Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Elton John with those bins on his a big queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah specsaver my arse poundland
WTF has she got on , another Polyester delight, shoulders cut out and a duck off butterfly on the front. Sorry, but what the duck is going on. Whats happened to all the white T Shirts
Shes dyed em all pink .hopefully 😂 😂 😂

Just seen this and how true is this ffs! Flasha down to a T! 🙈😂🤣
Omg 100% true (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank god your all right now (y)(y)but did you HAVE to give her
something else to have :rolleyes: she will definitely be googling that now
And miraculously be treated with out any operations / scars ect ,
I know it will be done by the laying on of hands :rolleyes:
Thank you 😘
Haha sorry 🙈.. she doesn't want my scar, it goes from my breast bone all the way down 😆.. but like u said, by the touch of healing hands or some miracle she won't end up with a scar, just like after her heart surgery 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ffsake latest video where will she be in 10 years time still at HMP with any luck who will she never stop loving herself pmsfl now theirs a surprise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffsake latest video where will she be in 10 years time still at HMP with any luck who will she never stop loving herself pmsfl now theirs a surprise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She wants to stay like how she is now 🤣🤣
No money
tit holidays
No family
No friends
Just in a house 😆😆😆

• Haha
We know the bloody answers before Gonzo opens its big fat vile gob

She wants to stay like how she is now 🤣🤣
No money
tit holidays
No family
No friends
Just in a house 😆😆😆
With any luck the big house they can put her in Holloway all on her own the whole place to herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nooo shes been through the menopause :rolleyes:😂 over n done just a few sweats lmfao so she says
She dont know whats going to hit her when she really starts it and its not finishished in a couple of months as im sure some on here can confirm :oops:😂
Well one does supposedly put on weight during menopause

Reactions: 4
What an utter load of bollocks she comes out with, you already look haggard which is why you are more filtered than most coffee what a head

• Haha
Well she’s been up and at it early. Trying to reinvent itself again for the tuna melts and cock candles sales. Coming across as a loveable joker, a bit ditzy but strong and independent. Happy in her own skin yada yada yada we’ve seen it all before. But it’s too late this time. There’s too much out there about her. She’s getting next to no likes and no interaction. Get a job you lazy slag, your businesses are all tit and fail every time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she’s been up and at it early. Trying to reinvent itself again for the tuna melts and cock candles sales. Coming across as a loveable joker, a bit ditzy but strong and independent. Happy in her own skin yada yada yada we’ve seen it all before. But it’s too late this time. There’s too much out there about her. She’s getting next to no likes and no interaction. Get a job you lazy slag, your businesses are all tit and fail every time 🙄
The last line has killed me…😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.