Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning campers
See she's back to the how wonderful she is laying in bed eyes 👀 rolling trying to look sexy pmsl 🤦‍♀️🤸🖕
Nah Sharon you still look and are the bleep that you are that will never change even if you turn the comments off you still are 100% an old flange bucket evil vile old bleep 👏 but good morning anyway fishskank 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll be avoiding questions about the draw. Can’t wait to receive all my white label shite just for buying a cock candle 😂😂😂
Me too…. She should’ve done another caravan give away, She would’ve hated it if I had won😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

#wheresmycamera
#holidaysnaps
#clackerwick
#wardensoffice

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ha ha …. Best Saturday night ever😂😂😂
Her poor ol ‘art that night was working overtime😂😂😂😂😂
“I’m waiting for the police, they will be here soon”…
Next day, “They didn’t arrive, havnt got the resources”… if only she thought about that everytime she thought she was a priority 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha …. Best Saturday night ever😂😂😂
Her poor ol ‘art that night was working overtime😂😂😂😂😂
“I’m waiting for the police, they will be here soon”…
Next day, “They didn’t arrive, havnt got the resources”… if only she thought about that everytime she thought she was a priority 😂😂
I’ll never forget it until my dying day honestly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’ll be avoiding questions about the draw. Can’t wait to receive all my white label shite just for buying a cock candle 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying here 🤣

Her latest eye roll inspirational quote video.

when she’s changed, she was evolving?? Yes evolving into a leather satchel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder who won the prize draw oh it must be Gonzo again all £250 worth of tit that’s actually worth £25 pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder how the cock candle sales are going only thing she can get erect that’s if she’s knocked the tiny time bombs 💣 up correctly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Be November soon wonder if Gonzo will be opening a fire work factory watch out their might be a proper explosion At the council piss hole in collier row 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised gonzos not doing a delboy knocking out tap water as spring water gonzos world famous spring water on the label
Oh tit forgot it’s got 3 printers 🖨 and can’t use one of em the weapon of a business woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine having to come up with ways to try to reinvent yourself at 52 in a pisshole council flat …..after years of being a nasty no good bleep .

so much so that you invent an imaginary draw ….that you know full well won’t take place.🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

bleep.
💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised gonzos not doing a delboy knocking out tap water as spring water gonzos world famous spring water on the label
Oh tit forgot it’s got 3 printers 🖨 and can’t use one of em the weapon of a business woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rompford spring water 😁 😁 😁

Oh please do. It’s the funniest thing ever

Just ignore that one. Not worth our time.
absolutely. The word irrelevant comes to mind. She needs no more words

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been banned again from making comments about scumbag on mrsbbc account ..she has her minions out in force

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.