs new lies

She’s been held hostage by the Scottish Albanian killer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway while scumbag Gonzo is quiet she can’t abuse anyone the quieter she is the better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Or she’s busy making vagina candles to match the cock candles and using herself as a mould pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Will a 2kg bag of wax will be enough for that? :sick:🧙‍♂️🤡

#bucket #wizardssleeve #clownspocket

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s been out shopping… 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This made me howl. So not only was the draw imaginary but even if it had took place you only won the box off the first item. Argan gold ‘ello vera case 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
“ look how amazing it is “

music playing >>>>
She is still a bleep! - invited to a fancy dress party .. pulled her John wayne saddle bags over her head … and went as a sugar puff … not just a bleep a magoosive one! <<<<< music finishes

🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s all calm down I’ve realised why the draw has not taken place ……..it’s because it’s not even 4 pm yet ….it’s always 3-15 in sloshers world.

next time she’s on pound land loading up on wax melts she Could do with a couple of AA”s👍

Attachments

• Haha
Let’s all calm down I’ve realised why the draw has not taken place ……..it’s because it’s not even 4 pm yet ….it’s always 3-15 in sloshers world.

next time she’s on pound land loading up on wax melts she Could do with a couple of AA”s👍
I’m just thinking she could pick up a cork board too, rather than have a4 paper stuck to tacky wallpaper…and 1940s serving hatch🤡🤦🏼‍♀️

Yep, strange that isn’t it 🤫🤫😉😉😉 I thought exactly the same lol
It’s a special one that expands so you only use a little bit🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.