Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her duet with that guy is cringeworthy... she's attempting to mime a song that she doesn't even know the words to lol what an absolute melt she is. She really is cringe, a proper sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes upon a treadmill now , strange how that mrsbbc losses nearly 4 stone then all of a sudden the strong independent "loves the way she looks" bleep scumbag wants to.loose weight , its kills her that mrsbbc gets postive ppls attention ...

So she reckons she won’t ever be “live streaming” again. That’s a good thing, the least contact she has with general public the better. Let’s hope us making her so public has helped with that decision
When did she say that

Reactions: 4
I’d like to see how racist she is in Jamaica, let’s hope she’s heard and finally gets her comeuppance

Tonight I can offer you……
A tit handbag
And some duty free perfume…. Back on Vinted selling its shite… 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Surprised we’ve never seen the Russell & Bromley bag again it was suppose to have got from one of her “close friends” last birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well when I say I ran over here after seeing her latest TikToks, I mean I sprinted. And much faster than her on that shonky bleeping treadmill that’ll have been bought for a fiver off Facebook marketplace. Either that or it’s actually a thermal printer that’s she’s trying to run on 😂😂😂

so she wants to be a size 12, then size 10. She’s lost half a dress size 😂😂😂. She’s been eating granola. Is that after your toast and Lurpark Shazza? She does 6500 steps in the park. NO YOU DO NOT YOU DELUSIONAL COW!!! Anyway, I do more than that just with my day to day jobs!

I’m absolutely rolling laughing honestly! Oh she’s manic and I’m here for it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Size 14 my arse thought it was seriously Ill all the girls know what the duck was wrong with it then bloated McDonald’s fat gut what an absolute bleep of a woman Gonzo your scum

Fat old things wobbling all over the place treadmills not up to the task of Gonzos weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg it’s bloody heart again Ffsake go have another McDonald’s you silly evil bleep the heart condition don’t wash with us Gonzo what a bleeping twit

And Jamaica back on thought it was cancelled can she actually ever tell the truth what a load of bollox as usual

Strict diet for 3 weeks Ffsake it was stuffing a McDonald’s last week it must be the same time line as tattle 2 years so that means it’s been on a see food diet for 2 days dropped half a dress size cunts only got 3 dresses and 1001 white primark tops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly the lies she tells eating Gornal seeds foe 2 weeks but done a video last Thursday saying she was starting them not 2 weeks ago !!! .. this I'd the crap she dies all.the time her head and big gob don't engage properly

Well when I say I ran over here after seeing her latest TikToks, I mean I sprinted. And much faster than her on that shonky bleeping treadmill that’ll have been bought for a fiver off Facebook marketplace. Either that or it’s actually a thermal printer that’s she’s trying to run on 😂😂😂

so she wants to be a size 12, then size 10. She’s lost half a dress size 😂😂😂. She’s been eating granola. Is that after your toast and Lurpark Shazza? She does 6500 steps in the park. NO YOU DO MOT YOU DELUSIONAL COW!!! Anyway, I do more than that just with my day to day jobs!

I’m absolutely rolling laughing honestly! Oh she’s manic and I’m here for it 😂😂😂
You have to do at least 10.000 steps a day to.loose weight ,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That red dress of Ruth’s which she stretched the duck out of was a 16. She may wear a 16, it doesn’t mean she IS a 16. Let’s hark back to the black dress she wore while running up that hill. The skin on the sausage she’d just thrown down her neck was less tight! If I wear a size 6 stretchy dress, it does not make me a size 6 😂😂😂. It makes me look stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pissing myself laughing at that all natural no filters post ...she used that enhanced button to the max ..you're fooling no one you gormless cow 🤣🤣🤣
Pleeeeease - no filters! That is just a flawless filter. Someone here must have a photo of her when she has turned away from the filter cam and it shows what she really looks like. What a joker 😝😝😝

duck me hard times! Tell me your work on only flange has dried up without telling me your work on only flange has tried up 😂😂😂
£1.00 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’ll give 20p

• Haha
They probably are a dress size 14 marked up wrong in a seconds shop really a dress size 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who the duck she trying to kid it’s definitely not us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm guessing the treadmill made an appearance for exactly 3 minutes, the time it takes to make a tt 🤡🤡🤫🤫

How delusional can 1 bleep be.......
No filters 🤪
A size 14 🥱🥱
Jamaica again 🤥🤥🤥

Living her best life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I’ve recovered and drinking a glass of wine. My god that workout was strenuous sweating like prince Andrew 😝😝😝. I work out everyday and boy do I sweat. I don’t have a camera in front of me. I don’t have a filter in my face. In fact I look like Miss Piggy doing a lap dance as I’m all over the place 😜😜😜. Seriously why do you feel the need to do it. But my favourite part was “do it with me”
“Come join me”. Alright Davina calm down 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
shes been on diet and excise thing for 2 weeks more like 3 days was the chia seeds so according to sasha time she will be in jamacia by saturday im guessing in her size 20 primark kimono

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another one on drugs it’s like 200 year old leather 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She always tries to deny being in Aldi as well, I’ve seen her do that before. Nothing to be ashamed of either . I love a good look around Aldi. I mean, she’s a robbing, lying, racist, ableist scammer who sells her clunge but the one thing she’s ashamed of is shopping in Aldi 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm guessing the treadmill made an appearance for exactly 3 minutes, the time it takes to make a tt 🤡🤡🤫🤫

How delusional can 1 bleep be.......
No filters 🤪
A size 14 🥱🥱
Jamaica again 🤥🤥🤥

Living her best life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What name is this all on?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.