Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took me a year to get an mri and I had cancer so I am surprised she has one

Before that all I got was an ultrasound

Oh and Sasha before you start saying karma I’m cancer free living my best life ia yearn a 5 bed house. I am what you call a strong independent woman. I have a partner we don’t live together and also her can get it up without any problems 💅
A yeat😳 blimey that is a long time to wait.. must have been a very worrying and frightening time for you.. so glad to hear you are now cancer free ❤❤
I only had to wait 2 weeks for MRI.. then a week later I was being treated for ovarian cancer and cancer of the womb.. my tummy looked very much like how hers did today, very swollen. I am now completely fine thank god.
She claims she is so ill all the time when infact I don't think she's ever been that ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Perhaps the thread should of been called Gonzo the violent erection destroyer with the ever increasing beer belly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A yeat😳 blimey that is a long time to wait.. must have been a very worrying and frightening time for you.. so glad to hear you are now cancer free ❤❤
I only had to wait 2 weeks for MRI.. then a week later I was being treated for ovarian cancer and cancer of the womb.. my tummy looked very much like how hers did today, very swollen. I am now completely fine thank god.
She claims she is so ill all the time when infact I don't think she's ever been that ill.
we know what will be said next what the old dog the Midlands minger and that Welsh wanker said with wished cancer on them more lies they made up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Perhaps the thread should of been called Gonzo the violent erection destroyer with the ever increasing beer belly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

we know what will be said next what the old dog the Midlands minger and that Welsh wanker said with wished cancer on them more lies they made up
A bit like when she went to Tunisia and someone said have a safe flight or something..the next day she did a TT saying the person was wishing her plane would crash 🤣🤣 she twists everything..that's why has nothing in life 😆😆

• Haha
A bit like when she went to Tunisia and someone said have a safe flight or something..the next day she did a TT saying the person was wishing her plane would crash 🤣🤣 she twists everything..that's why has nothing in life 😆😆
She actually lies so much she believes it herself

Don't know what been going or what account she been using but judging by the thread she is now selling candles? Is her beauty products wrapped up now or does she not have anyone to buy from her.

Anyway I'm off to Jamaica Saturday for 4 weeks to visit my partners family and she and her cronies say we have no life and is on benefits!! 😂😂😂
Hopefully by the time I'm back she will be done for all her wrong doings.
I will Try and pop on while I'm sunning it on the beautiful ocean drinking rum 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.