Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many holidays that fat bleep been on eat all you can and drink all you can living it’s best life more like eating it best life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This appointment she showed up for yesterday she has been waiting for , for a month not as quick as she has made everyone believe as the date on the letter is 28/06/2022 so can’t be to do with what she has recently been going on about,! That’s just the crap she shovels down it’s gut!
I didn't think that Barking Hospital did MRI scans??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The video looks like a woman boxing up an order to send out not receiving an order from gonzo
Yeah I know. I just don’t think gonzo is re-selling these particular ones. Video is last October

Anyway gewws I’m just off to shop for a butterfly print, cold shoulder top with diamantés 😂😂😂😂. It’s almost like she’s imagined my worst nightmare as a top and worn it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The stupid cnut can’t even work out how to work a thermal printer….This is the same strong independent woman that she’s been banging on about isn’t it..🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s the 1st day of my breakfast today…. Is she pissed.? All of a sudden it’s on a diet, She’s got to eat Chia seeds for 10 days from a bowl…
Scrap that, They’re gonna be much healthier on toast loaded with Lurpack right..?🤡🤡🤡🤡
who the duck told her to do that..?
she’s off her meds, She’s probably seen MrsBBC doing her breakfast that she always has then thought I can lose 4 stone in 3 days if I do that🤡🤡🤡
I hope she's not eating them on their own. Everyone knows Chias need to be be drunk mixed with a liquid as they can expand in the throat and can cause choking.....on second thoughts, as you were Sharon 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she's not eating them on their own. Everyone knows Chias need to be be drunk mixed with a liquid as they can expand in the throat and can cause choking.....on second thoughts, as you were Sharon 😉
Lol… yeah don’t tell her that ffs🤡🤡🤡🤡

How does she get through the day…????
I get up , I go to work, I come home…. WTF, have a word with yourself you stupid cnut, u don’t have a job🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also a quick google shows that the Hospital does not have services for Gastro issues, but it is for Geriatric Care 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

How does she get through the day…????
I get up , I go to work, I come home…. WTF, have a word with yourself you stupid cnut, u don’t have a job🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Must be get up go to the kitchen and cook up it’s perfumes and candles burn flat down go to hospital pmsfl they got a burns unit at barking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
No 🤣🤣
True grounding and earthing doesn’t happen on a grey shag pile.
You need to get outside, take your shoes off and get your feet and also preferably your hands into the ground, lying like prostrate seal isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣
Made the name up herself 🤣🤣🤣 we pagans have been doing it for centuries 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Rumour has it that if you look out of the window, there's a bailiff's car parked outside🙄😉😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
So,
Spread out on the floor like a star fish but only with one arm, the other has to be holding your phone.
Close your eyes and breathe
It’s called erfing
Who knew?

• Haha
Rumour has it that if you look out the window, there's a bailiffs car parked outside🙄😉😂
I can’t deal with her today…. She’s on some sort of trip aint she..? 😂😂😂
Pretty sure she means grounding, which as she hasn’t got grass in her fff in villain row then crap pile will have to do🤡🤡🤡🤡

How much do you reckon she charges to lay like that.?🤡🤡🤡
Always got her windows open, all that pollution from the traffic, nice🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get on the floor, come on, join me..just open your legs... 🤣🤣🤣ffs.. is that her opening line she uses on her adult work.

• Haha
Rumour has it that if you look out of the window, there's a bailiff's car parked outside🙄😉😂
Well their ain’t no van that’s already been repoed pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t deal with her today…. She’s on some sort of trip aint she..? 😂😂😂
Pretty sure she means grounding, which as she hasn’t got grass in her fff in villain row then crap pile will have to do🤡🤡🤡🤡

How much do you reckon she charges to lay like that.?🤡🤡🤡
Always got her windows open, all that pollution from the traffic, nice🤢🤢🤢
Better than the stench from its own kebab pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She don't wanna roll over too fast when she gets up cos the 'satinesque' material of those (now very snugly fitting) jimjams against the polyester carpet could cause some serious friction burns 🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.