Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake I was married to a multi millionaire with a mansion and a swimming pool 🏊‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder what the lie was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 all 3 of em probably had 600 driving lessons and 20 Theory tests 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In the land of make believe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffsake she means a tin hut with a kiddies paddling pool with an inch’s worth of water in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their I was thinking Gonzo couldn’t make itself look a bigger bleep but she’s been doing it by the day now you thought it couldn’t do worse oh it’s now doing it by the minute 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She duznt wanna be 62 and looking old and haggered… U don’t need to wait love, You look haggered now😂

Is this actually the case though? The vid just looks like that seller thanking Sasha for her order but is Sasha selling those exact ones? I can’t tell 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it was an order that Trashbag ordered, But she’s taken the label off and selling them as her own🫣🫣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well folks, I’m not about today as I’m off to London Town to an exclusive Gentleman’s Club which my husband is a member, sadly he won’t be joining us as he is a bit poorly, but I feel the need to still go , it would be rude not too - Right lol lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She already looks haggard the daft bint .I'm older than her and look a lot younger. She ought to concentrate on being a better person not a better looking person.

Well folks, I’m not about today as I’m off to London Town to an exclusive Gentleman’s Club which my husband is a member, sadly he won’t be joining us as he is a bit poorly, but I feel the need to still go , it would be rude not too - Right lol lol x
Enjoy your day !

• Heart
I’m not sure but the date on the videos are last year.
That’s what I mean. It’s one video in October last year so I’m not convinced it’s the case. Also I don’t think the mark up buying off a small business would be viable. She’ll need to get them cheap as possible and repackage. I’m all for stopping her scamming but we need to know for sure before we start reporting her to other accounts.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apologies to Roy Orbison. I’ve changed my mind. It’s Denis Taylor’s long lost twin
Or ….. Olive! Lol

That’s what I mean. It’s one video in October last year so I’m not convinced it’s the case. Also I don’t think the mark up buying off a small business would be viable. She’ll need to get them cheap as possible and repackage. I’m all for stopping her scamming but we need to know for sure before we start reporting her to other accounts.
Oh sorry my fault as didn’t check the date … one thing i did think ; no way are Flasha’s orders going to be sent like that! All pretty and cute … 🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Or ….. Olive! Lol

Oh sorry my fault as didn’t check the date … one thing i did think ; no way are Flasha’s orders going to be sent like that! All pretty and cute … 🙈😂
Yeeted in a bashed box with handwritten labels. But she has got her tape gun!!! All the mod cons 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This appointment she showed up for yesterday she has been waiting for , for a month not as quick as she has made everyone believe as the date on the letter is 28/06/2022 so can’t be to do with what she has recently been going on about,! That’s just the crap she shovels down it’s gut!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I agree, looks like she’s bought from a few small businesses on TT but all a while ago, to me it looks like they are fir own use not resale.

Reactions: 6
The stupid cnut can’t even work out how to work a thermal printer….This is the same strong independent woman that she’s been banging on about isn’t it..🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s the 1st day of my breakfast today…. Is she pissed.? All of a sudden it’s on a diet, She’s got to eat Chia seeds for 10 days from a bowl…
Scrap that, They’re gonna be much healthier on toast loaded with Lurpack right..?🤡🤡🤡🤡
who the duck told her to do that..?
she’s off her meds, She’s probably seen MrsBBC doing her breakfast that she always has then thought I can lose 4 stone in 3 days if I do that🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The stupid cnut can’t even work out how to work a thermal printer….This is the same strong independent woman that she’s been banging on about isn’t it..🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s the 1st day of my breakfast today…. Is she pissed.? All of a sudden it’s on a diet, She’s got to eat Chia seeds for 10 days from a bowl…
Scrap that, They’re gonna be much healthier on toast loaded with Lurpack right..?🤡🤡🤡🤡
who the duck told her to do that..?
she’s off her meds, She’s probably seen MrsBBC doing her breakfast that she always has then thought I can lose 4 stone in 3 days if I do that🤡🤡🤡
How can a web designer like herself not know that you don’t need an app that comes with the printer to design labels 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. She is one thick cnut. I see she’s got the RI pjs out of storage 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Ffs gonzo if you can't design ya own logo you are just going to have to keep the pound shop logo on it.

• Haha
She's the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣 sweet jesus if she had a brain the size of her ego she'd be a genius😅😅

• Haha
The 1st day of my breakfast 🤣🤣 I'm howling 😆😆😆 I'll give it till Sat morning then it's back to the McDonald's breakfast 😆

• Haha
She’s on a diet again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that include the big fat gut buster macdonalds it had yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I forgot Big Macs have salad 🥗 in pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The video looks like a woman boxing up an order to send out not receiving an order from gonzo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.