Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was completely booked out for August? This shows she's fully booked till 4th Sept. Wouldnt be shocked if she canceled a booking to stay there herself. Wonder how long it takes for her to refund that's IF she does. Im going by experience if the host cancels but offers other dates out of season its just not convenient especially for ppl with family. When it happened to me i requested a full refund and received it the following day. Somethong tells me thats now how she operates though. I bet shes already spent their money lol and refuses a full refund even tho its her who cancels
Screenshot_20220810-112320_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220810-112252_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thought she was completely booked out for August? This shows she's fully booked till 4th Sept. Wouldnt be shocked if she canceled a booking to stay there herself. Wonder how long it takes for her to refund that's IF she does. Im going by experience if the host cancels but offers other dates out of season its just not convenient especially for ppl with family. When it happened to me i requested a full refund and received it the following day. Somethong tells me thats now how she operates though. I bet shes already spent their money lol and refuses a full refund even tho its her who cancelsView attachment 1487373View attachment 1487374
£116 pn in September…piss off, it hits low season when kids go back to school, Hardly an exciting site to stay at…..I’m there from 22nd august👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💃🏼😂 (freebie from my sister in law😂)

Back to the book bollax…Sure there should be a book about how to wash the dirt off your neck you woman🤢🤢🤢🤢
And once again using someone else’s situation as an example. Trash you’re a cnut and always will be, So many people hate you for their own reasons….They might not know you personally but they way you act is disgusting and you shouldn’t be allowed on the app…. Just fk off and get a proper job, do a days work and earn your own money instead of ponsing off others.
Saying she duznt make comments on other people, Nah course you don’t… just get that other cnuts to do it…. twit
The last 8 weeks have been AMAZING for her, wasn’t that long ago she was sitting on a sunbed at night wanting peoples help, Was gobbing off about how ‘ard she was and that she had some tough arse mates…. But here she is still in her tin Hut …. ALONE😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
£116 pn in September…piss off, it hits low season when kids go back to school, Hardly an exciting site to stay at…..I’m there from 22nd august👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💃🏼😂 (freebie from my sister in law😂)
Just think Gonzo you could be stood next to RSC and not have a bleeping clue. Priceless isn’t it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd like to see gonzo in a box. A box with bars. She needs locking up the thing is deranged. And the speech about negativity when she is the negativity is ironic. How the duck can this old hag think anyone wants what she has? Can someone anyone explain to me what exactly there is to be jealous of? She is alone no real friends no family in a 1 bed trashy council flat and no job. I don't count the selling wax melts as a job its more of a expensive hobby.
Now does that book mention anything about what to do with people who steal from staff and children's charities? Any tips on anyone who promises a holiday from a raffle then withholds the win? How about people who mock victims of Domestic abuse or people that force their way in to other people's hotel rooms to hurt them? Or people who collects secrets from friends to blackmail them with in the future?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd like to see gonzo in a box. A box with bars. She needs locking up the thing is deranged. And the speech about negativity when she is the negativity is ironic. How the duck can this old hag think anyone wants what she has? Can someone anyone explain to me what exactly there is to be jealous of? She is alone no real friends no family in a 1 bed trashy council flat and no job. I don't count the selling wax melts as a job its more of a expensive hobby.
Now does that book mention anything about what to do with people who steal from staff and children's charities? Any tips on anyone who promises a holiday from a raffle then withholds the win? How about people who mock victims of Domestic abuse or people that force their way in to other people's hotel rooms to hurt them? Or people who collects secrets from friends to blackmail them with in the future?
Everyone wants to be like Gonzo a old hag flashing it’s gash with a g string on its face we are all jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffsake it will be changing a £5 for those pathetic boxes the robbing bleep

• Haha
Everyone wants to be like Gonzo a old hag flashing it’s gash with a g string on its face we are all jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffsake it will be changing a £5 for those pathetic boxes the robbing bleep
Why is she promoting the box. Surely that’s just standard packaging 😂😂😂😂. Stupid bleep

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.