Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want to give me a mri to rule out MS or meningiomas. I have been waiting 8 months so far. It took a year to see the neurologist. So I don’t know how she is getting one so fast.
She eats too much, doesn’t exercise and is in menopause.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't know what been going or what account she been using but judging by the thread she is now selling candles? Is her beauty products wrapped up now or does she not have anyone to buy from her.

Anyway I'm off to Jamaica Saturday for 4 weeks to visit my partners family and she and her cronies say we have no life and is on benefits!! 😂😂😂
Hopefully by the time I'm back she will be done for all her wrong doings.
I will Try and pop on while I'm sunning it on the beautiful ocean drinking rum 😊
Have the most amazing time. Jamaica is one of my all time fav places…. And no doubt Shazza, But she’s never set foot on their sand😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They want to give me a mri to rule out MS or meningiomas. I have been waiting 8 months so far. It took a year to see the neurologist. So I don’t know how she is getting one so fast.
She eats too much, doesn’t exercise and is in menopause.
Has she bollocks got a scan that fast. It’s like when she had her hotline to Romford nick 24/7. Oh she had the copper’s email addresses, they came to see her every week (usually three o’clock) and tit was going down. Six months later, nothing. Shes always ringing for an ambulance. She’s an absolute fantasist. Thing is though, if ever she is really Ill no one will believe her.

And I for one will not give a duck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's full of tit. No way has she got a mri I don't think iv ever known a prolific liar like her. They should be checking her brain not her gut as that's where the problem is. She's wired up wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s in the delivery room she’s just gave birth to a gallon bottle of pink gin pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s in the delivery room she’s just gave birth to a gallon bottle of pink gin pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sod being the midwife in that delivery room 🤢🤢 the state of her flange 🤮🤮 she was telling us only the other day about the infections she gets when she wears a thong 🤮🙈🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
WTF has she got on , another Polyester delight, shoulders cut out and a duck off butterfly on the front. Sorry, but what the duck is going on. Whats happened to all the white T Shirts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF has she got on , another Polyester delight, shoulders cut out and a duck off butterfly on the front. Sorry, but what the duck is going on. Whats happened to all the white T Shirts
Gotta wear something ain’t it with the regulation blue leggings🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’m sure she’s not wired right, I’m 3 years younger than her and I dress in Zara, RI and next….She looks like she’s traipsed through the charideee shops bins🤡🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but she would be sent for an Ultrastound first of that massive gut, then if there was really any cause for concern they would investigate further.
Exactly my thoughts .. it would be an ultrasound scan for gall stones and/or bladder stones . As they would both show up if there ! MRI scans cost more to do so are only used when other avenues been ruled out first!

Reactions: 5
Back from Bath today, my brother in laws graduation, lovely meal in a lovely Italian restaurant to celebrate his degree.
And a bit of retail therapy in the lovely little shops there.
Not a cock candle in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.