Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It had a hospital appointment on the 28th you don’t reckon the doctor said your just obese 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep her β€œ stock β€œ in the kitchen cupboard? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Is that not where the baked beans live ?? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on Sharon let’s see your process on how you make your wax melts, we are really interested in seeing how it all works and your CPL labels come on let’s see that you are all above board

• Haha
Why does she keep her β€œ stock β€œ in the kitchen cupboard? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Is that not where the baked beans live ?? πŸ˜‚
She might have moved the beans over to the 'foodbank dontaion' cupboard seeing as she probably munched her way through that stash by now πŸ·πŸ½πŸ–

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s no way on gods earth she
Made those melts, she’s a bleeping melt!
Does she think dieting and the treadmill will lose the weight, she needs to go the gym and do a proper workout on abs, buns etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does she think dieting and the treadmill will lose the weight, she needs to go the gym and do a proper workout on abs, buns etc
She needs to do sum work on that fat arse and the bunch of grapes that keeps popping out pmsfl 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spot the difference anyone? πŸ™„
#keepingitclassy #woman #cheap
The face in this photo. Unfiltered πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It had a hospital appointment on the 28th you don’t reckon the doctor said your just obese 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Yes she hasn’t updated about it. 100% πŸ˜‚ he said β€œlook luv Dave is just making you too many pink guns and heathy baby is making you eat too much sosiage and you need to start running up more hills in majorka and take the Christine looobotains off” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

What she needs is consistency. Not one day of eating chia seeds then the next whacking them
On top of anchor butter on toast. Since menopause I’ve struggled with the tummy area - so what do I do - well I tell you what I don’t do - and that is get takeaways and drink pink gin. Yes I have my blowouts but I exercise for at least an hour a day. I never want to but I do it and feel amazing after. It’s about consistency it doesn’t happen overnight. I’m off on my holidays soon and I will eat what I want but ill
Also be mindful of what I’m eating. I cannot eat sossige every night πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The face in this photo. Unfiltered πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes she hasn’t updated about it. 100% πŸ˜‚ he said β€œlook luv Dave is just making you too many pink guns and heathy baby is making you eat too much sosiage and you need to start running up more hills in majorka and take the Christine looobotains off” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

What she needs is consistency. Not one day of eating chia seeds then the next whacking them
On top of anchor butter on toast. Since menopause I’ve struggled with the tummy area - so what do I do - well I tell you what I don’t do - and that is get takeaways and drink pink gin. Yes I have my blowouts but I exercise for at least an hour a day. I never want to but I do it and feel amazing after. It’s about consistency it doesn’t happen overnight. I’m off on my holidays soon and I will eat what I want but ill
Also be mindful of what I’m eating. I cannot eat sossige every night πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I love Victoria wood but this reminded me. Come girls join me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Should go over the park and take unfiltered pictures of her and plaster them on here that would proper wind old Gonzo up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen she's been to the factory shop to get herself some glass jars. Must of took on board about using the Chinese takeaway containers wasn't a good look. Remember everybody these are made with gonzos very own man hands. Come up gonzo minions get buying the crap a fool and his money and all that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.