Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took me a year to get an mri and I had cancer so I am surprised she has one

Before that all I got was an ultrasound

Oh and Sasha before you start saying karma I’m cancer free living my best life in a 5 bed house. I am what you call a strong independent woman. I have a partner we don’t live together and also her can get it up without any problems πŸ’…
Honestly though the amount of bullshit she spouts, I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth, any of it !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No way is she making her own! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I recon she buying them from others / cheap at Β£1 shop etc . Slap her own sticker on and thinks the β€œ Sasha Fontain” name will sell them! Urm … ……. In your dreams Sweet Tits! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still trying to get my head round the fact she’s ordered pint glasses to do the Guinness ones…
The highest heat you can put to them is an industrial dishwasher, and even then they start to scratch and crack… they will not be compliant for soya mocha chocka latte chocolate liquiishhhhhy candles🫣🫣🫣🫣🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’πŸš’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They want to give me a mri to rule out MS or meningiomas. I have been waiting 8 months so far. It took a year to see the neurologist. So I don’t know how she is getting one so fast.
She eats too much, doesn’t exercise and is in menopause.
I’ve been waiting for a pre op assessment for an op for 11 months due to backlog of Covid

I’ve been waiting for a pre op assessment for an op for 11 months due to backlog of Covid
Btw they do the assessments online now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ffsake Gonzo go have another McDonald’s and a few more pink gins see if you can get any fatter and she has the front to fat shame people and say she’s got a bad heart eating and drinking the tit she does plus sitting in the sun non stop all good for heart disease

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Btw they do the assessments online now
Yeah but no but yeah but no but as Vicky Pollard would say, she’s special don’t ya know lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't know what been going or what account she been using but judging by the thread she is now selling candles? Is her beauty products wrapped up now or does she not have anyone to buy from her.

Anyway I'm off to Jamaica Saturday for 4 weeks to visit my partners family and she and her cronies say we have no life and is on benefits!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hopefully by the time I'm back she will be done for all her wrong doings.
I will Try and pop on while I'm sunning it on the beautiful ocean drinking rum 😊
Have a fab time πŸ–

Yeah!! @sausageroll1970* you’re nearly there. I got pink gin and everything waiting πŸ₯‚
I’m only coming to the party if Dave is serving the pink gin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She’s in the delivery room she’s just gave birth to a gallon bottle of pink gin pmsfl 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And Dave is the father πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Got to admit I’m a bit obsessed with Dave 😝😝😝😝😝

WTF has she got on , another Polyester delight, shoulders cut out and a duck off butterfly on the front. Sorry, but what the duck is going on. Whats happened to all the white T Shirts
Her clothes are quite bizarre aren’t they! Definitely different I’ll give her that!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re her nostril’s glasses πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just heard the Amazon man joke. Number 101 of things that didn’t happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Stupid bleep!
They hang off the end of her nose they don’t fit!!!!!!
what decent optician would let you wear glasses like that!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Exactly my thoughts .. it would be an ultrasound scan for gall stones and/or bladder stones . As they would both show up if there ! MRI scans cost more to do so are only used when other avenues been ruled out first!
Absolutely πŸ‘she’s not in agony the divvy bleep!!!

• Heart
shocking if it’s having an MRI …..the money they cost on an over stretched NHS wasting time the diagnosis from me is
bleep SYNDROME πŸ’―
Mri my arse us she fkn hell ultrasound as some one said but then again its gonzos world so must be right πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Have the most amazing time. Jamaica is one of my all time fav places…. And no doubt Shazza, But she’s never set foot on their sandπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No tui keeps cancelling her holiday , I thought better and gone with BA instead just incase πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
she is so full of tit that is probably why her stomach is so swollen.

• Haha
A yeat😳 blimey that is a long time to wait.. must have been a very worrying and frightening time for you.. so glad to hear you are now cancer free ❀❀
I only had to wait 2 weeks for MRI.. then a week later I was being treated for ovarian cancer and cancer of the womb.. my tummy looked very much like how hers did today, very swollen. I am now completely fine thank god.
She claims she is so ill all the time when infact I don't think she's ever been that ill.
Thank god your all right now (y)(y)but did you HAVE to give her
something else to have :rolleyes: she will definitely be googling that now
And miraculously be treated with out any operations / scars ect ,
I know it will be done by the laying on of hands :rolleyes:

• Heart
They want to give me a mri to rule out MS or meningiomas. I have been waiting 8 months so far. It took a year to see the neurologist. So I don’t know how she is getting one so fast.
She eats too much, doesn’t exercise and is in menopause.
Nooo shes been through the menopause :rolleyes:πŸ˜‚ over n done just a few sweats lmfao so she says
She dont know whats going to hit her when she really starts it and its not finishished in a couple of months as im sure some on here can confirm :oops:πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.